21 - Le bonheur simple de Soojung

Our Spring of What Ifs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

 

SOOJUNG'S POV

 

 

Everytime Summer will end, it gives me this certain excitement I can't explain.

Maybe because Autumn is coming... the weather will start being chilly and more tolerable than the hot weather of Summer.

This year, the excitement is bigger. Why?

... Amber's birthday and my birthday is coming. :))))

This is the first time that we will celebrate our birthdays together that's why I can't contain the excitement that I feel. I've been making plans to make her birthday memorable and special. I hope she will love my surprise!

 

 

 

Our relationship is just like what other couples have. Both of us are not perfect but we try to compromise and work things out immediately.


Petty fights do happen, it's inevitable. A little jealousy here and there especially on Amber's part...


Okay, fine. Sometimes on my part too. I can't help it! My girlfriend is too likeable and good looking, add being a gentlewoman and intelligent. She attracts both es that sometimes I want to tattoo my name on her forehead to tell everyone she's off limits.

 

I WILL DO THAT.

SOON.

VERY SOON.

JUST KIDDING!....

OR NOT. 

But I must say, Amber being jealous is always a cute sight. She's always so obvious that I can't even stay mad at her.


An example was what happened last week when we were watching a drama on Netflix where I was one of the lead.

Let me say this first, I don't watch any of my dramas because it feels awkward seeing myself on TV. I didn't force Amber to watch it. It was Amber who insisted that we watch even though I told her we shouldn't. She said 'What could go wrong? It's just work, babe.'


Haha. Yeah right.

By episode 4, Amber's face can't be painted anymore. Halfway the episode she shuts down the TV and said, "Please tell me watching that drama was a bad decision on my part."

I swear to God it was the first time that I encounter Amber turning so red in jealousy. Because of a TV drama!

Well... I can't blame her at all, really. The drama has 'kissing scenes' that even I, the actress who acted on it, don't want to see. 

Add to the fact that the male lead is a bit older than me, like older brother older hehe. 

Amber was so furious, not to me of course but to the Director who did the drama. I was supressing the smile that is threatening to burst out from my lips while watching her go walk back and forth in front of the TV, cursing about the way the story line goes. 

"The kissing scene is not even needed in Episode 2! Who the hell wrote that drama!? Damn it."

"! Seriously?! The male lead is a fool! How did your character even fell in love with a man like that?! He broke up with his girlfriend who has always been supporting his Baseball career from the start just because he was drafted in the Major League!? That's absolute bull!"

"YOUNG LADY NO MORE KISSING SCENES FOR YOU IN ANY DRAMA THAT YOU DO! NOTHING AS IN ZERO!"

"YAH! NO KISSING OKAY?! NO KISSING UNLESS ITS ME!"

I explained to her that everything was just work and sometimes it's needed in the script. Sometimes it's a last minute addition too when the PD wants to put fillers in the scenes to make it long. But still, for me it's just work. Nothing more, nothing else. 

It took me hours of convincing and cuddling, using my aegyo just to convince Amber that it's nothing. She did understood where I came from and apologized for her pettiness saying she shouldn't be feeling that way because it's my profession. She said she can't help it, plus the fact that she was feeling so emotional.

But then... I don't know why but I love it when Amber gets jealous and mad about it. There is something so y about her when the green eyed monster of jealousy strikes. 

Amber loses control. Her jealousy always ends up with the two of us in bed and a dominant Amber giving her punishment that always makes me want for more. She can be soft and sweet and slow, then be hard and fast until you beg for more til you pass out in too much pleasure. When you wake up in the morning, she's back to her softie and sweet self, making our breakfast, whispering sweet nothings and funny things, kisses and stuff. I love her submissive side but I also love her dominant side. All in all, I love everything about her that's why. :)

While a mad Amber is scary. Not the serial-killer-scary type or a physical one who throws anything she sees.. like me.. hehe.

How do I say this... hmmm... well Amber is such a nice and understanding person. She rarely gets mad and she controls her emotions, she is not the type of person who easily gets mad to someone unless you did something that will really tick her off. 

The moment Amber gets quiet, face turns red and sighs all the time... it means she had it. Her best weapon is silence. 

She will treat you as if you don't exist or she will not spoke a word with you nor make an effort to engage in a small chat. It already happened back then and I'm not wishing it happens again because it brought me to tears when Amber gave me the cold shoulder. My heart cannot take it again.

 

 

 

 

From: Manager oppa

05:50 AM

'Good morning Soojungie'

'Farewell dinner for the cast and crew tonight. Will pick you up around 7:30 PM later.'

 

To: Manager oppa

05:56 AM

'Noted oppa'

'See you later'

 

From: Manager oppa

05:57 AM

'Btw will discuss to you a last minute project this weekend.'

'Agency related'

'Plus our schedule for MFW too'

 

 

 

 

My eyes rolled reading the reply. Ugh.

 

I heaved a deep sigh and threw my phone lazily on the bedside table. Amber is still sleeping, even snoring lightly that made me chuckle. Poor Ber-Ber...

 

It's been two weeks since the classes started in Yonsei and she has been making it a point to be there atleast 30 minutes early before her first class starts. She teaches two 4-hour classes a day, 4 days a week.

 

Monday to Thursday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 noon then 1:00 to 5:00 PM. She has one hour free for her lunch break (which for me is ridiculous!) then she stays for half an hour more in the university before going home. The drive home is not that far but because of the traffic sometimes she arrives home around past 6:00 PM or worst 7:00 PM.

 

I pity her sometimes, especially when she comes home looking so hungry and tired. But even though she feels that way, Amber will still wear her beautiful smile the moment I greet her when she arrives. Her smile will even be big when she smells the food already prepared in our dining table. Luckily, my last two weeks of shooting were all day time scenes and much shorter that is why I make it a point to come home early so I can prepare a home cooked meal for Amber. Or if I don't have time, I order food in advance and have it delivered or Manager unnie will pick it up herself for me.

 

I know, I know... I sounded like a good wife~ hahaha~

 

It's the least I can do for my girlfriend who works so hard everyday.

 

My drama filming finally ended last night. Such a sense of relief that its done! Now all we have to do is attend the press conference, do some interviews and endure variety show guestings then I'm free!

 

Her cellphone alarm suddenly played, making me smile knowing it's a start of another busy day.

 

"I got sunshine... on a cloudy day..."

 

 

I rolled on top of her and started poking her cheeks to wake her up. "Love, wake up~..." What I got was a groan and her arms circling around my waist. Her eyes still closed and lips pouting cutely. Aigooo~...

 

"Heyyyy... wake up baby... good morning~..." I patted her cheeks left and right shaking out the sleepiness from her system. She opened her sleepy eyes slowly, flash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter