16 - y Back-ache

Our Spring of What Ifs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

CHAPTER 16

 

 

 

 

“Morning Pillow Princess ~…”

 

Soojung lazily groaned at Amber’s teasing, feeling the latter’s lips kissing her  shoulder. Amber was holding her from behind being the big spoon with arms around Soojung’s waist, pulling the woman closer sharing body warmth.

 

She doesn’t even have any idea what time is it, let alone the time they fell asleep after their rigorous session last night. Soojung was spent, tired, but glowing beautifully. The amazing night of lovemaking leaving her all weak and sleepy but happy to her heart’s content.

 

“I’m tired... go away~...” she murmured in her laziest voice. Amber’s soft laugh vibrated on her skin as the latter leaves a trail of soft kisses on her vertebra.

 

“You... need... to... wake... up... Princess...” every word that Amber said was done with a kiss that tickles her. The way her body responded with Amber’s touch stirred something inside her again in an instant. Amber’s kisses went up to her shoulders and at the back of her neck giving her goosebumps. “You got an early flight, remember?” her ever caring girlfriend whispered behind her ear before attacking her neck once again with kisses. She was biting her lips to stop herself from , trying to control the urge to pounce on the handsome scientist this early in the morning.

 

Of course, she failed.

 

“Ammberr~... yah~...”

 

“I’m waking you up~...”

 

“Well you did woke me up!~ now I want you again...”

 

“Whut?! Again?~ Are you sure?”

 

“Go awayyyyy... I hate you~...”

 

Amber’s quiet laugh made her laugh too, their laughter breaking the quiet atmosphere of their room. She opens her eyes slightly, familiarizing her sight on the darkness of the room.

 

“So dark…” she murmured. Soojung raises her right arm to reach for her lover’s head and started it gently, Amber’s chin resting on her shoulder comfortably. “What time is it?…” she asked in a whispery voice.

 

Amber’s lips peppered light kisses on the side of her neck and the back of her ear enough to make Soojung giggle like a teen. “Past 4:00 baby...” the scientist’s words came out in a husky whisper, warm and tingly against her skin, sending shivers up to her spine.  

 

She turns her body around to face her girlfriend and tangled her legs with the latter under the covers. She snakes her arms around Amber’s neck, her body pressed against the warmth of her girlfriend’s ness. 

 

Her chest against Amber’s chest, skin against skin, breathing one air, sharing one space.

 

Their lips met in a soft kiss, opening, setting the pace. The slow, long, sensual of her lover’s tongue added to the desire slowly burning up inside her body. Before it leads to another passionate lovemaking session, Soojung herself surrendered and broke the kiss that left both of them panting.

 

“I hate you~…” she said to the grinning Amber after breaking the kiss.

 

“I hate you too~”

 

The two giggled at their silliness, sealing the teasing with another kiss. Amber’s hand slid to her side, caressing her back in a gentle manner, to her giving it a gentle then down to the crevice of her hips and lastly to her bottom, giving the cheeks a light spank that elicited a surprised squeal from Soojung.

 

“YAH! That’s the third time since last night!”

 

“Wrong. Fifth time since last night, Jung.”

 

“ert.”

 

“Am I?”

 

“Yes, very much Dr. Liu. I will held you accountable if I mess up our performance tomorrow.”

 

Amber’s hand went on to cup her , feigning cluelessness. “Me? What did I do? I didn’t do anything!~”

 

She answered Amber’s teasing by reaching down for the latter’s bottom squeezing both cheeks hard. “Ohhhh… want me to remind you what you did last night?~”

 

“Awww!~”

 

“We still have time Dr. Liu, what do you say?~”

 

“I don’t want to mess up your performance tomorrow onstage~”

 

“Tsss…” she rolled over her, trapping the grinning scientist on the bed at her mercy. She wrapped her arms around Amber’s neck their faces so close nose almost bumping. Both of them grinning lazily at each other, love beaming from their eyes. Amber’s hands traveled to Soojung’s hips caressing the smooth skin massaging it. “Does this part hurts?” she asked.

 

“A little…”

 

“Probably your pelvic muscles…”

 

“Yeah… I wanna do you so bad but I feel so lazy…”

 

“Lazy ~…”

 

“My luggage… I haven’t finished my luggage babe…”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you later..”

 

The grinning scientist kissed her lips lightly, tongue grazing the tip of her tongue that made her smile in their kiss. Her lips made its way to Soojung’s neck, showering it with soft kisses down to the base of the latter’s throat groans of pleasure coming out from her lips.

 

Soojung loves being this close to Amber, the physical and emotional intimacy they have gives Soojung a sense of security that she only felt with the scientist.  

 

3 days.

 

The two of them will be apart for 3 days. Just the thought of not having Amber beside her in those 3 days already . If only she can convince Amber to go with her to Japan she already did.

 

But her girlfriend disagreed and said she will wait for Soojung to come home from her trip. Instead, Amber gave Soojung a memorable time last night as a send-off for the pretty brunette.

 

Yep, she really became a Pillow Princess last night.

 

Not her fault though! She can’t do anything if someone like Amber, who has a brain of an intellectual but with the stamina of an athlete, goes on and on and on pleasuring her in every way and every position she knows. Being submissive and receiving pleasure was the only thing she can do.

 

Maybe she can return the favor later, or maybe when she comes back from her working trip in Japan.

 

 

 

 

 

Amber received a call that she has to pick up urgently, leaving Soojung on the bed still enjoying the softness of their sheets, basking in the afterglow of their night together. She went out of the room and into the kitchen, going straight to the fridge to get a bottle of water for Soojung. Not minding her ness because well, it’s just the two of them inside the house anyway. No one will see.

 

“Hey, Bill! Yeah… Good morning… hahaha! Good evening there in Seattle… No, no… it’s fine. I’m already awake… What can I do for you?… Ohhh… today… well… I don’t have anything specific. Nah, classes will start by September so I still have time to build up my syllabus for the subjects I will teach.”

 

 

Meanwhile, inside the room, Soojung sat up on the bed and reached for the switch of the bedside lamp, the very same lamp that Amber bought for her from the furniture shop. They did end up using it.

 

The soft glow of the lamp illuminated the once darkened room because of the curtains, revealing the chaos that transpired last night. She giggled at the memory remembering some of the funny antics of her dear Dr. Liu last night. Clothes that were stripped strewn on the floor, the rectangular black box that Amber suddenly pulled out from the under the bed, her luggage for the trip still opened and waiting for her one last addition of items before she can declare it done.

 

Sensing the movements on the bed, Taco raises his head to check who is it. Soojung smiled at the awaken cutie pie whose tail started wagging when he saw his new Mom calling him. She gave the space beside her a few taps urging the puppy to join her on the bed. The eager puppy followed the command and launches himself up, falling on the first try. The second try he finally succeeded and jumped on Soojung’s lap the face of his Mom.

 

“Good morning Honey~… did you have a nice sleep? Aigooo~… I’m leaving for work later… be a good kid, okay?” she was answered with on her palm, the puppy jumping down from the bed excitedly. The other puppy also awakens, Pepper, followed suit and jumped to the bed too, greeting Soojung. She took Pepper in her arms, cradling the greyish fluffball like a baby. “And good morning to you too baby!~ Still sleepy? Want to sleep beside me?” she gave the puppy a kiss on top of its head then placed him on the bed beside her. Lying there like a good puppy snuggling on the sheets like his Human. Soojung lays down again on the bed and covered herself with the blanket up to her chest, reaching for Pepper’s head it gently, enough for the puppy to close his eyes and continue on his slumber.

 

Soojung’s lips curved into a sweet, contented smile watching the cute puppy beside her while the other one kept on walking in every corner of the room with a chew toy on his mouth. She can’t believe it, she never thought something like this will happen in her life.

 

Back then all she thinks about is herself on a daily basis, what to do from morning till night. What to eat and what time to eat, how to spend her day effectively. Now she has responsibilities in the form of 2 puppies. She has Amber, the most important per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter