A Favor To Ask

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning, Haneul woke up with her blanket covering her body. She could see that Kyungsoo is still sleeping. She smile at him, remembering last night's moment. As she was about to wear her clothes that were scattered all over the floor, Kyungsoo began to open his eyes. He smile and said, "Good morning, love." Haneul heard the voice and turn to him. "Good morning," she greeted back. "Did you sleep well?" he asked in a sleepy voice. "Yeah, I did. All thanks to you," she replied. And she gave him a kiss on the lips. "Thank you again for the wonderful night yesterday."

"Anytime, dear," said Kyungsoo. He held Haneul's neck to kiss her back. They both smile in between the kisses. "I have to get going. My boss won't like it if I'm late for work," said Haneul. She turn back to her clothes and wore them. Kyungsoo turn to her direction. "You're not wearing that dress from yesterday to work, are you?" he asked with his eyebrows raised. "I don't have any other clothes to wear except for this dress," she replied him. "I spot some clothes in your wardrobe that you didn't packed," Kyungsoo told her as he points to the direction of the wardrobe. Haneul got out from bed and ran to the wardrobe and he was right. There are some clothes that she didn't take along with her on the day she left. "I almost forgot about them. I guess I can take a quick shower before I go."

 

A few minutes later, Haneul was downstairs, changed into a different outfit. She placed the dress in a shopping bag. "Before you go, you better eat something," Kyungsoo said from the kitchen. "Oh! Oppa, I didn't know you were here already," said Haneul. "I don't want my girlfriend to go hungry," laughed Kyungsoo. Haneul laughed along. She sat down to eat with him. She also noticed that he's wearing his casual clothes and he was not in a hurry. "Don't you have schedule to go to?" she asked. "Not now. I only have schedules in the evening," he replied. 

"And how many countries left you need to go for your concert?" 

"Only three more to go. Once I'm done, we can do our duet together."

Haneul look at the clock and quickly finished her meal. She puts the utensils in the sink and grab her things. "Sorry. I have to leave now," she told him. "Okay. I'll help you wash up. I'll call you again for a date next time," said Kyungsoo. The couple give one last kiss before she leaves. "Bye, darling. Have a great day," said Haneul. "You too, honey," said Kyungsoo.

Haneul reached her workplace three minutes late. "What took you so long? It's past opening hour," a waiter complained. "Sorry! I was rushing from somewhere," Haneul apologized to him. She quickly put on her working outfit and gets ready for work. 

 

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo took some time to visit Chanyeol in his studi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter