Special Night (Part 1)

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After coming back from Bangkok, Kyungsoo has to get ready the preparation for the special date night with Haneul. He sat down and think about what he has in mind. Then, he remembered that his mother set up the romantic items during their honeymoon night, like the rose petals, the champagne and the candles that were made into a heart shape. "I can do that. I have a bottle of champagne. I'll go to the flower shop tomorrow to buy some roses." Next, he thought about dinner. "Maybe I can cook spaghetti, like the one I used to cook for my friends the other night. I feel sorry for Haneul for not having to taste my cooking. Yeah. I should cook that." After minutes of preparation thinking, he text Haneul about having the date night tomorrow evening and she said okay but only after her shift. 

 

The next morning, before Kyungsoo head for his schedules, he asked his manager to stop by the flower shop first. "Please hurry, yeah," the manager told him. Kyungsoo found some roses and decide to buy some. "You're Do Kyungsoo, right?" asked the florist. "I went to your concert and you were amazing. Can I have your autograph, please?" She hands him a notebook and a pen but Kyungsoo politely rejects, "Thanks. But I'm afraid I'm in a hurry right now." The florist nodded and just scan the bouquet of roses. "That would be 35,000 won, please." Kyungsoo pay her the money and left. 

As soon as he got into the van, the manager drove off. "Those roses are for your girlfriend," he asked. "Yeah. I hope she likes it," said Kyungsoo.

 

Haneul was sitting around by the counter, looking bored as she watch the clock. "There are not many customers today. I wish the manager can let me go off early so that I can go to Kyungsoo's house on time." Just as she was about to sleep, Rina came in, which she woke up. "Oh, Rina! What a pleasant surprise," she greeted. Rina grins at her and waved, "Haneul! You work here also? I thought you worked in a restaurant."

"I have two jobs. In the morning was at the restaurant. In the evening is at the convenient store," said Haneul. "I see. You must be pretty tired everyday, working two jobs in different places," said Rina, feeling sorry. Haneul shook her head and said, "I got used to it for three years." Rina grabs a can of coffee and puts it on the counter. "I guess your pay is not that huge, huh?" Rina continues. Haneul scans the products as she replies her, "Yeah. But I save up a lot for three years. Now, my piggy bank and cans are full of cash."

"That's good. But then again, you can't afford a lot of good things."

"It depends on what I want to buy. But sometimes, my best friend and her family help me to buy the things I want. So, I'm not struggling."

"That's nice of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter