Romantic Raining Day

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain began to pour the next morning when Haneul woke up to go to work. She was freezing as well. Soojin woke up with blanket wrapped around her body. "The weather is already cold and now comes the rain," she grumbles. "Well, we still have our own lives to go on, whether it's raining or not," said Haneul as she stretches her body. She quickly rush to the bathroom to take a hot shower, hoping to warm her body up. However, as she changed into her jacket and warm leggings, she starts to feel chilly again. "I heard it's gonna be raining the whole day today. So, you girls be careful and have your umbrellas with you at all times," Mrs Lee warned them. "Yes, mom," said Soojin. 

Haneul walk to her workplace carefully, trying hard not to slip onto a puddle. "Lucky for us, winter isn't here yet. Otherwise, it'll be freezing even more," she thought to herself. She made inside her workplace safely and began her job. 

At the same time, Kyungsoo was staring at the rain pouring down through the glass door outside. He was enjoying a cup of hot chocolate. "That's kinda weird. The weather is already cold enough and now the rain is here. I'm feeling very chilly here. Lucky for me, I have no schedule to go to for today. I guess I can enjoy warming myself in my own house." 

 

By the time Haneul finishes her shift, the rain poured down even more heavily. "Oh dear. It's too heavy to go now," she gasped, looking out at the window. "I was suppose to meet Soojin up for lunch today." Just then, she received a text message from her, "Haneul, I can't get out of my campus to meet up with you due to the heavy downpour. I think we better have our own lunch today." Haneul agrees with her and text her back with an "Okay. See you at home later." She puts down her phone and waits for the rain to get smaller.

However, the heavy rain is still not stopping. Haneul couldn't wait anymore and she was hungry. She pick up her umbrella and brace herself in the rain. Outside, everyone was running away from the rain and finding shelter to hide. Haneul quickly get on the bus to her next destination. Just as the bus stop at the next bus stand, it went busted and it couldn't move. "Sorry, everyone. The bus is down at the moment. Please don't panic," the driver announced. "I'll try and get the mechanic to come and fix it." The passengers groaned and grumbled as they have to wait. It will be a while before the mechanics can come. Haneul look at her watch. She know this isn' her stop but she can't wait forever. "Sir, I will get down from here, thanks," she told the driver. "By all means, go ahead. But be careful, miss. It's still raining heavily outside," warned the driver. 

Haneul got down from the bus, open her umbrella and rush out. The lady who watched her go said, "That girl is very brave. Good luck to her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter