20 - Sassy, Clingy, Crazy Soojungie

Our Spring of What Ifs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 20

 

DR. LIU'S POV

 

 

Summertime came fast and it only meant 2 things:

It’s hot as hell (like my girlfriend) in Seoul! GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL MY FELLOW HUMANS.

What else?

Ah!

Vacation time! \(^_^)/

….………

For the others. T_T

 

 

Soojung will be busy the whole Summer due to drama filming. So yeah, no vacation for her this season. I promised her that after her filming ends and the winter break starts, we will fly anywhere in the world she wants to visit. Probably in the US to spend the Holidays with our family or…

 

Maybe we can spend the Holidays together just the two of us in Switzerland. I feel like staying in a log cabin with an outdoor hot tub, then go snowboarding and skiing for a week. I’m sure Soojung will love that idea… I hope so. But if she doesn’t agree then it’s fine, we can spend the vacation together with her family if she wants.

 

She was quite excited about the drama which is an action thriller, a genre she wanted to try for so long but wasn’t given a chance. I’m happy for her because finally she can do the role she has always wanted. Bad lady fighter who drives like an F1 driver! Niceeee.

 

Her next goal for a role is a psycho character, something dark she said. I told her she will nail the role because it’s natural… especially when she’s mad.

 

Oh yeahhhh PSYCHO MAD SOOJUNG VERY SCARY.

 

Next thing I knew, something hard hit my head. QUITE HARD HIT.

 

AND BLOODY. XD

 

She threw Taco’s food pan on my head! GOD!

 

Never annoy a Soojung who lacks sleep, hungry, and stressed because of her drama filming. Tsk tsk.

 

It’s okay, I love her still.

 

I never thought my girlfriend is a good pitcher. Bullseye! She can join a Baseball League hehehehe… oh yeah… I saw an old video of her on the internet doing the first pitch in a Baseball game. She’s really good.

 

Well… we ended up in the Emergency Room because I felt dizzy and my forehead was bleeding just below the hairline. We left the kids to Jessica who was in a panic when she found her sister tearing up by her front door holding the two puppies saying we need to go to the hospital so late at night.

 

I was behind Soojung holding a clothe with ice pressed on my forehead, my white muscle shirt tainted with blood that even made Jessica more hysterical I thought she was going to pass out.

 

J: *Hysterical in her robe and fluffy bunny slippers* “OHMYGOD IS SHE GONNA DIE?!? YAH SOOJUNG-AH, WHY DID YOU HIT HER HEAD!? WHAT IF SHE LOSES HER MEMORY!? WHAT IF SHE GOES DUMB!?”

S: *Hissing and tearing up in worry* “JESS! SHE’S NOT GOING TO DIE! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS WHILE I TAKE MY GIRLFRIEND--”

J: “OHMYGOD I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU IN JAIL!”

A: *Appears calm and composed but deep inside wants to slap Jessica to calm down* “Jess, I’m fine. It won’t make me dumb don’t worry. We have to go--”

J: “I’M NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOU AT ALL.” *eye-roll* “SOOJUNG-AH! YOU SHOULD HAVE HIT HER ARM OR LEG OR STOMACH OR WHATEVER PART BUT NOT THE HEAD! HOW ABOUT AMNESIA?!”

S: “JESS! SNAP OUT OF IT!”

A: *whispers* .

J: "EXCUSE ME!? WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

A: "I said, peach~?"

J: "Ugh. WHATEVER."

A: "Wanna see the open wound, Jess?" *shows the wound quickly with a devil's smirk*

S: "AMBER! Don't do that babe!"

J: "DISGUSTING!"

P: “Arf arf!~” *eager to go inside the unit and lie down to sleep*

J: “SO MUCH BLOOD!!!”

T: …… *enters the apartment no care at all*

A: “Baby, we better go before your sister passes out in a dramatic way…” *scoffs, shaking her bleeding head*

J: “YAH! YAH! DID YOU SEE WHAT SHE DID!?”

S: “Bye Jess! Take them out later to your veranda, pee and poo time!”

J: “BUT-- Wait, WHAT!?”

 

 

 

So we left the kids to Jessica (again, sorry to say, but I have to. - .) and Soojung drove us carefully to the hospital asking me from time to time if I’m okay and if I feel anything else. She was crying while driving, saying sorry again and again that I felt her frustration.

 

I held her right hand while driving and told her to relax because it’s just a cut and everything will be fine that I’m not gonna die. The moment I said the word ‘die’, she burst out crying.

 

S: “YOU BETTER NOT DIE YOU, IDIOT! I’M STILL GOING TO MARRY YOU!” *cries*

A: “Stop crying… your eyes will be puffy if you kept on crying! You have a filming tomorrow…”

S: “I DON’T CARE ABOUT FILMING!! DON’T MENTION THAT WORD AGAIN! UNDERSTOOD!?”

A: “What word?”

S: “THAT WORD!”

A: “The D-word?”

S: “THE D WORD.”

S: “Yes, so please just press that clothe… it’s not bleeding anymore, isn’t it?”

A: “I love you too much to die…”

S: “AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU!”

 

 

I had an MRI plus other tests which turned out fine. The attending Physician said maybe its the impact that made me dizzy. Soojung, who already stopped crying but still having her sniffles, kept on rubbing my back and the back of my neck giving me goosebumps.

 

She looks so cute with the red nose I can’t help but pinch it telling her I’m okay. She held my hand while I was being stitched, not minding the stares and whispering around us. I was given painkillers and a check-up after a week.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter