GOOD GIRL GONE BAD

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being in the elite class have their own advantages and disadvantages. The advantages are the facilities are way too better than in the other building. It feels like the school is really investing on the elite students than the normal students. Second, they can choose the subjects that they want to study. Unlike in the normal class, you're required to take every subjects. The disadvantage is that you are required to be both smart and diligent. Those students who have a grade below 90 percent will be transferred on the other building. This school year, out of 250 students, there are only 100 students remaining.

 

It was the first day of their senior year in high school. Sakura got her class schedule. She read her schedule and most of those are business-related subjects such as accounting and economics. She sighed. She does not really want to take over her father's business. She wanted to be a performer someday. That is why she took a Guitar class as her extra subject. It's her last year in high school so she must utilize it well.

 

As the bell rang, the girl hurriedly enter the music room. As she was entering the room, she heard someone singing while playing the guitar...

 

"Look at the stars

Look how they shine for you

And everything you do

Yeah they were all yellow

 

I came along

I wrote a song for you

And all the things you do

And it was called Yellow

 

So then I took my turn

Oh what a thing to have done

And it was all yellow

 

Your skin

Oh yeah, your skin and bones

Turn into something beautiful

You know, you know I love you so

You know I love you so"

 

Sakura was mesmerized to the voice that she heard. It was her favorite song. She waited for the song to end before entering the classroom. As she heard some students clapping, she entered the room and saw a beautiful girl sitting in front with a guitar. Her heart started to pound as she saw the other girl shyly smiled at her.

 

"Excuse me, Ms. Miyawaki. Are you sure you're in the right class?" Ms. Hyewon asked.

 

"Yes, Ms. Kang. I am enrolled in this class. Sorry for being late. The registrar's printer broke so they did not printed my class schedule." Sakura bowed while explaining herself.

 

Ms. Hyewon sighed.

 

"Okay, Ms. Kim give the guitar to Ms. Miyawaki and go back to your seat. Please play for us, Ms. Sakura."

 

The other girl stood and gave the guitar to Sakura.

 

"Go girl." the girl whispered while handling the guitar to Sakura.

 

Sakura sat and sighed. She's not really knowledgable about playing the guitar but luckily, she knows how to play one song..

 

"I swam across

I jumped across for you

Oh what a thing to do

'Cause you were all yellow

 

I drew a line

I drew a line for you

Oh what a thing to do

And it was all yellow

 

Your skin

Oh yeah your skin and bones

Turn into something beautiful

And you know

For you I'd bleed myself dry

For you I'd bleed myself dry"

 

She continued singing the other parts of the song.

 

As she was done, everyone was clapping but there is one girl who really caught her attention.

 

The class ended and while Sakura was packing her things, she saw the girl walking towards her.

 

"That was a nice performance."

 

"Thank you."

 

It was all new for Sakura. For the first time in her life, someone complimented her for her passion.

 

"I am Miyawaki, Sakura"

 

"Nice to meet you! I am Kim Minjoo."

 

They shaked hands and nobody knew that this will change both of their lives.

 

It's been one year but Sakura does not forget how she met Minjoo. These memories still linger on the other girl's heart. She's still in love with her.

 

"I think I like you, Minjoo." Sakura confessed to the other girl while holding a bouquet of sunflowers.

 

"Kkura-yah. I'm still confused. I am not really interested in girls. My mind says I can't love you because you're a girl but my heart says otherwise. I don't know what to do." the other girl replied.

 

"I know it's confusing at first. But please trust me. I will never let anyone hurt you. Please follow your heart and be my girlfriend."

 

Sakura swore that day was the most special day of her life.

 

"Kkura-yah. I am honored to be your girlfriend." Minjoo answered.

 

They hugged and cried because they are so happy that they are together.

 

Tears started to flow on Sakura's face as she keeps remembering those good memories. She's not the bad person here. She can't just let go of the other girl.

 

"Sakura. I heard from Ms. Kang that you're currently enrolled at the Guitar class." Mr. Miyawaki stated while reading a business magazine.

 

"I am sorry, Dad. I just want to enjoy my last year in high school by pursuing the things I love."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter