Who Is The Winner?

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the trip to the aquarium, Kyungsoo and the girls went to a karaoke place. "I've rented a big room for all of us. And our karaoke system is different from what you have in your country," he told them. As soon as the door was open, they gasped. "Oh my god! This is very luxurious!" said Macey. "I love it." 

"And that's not the only thing," said Kyungsoo, chuckling. The waitress brought in some snacks and drinks for them. "Awesome!" said Anna. Kyungsoo coughs to get their attention, "Before we start singing, I want to tell you girls something. You all know that today is our last day of the date. And tomorrow you'll be going back to your own countries. I won't be seeing you girls after this. So, let's make great memories this evening, okay?" The girls all sighed but they know that the date cannot last forever. They just silently nod their heads. 

"So, who'd like to go first?" asked Kyungsoo. "I'll be first. Let me show you girls my talent," said Kelly. She picked up the microphone, choose the song and sang with all her heart out. "Woah! She sounds just like her mother," said Erica, impressed. "You know who her mother is?" asked Macey. "Of course I do. Her mom is Tanya Brooke. We Americans know who she is," Erica replied her with eyes rolled. "I went to her concert once." Once Kelly finished singing, the screen began to show her score, which is 100 points. Everyone cheered and applause for her. Kelly flipped her hair and smirk, "You're looking at a champion singer."

"Ja, we know," said Anna. "You were born to a famous singer." Before any arguments can occurred, Macey went next. But her voice isn't as good as Kelly. "Is she singing or choking a chicken here? Her voice sounds terrible!" Erica groaned, covering her ears. Even Kelly, Anna and Haneul had to close their ears. Her score shows she only got 59 points. "Ha! As I expected!" scoffed Erica. Macey glare at her, boiling mad. But Kelly calmed her down, "Don't worry. Not everyone can be a singer like me."

The third person to sing was Anna. Haneul and Kyungsoo supported her with waving hands. Erica just smile. Macey and Kelly look at her, uninterested. She got 80 as her point. "Not bad, Anna," said Kyungsoo. Anna blushed shyly. Erica sang a rap song next and she got 80 as well. "I'm not into ballad songs," she told them. 

The last person to sing is Haneul. As soon as she began to sing, everyone turn to look at her, surprised and amazed. Even Kyungsoo was impressed with her singing. Kelly just groaned, "Big deal! So she can sing. But I bet she can't aim 100 as me." When Haneul finished her song, the screen shows 100 points! "Yay for Haneul!" cheered Anna. Kelly spits her drink out. "What?! That's impossible!! How come a person like her can get 100 points?!" she complained. "You maybe born to a singer, Kelly. But it doesn't mean people from poor background can't sing," said Kyungsoo. 

The karaoke session is slowly ending. It was time to say good bye to Kyungsoo. "Well, girls. It has been fun spending time with you for three days. I wish you safe journey back tomorrow. I'll miss you," said Kyungsoo. He open his arms for a hug and all the girls rushed in to hug back, except for Erica. "Why don't you come in too?" asked Kyungsoo. Erica smile and politely denies it. "No thanks. I'm good." Kyungsoo broke the hug and just shake her hand instead. 

 

Once Kyungsoo left the room, the director yelled, "Cut!" The filming was finished. "Okay, girls. Now that the filming is over, don't go yet. We have to announced the winner of the special prize," she said. "Oh boy! It's time!" said Kelly, feeling proud that she is going to win. "Throughout your date, fans and viewers watched the show through a website and vote for each of you. The girl with the highest vote will receive the special prize," said the director.

"Huh? I thought the show is airing in September," said Erica, feeling confused. "Yes. But that one is s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter