Let's Go On A Date

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul and Kyungsoo pull the kiss away slowly to breathe for air. They rub their noses against each other and smile. "How are you feeling tonight?" Kyungsoo asked softly. "Wonderful. I got my first kiss done properly," said Haneul. "So did I," Kyungsoo chuckles as he kissed her nose. Then, he noticed she was wearing the locket. "Oh! You're wearing the locket," he said. Haneul smiled and nodded, "Yeah. Ms Jiyeon gave it to me before I left. I didn't know it was from you."

"I meant to give you but you weren't there. Ms Jiyeon was kind enough to pass it to you," said Kyungsoo. "This was specially made for you. With all my love." Haneul felt touched by the gift. "I love it. Thank you." They both chuckle and kiss again. 

Haneul parted her lips from his and back away slowly. "I.....really should get going now. It's kinda late." She turn to leave but Kyungsoo called her back. "Haneul, is it alright......if we can....go on a date together?" 

"Are you sure you want to?"

"Of course. We're a couple now, aren't we?"

"But your rules said----"

Kyungsoo pulls out the paper he wrote the rules on and tears it apart. "Forget about these rules. From now on, we'll date without conditions or rules," he said firmly. Haneul remained where she is without saying a word. But she's glad that he got rid of those silly rules. "So, is that a yes?" asked Kyungsoo. Haneul smiles and nod her head in respond. "That would be nice."

Kyungsoo smiles back and kiss her forehead. "Shall we say.....tomorrow we meet up here at my house? 12 noon?" he asked. "That would be nice. It's my day off tomorrow as well," said Haneul. "I'll see you tomorrow then. Good night." She blows a kiss before she leaves. "Good night," whispered Kyungsoo.

 

Soojin was pacing up and down, worried about Haneul. "Why is she so late coming back? It's already 12 am in the morning." Then, she heard the doorbell. Soojin opened the door and she saw Haneul standing there. "Oh! Haneul! I was so worried about you!" cried Soojin as she hugged her friend. "Where did you go until you come back at this hour?"

"I went straight to Kyungsoo's house after my work. I did text you about it, remember?" Haneul reminded her. "Oh. But I didn't know you would take this long to return," said Soojin. "Did anything happened between you two?"

Haneul began to smile. "Yes. But you wouldn't believe me if I tell you." Soojin puts her hands on her hips and smirk. "Try me." Haneul pull her friend back to their room and whispers the moment she spend with Kyungsoo. Including the kiss and asking her for a date. Soojin gasped out loud. "Wow! So that means you're together again?" Haneul nod her head. "That's why I came back late tonight." She p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter