The Miracle

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was still no news on who found the last ticket. Fans are starting to give up on the hunt. Many of them were broke and had no more money to buy more. But the albums were still on sale in music stores. Some fans started taking part time jobs just to earn enough to buy some more album just to be the last lucky finder. 

"Can you believe that? Only four tickets have been found and only one more left. Some of your fans are becoming broke during the hunt," Kai told Kyungsoo one day in his house. They were lazing by the pool as they were having the conversation. "Some are starting to think the hunt is over," said Chanyeol. "There is still time before the contest ends. I'm sure some won't give up so soon. I hope the ticket doesn't go to anymore nasty girls. I've been hearing news about the winners and so far, none of them are as nice as it seems," said Kyungsoo. "I can't bear to go on dates with all five rotten winners."

 

However, just as people start to think that it is impossible to find the last ticket, a miracle starts to happen. Haneul has just finished her shift in the restaurant and was walking along the streets to find a place to have lunch. She saw something green on the ground. It was a 50,000 won! She looked around to see if anyone drop it. But no one seem to take notice of the money. What makes it interesting is that the money was found outside the music store. Haneul pick it up and kept it in her pocket. She saw the For Life album on the shelves. She wonder if she could use the money to buy the album. She too wanted to try and find the ticket just this once. 

With a deep breath, she enters the store. She pick up the album and the price is just right to purchase it. "Good choice," the clerk said. As soon as the album is paid, Haneul begin to tear the plastic wrapper away, slowly open the cover and all of a sudden.......a gold item was placed on top of the CD! Haneul gasped quietly. It was the gold ticket. The very last ticket. 

"Oh my god! You found the last gold ticket!! In my store, too!!" the clerk squealed. The people inside heard it and gasped. They all approach Haneul closely just to have a look. "Oh my! It really is the ticket!" the man said with a surprise. "Well done, my dear." Haneul just bowed and said nothing else. "Listen, my dear. Don't let anyone have it. Take it straight home. Understand?" the clerk said to her. Haneul nodded with a smile and left the store in a hurry.

She ran back to Soojin's apartment and exclaimed to the family, "Look, everyone! I found the last gold ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter