REVERSAL AGENT

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung is waiting outside the school gate since she'll accompany Ryujin to fix her enrollment in KAIST.

"Wonyoungie, what are you doing here?"

The girl's eyes widen as she saw her bestfriend. Yujin should not know that she's meeting Ryujin.

"Oh, Yujin. Uhm. I'm waiting for my friend." 

"Yikes. I am hoping you'll come with me because I want to talk to you about something."

"We can do it next time, Yujin." Wonyoung smiled nervously.

Yujin smiled back without noticing her friend's nervousness, and left.

Minutes later, Wonyoung felt someone clinging to her arm.

"Let's go?" Ryujin smiled

Wonyoung admits that whenever she sees the other girl's genuine sweet smile, it brings warmth to her whole system, and it makes her smile back unconsciously.

"Let's go." Wonyoung replied back.

Little did they know, a girl is watching both girls smiling dearly at each other.

"Ryujin and Wonyoung?"

**

"Ryuuu!!"

Wonyoung was the first one who turn around upon hearing her friend's name. Seeing the voice's owner ruined her mood big time.

"Oh, Lia!" Ryujin greeted back.

"Hello, Vicky! Are you enrolling here too?" 

"Oh, no. I am just accompanying Ryu--jin." 

"You should have told me! I could go with you here!" Lia said while hitting Ryujin's arm.

"Oh great." Wonyoung thought.

**

Wonyoung regrets going to KAIST because she's being left out. Lia seemed to be glued to the other girl, and Ryujin doesn't seem to be bothered about it. She lost it when Lia held hands with Ryujin.

"Ugh. What an eyesore." Wonyoung thought as she rolls her eyes.

After the enrollment, Lia invited them for dinner, but Wonyoung declined the offer. She don't want to act like a third wheel on their date. It's the second time she felt so irritated and frustrated. The first time was during the dinner with Lia.

"I'll just go ahead. It's getting late." Wonyoung  bowed to the girls.

"Have a safe trip home, Vicky." Lia smirked at the other girl.

Ryujin noticed that the girl is not in the mood during the whole afternoon, and she's aware it's because of her childhood friend. She was not able to talk and bond with Wonyoung because Lia keeps on clinging to her like a koala. She felt that she needs to make it up to her.

"Oh, no. Lia, I'm sorry but I need to be with Wonyoung. Let's have dinner next time alright?" Ryujin apologetically smiled and ran towards the tall girl.

"Wonyoung, wait!" Ryujin shouted.

As the girl heard Ryujin, she ran faster as she wipes her tears streaming at her cheeks. Why is she crying? She don't know. It's funny how a person can give you peace, but can also wreck your world.

"Wonyoung, I said wait up!" Ryujin shouted as she pulled the taller girl's wrist.

"A--Are you crying?"

"Don't mind me, just go with Lia."

"No. No, I'll stay with you."

"Just leave me alone!" Wonyoung pulled her wrist, removing the other girl's hand.

"I'm sorry. I know I wasn't able to give you my attention, and I'm an for not doing anything about it. Please let me make it up to you." Ryujin slowly walked towards the other girl, and wiped her tears with her thumb.

"You asked me to go with you, and this Lia took you away from me. She even held your hand." Wonyoung said while looking down.

"How can you be this cute?" Ryujin lifted Wonyoung's face.

"I hate you." Wonyoung replied.

"I know you don't." Ryujin shows her smile, and it instantly took all the sadness from Wonyoung's heart.

They walked together, and Wonyoung boldly laces her fingers through Ryujin's. Holding each other hands brought comfort and security for the girls.

**

They grabbed some dinner, and both of them are just awkwardly staring at each other.

"So, uhm I'm sorry for acting like a kid earlier." Wonyoung said.

"It's alright. I'm sorry for making you feel left out."

"KAIST is pretty far from your home. Are you going to live in the dormitory?"

"I don't know. It depends to Mrs. Ahn."

Saying that name brought fear to Ryujin. She read the paper last night about her drug. It's all about curing homouality.

"How did you met Mrs. Ahn?"

Is she going to tell Wonyoung the truth? She must tell her especially her bestfriend is going to take the drug anytime soon.

"In the café. I showed her my research proposal about curing broken heartedness. She was so interested, and she offered me a scholarship."

Wonyoung, on the other hand, felt that it is the time to know about Ryujin's involvement with Mrs. Ahn's mess.

"Oh! Is that the research my mom is talking about? Could you tell me the research all about?"

Ryujin obediently told her about how Benzodiazepines can make you forget some memories especially if it brings stress to your mind.

"That's a pretty interesting research, Ryu. No doubt Mrs. Ahn offered you a scholarship." 

"Wonnie"

"Yep?"

"If there will be a drug that could cure homouality, would you take it?"

Wonyoung knew that the girl is taking about the Homocure. 

"Does she know about it already? Come on, spill everything." Wonyoung thought.

"Of course not. I love what I am right now. Being in love with girls doesn't make me less a person. If I'm losing this part of me, then I am not Jang Wonyoung." the girl confidently said while flipping her hair.

It was like for a split second Ryujin's world stopped, and hearing Wonyoung's answer and seeing her smile pierced through all her worries and all was well again.

"What about you, Ryu?"

It was Ryujin's turn to smile be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter