The Special Christmas Gift

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The patio was still lit up beautifully. Kyungsoo brought Haneul to the gazebo. "Mind to tell me why are we out here?" she asked, shivering. "It's very cold out here." "Oh, I thought of coming out here for some peace and quiet," said Kyungsoo. Haneul raised an eyebrow and smirk. Kyungsoo laughs, "Okay, you got me. I want to spend some time alone with you." And he puts his arm around her. "You know, this is the first Christmas I spend with you." Haneul lean her head on his shoulder and said, "Me too. All my life, I've been spending Christmas with the kids back at the orphanage."

"I agree. It's always been the same thing every year. Until now," whispered Kyungsoo. Then, he lit up. "Oh, yes! I have a gift for you."

Haneul smile, feeling excited about what gift he has for her. Kyungsoo took out a long box that is all wrapped in pink. "Can I open it now?" asked Haneul. "Of course," replied Kyungsoo. "It's Christmas now." Haneul unwrap the wrapper and open the box. Inside it was an amethyst necklace. It was sparkling as well. Haneul gasped at the necklace. "It's......beautiful."

"My father bought this from London. He wanted to buy for my mother only but when he knew about you, he decide to buy two and he told me to give this to you," explained Kyungsoo. Haneul just grin at him and the necklace. "I.....really don't....know what to say, except......thank you," said Haneul, trying to form words. "I never got something like this before."

"Anything for my sweetheart," said Kyungsoo as he carass her cheek. Haneul held onto his hand that is touching her cheek. Then, she chuckled, "But, oppa.....I already have a necklace from you." And she showed him the locket necklace. Kyungsoo just smile at her. "Yes, I know, love. That was just a locket. I wanted to give you a necklace with a jewellery but I couldn't afford it back then."

"You're so sweet," said Haneul. Kyungsoo chuckles along. Then, he told her the reason behind the gift. "Anyways, the reason why I got this amethyst necklace for you is because this gift is related to another gift I'm about to show you now." Haneul was confused by his words. "What do you mean?" This time, he didn't reply her. He pull out a small box from his pocket and this time, it wasn't wrapped up.

Kyungsoo gather his confidence and held both her hands. "Haneul, you have been a special friend I ever had. You brought smile and laughter to my life. Without you, I would go on with my celebrity life feeling dull and not having the opportunity to date. So, I thank you for that. I'm sorry that I never visit you regularly after the summer. I'm also sorry for not seeing you in your teens and going out on special occasions like birthdays, Valentine's Day and all. From now on, I'll spend more time with you and make good memories for us both." Haneul just sat there, expressionless and not saying a single word. "After going through our hard times and getting together again, the time has finally come." He then open the box and a ring with diamond stood there, shining brightly. Haneul could only stare at the ring. 

"I know we were married before but I never got the chance to propose properly to you." Kyungsoo knelt down on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter