The Truth Behind Your Marriage

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the food feud incident and the heated argument, Haneul and Kyungsoo never spoke to each other. Seungsoo dislike to see them upset. He suggested an idea one morning, "Hey, bro. Is it alright with you if I take Haneul out for dinner? For tonight only. I feel that she needs some company." Kyungsoo responded, "Do whatever you want, hyung." He finishes his breakfast and left without putting the dishes in the sink. Haneul sighs and takes them in herself. "What a jerk!" she mumbled to herself softly. 

During lunch hour, Rina visited Kyungsoo at the dance studio. "Hmm? Rina! What brings you here?" Kai asked. He was also in the studio, teaching Kyungsoo some dance moves for his next concert. "Isn't it obvious? I'm here to speak to Kyungsoo," Rina replied with a scoff. "Okay. Let's take a break, okay?" Rina approach Kyungsoo. "Oppa, I'm sorry for what happened the other night. I kinda went overboard. It's my fault for making you mad," she said. "Well, I hope you've learned your lesson," said Kyungsoo. 

"I tell you what. To make it up to you, why don't we go out for dinner tonight? My treat," Rina suggested. "Since I have no schedule tonight, sure," said Kyungsoo. "Pick me up at 7 tonight, okay?" She blew a kiss towards him before she leaves. "I'll see you tonight, love." Kai just watch her go with a pitiful face. "Boy! How lucky of Kyungsoo hyung. I wish I had the courage to ask her out." Kai has had a crush on Rina for years but he didn't have the courage to tell her how he feels. Plus, she always clings to Kyungsoo, he had less chance. 

 

Meanwhile, Haneul told Soojin what happened between her and Kyungsoo. Soojin was shocked to hear about it. "That's terrible. You should divorce this guy as soon as possible," she said. "What's the point of continuing your life with him if he acts all stuck up and doesn't love you?" Haneul shook her head and said, "Not so soon. It's natural for couples to have arguments. We need some space and time for now. But if this continue to go on, I'll divorce him."

"Alright. But if you want a divorce, my mom has a friend who's a lawyer. If things gets worse in your marriage, you can give me a call," said Soojin. Haneul smiled, "Thanks, Soojin. You're the best."

 

Haneul finished her shift when Seungsoo came in. "Seungsoo!" she gasped. "Hello. I guess this is where you work, huh?" he greeted. "Yeah. What brings you here?" asked Haneul. "My brother is going out with a friend. I thought of keeping you company by going out to dinner with me," replied Seungsoo. Haneul grins at him. "That sounds great. Does Kyungsoo mind?" Seungsoo chuckled, "I'm sure he won't mind. He has no feelings for you, remember?' Haneul laughs and nod her head. "Typical Do Kyungsoo style. Let me get changed first. Then, we'll leave." In less than a minute, Haneul was changed back to her regular clothes. "Shall we go?" asked Seungsoo. "Lead the way," laughed Haneul. 

At the same time, Kyungsoo was waiting in Rina's house. Rina came down, wearing a pink dress. "How do I look?" she asked, touching her hair. "You look pretty, as usual," laughed Kyungsoo. Rina smiled. "I pick this outfit just for you. Shall we get going?" Kyungsoo nod his head and the two of them linked their arms as they leave.

 

After dinner, Seungsoo and Haneul were walking down the busy streets. "Tonight's dinner was wonderful. Thanks for the treat, Seungsoo," said Haneul. "Oh, you don't have to be formal with me. We're family now. We can talk casual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter