Haneul's Dream Career

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As part of the grand prize from the tour, Haneul gets to sing a duet with Kyungsoo for his next album. After work, Haneul went to Chanyeol's studio with Kyungsoo to record the duet together. "Hey there. Welcome to my studio, Haneul," Chanyeol greeted her from his arm chair. Haneul is amazed by the collection of toys on the shelf. "Wow! You do collect a lot of miniature toys," said Haneul. "I bought most of them from Japan and some are given by Kyungsoo's fans as gifts," Chanyeol explained his collection to her. "I'm not a big fan of miniature toys. So, whenever I received them from my fans, I ask Chanyeol to keep them instead," Kyungsoo added on. Haneul spotted a cute Rilakkuma doll by the couch. She picked it up and touch it. "It's so cute."

"I get bored sometimes in my studio. Whenever I'm tired and need to rest, I played with my dolls to keep me company," said Chanyeol. Haneul kept on touching the doll with admiration. "By the way, we're ready to record now," Chanyeol called her. Haneul puts down the doll back where it was and went inside the recording room with Kyungsoo. Chanyeol gave some instructions to the couple on when they should come in to sing their lines and they listened carefully to the signals. Haneul sang with all her heart out. Kyungsoo had never heard his girlfriend sing like a nightingale. However, he still had to focus on the song.

 

Two hours later, the couple finished their duet. "And cut! I guess we got everything! Good job, you two," said Chanyeol. Haneul and Kyungsoo came out of the room, smiling at each other. "This is kinda fun. I think we should do a duet more often," said Kyungsoo. "I'd like that very much," said Haneul. "I'm kinda hungry after the recording. Let's order some chicken," suggested Chanyeol. The couple agree on his suggestion and Chanyeol dialed the number for the chicken place. 

While waiting for their order to arrive, the three friends chatted for awhile. "Since we're waiting, why don't you tell me about how the two of you met? I remember Kyungsoo told me you and him were childhood friends," Chanyeol made a suggestion. "Sure. We both met in the orphanage I was staying at. I overheard that he and his mother were visiting the place to do some donations," said Haneul. "I saw her crying by the corner. I asked her why was she crying and she told me her best friend is adopted and had no one to play with. I suggest to her if we could play and we did. We played non-stop for hours," Kyungsoo step in as well. 

"Wow! It sounds like you have found a new best friend," Chanyeol said to Haneul and she nodded with agreement. "Yeah. And during the summer, he visits me regularly for a play date. Sometimes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter