Homocure

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback
"Mrs. Ahn, the drug was too strong that it caused a severe damage on your daughter's brain. Her memories are gone, and we don't know of there are any chance of getting it back. Also, due to the damage from the drug, her IQ dropped from 165 to 145." a doctor explained.

The mother felt that her world collapsed. It's her fault for giving the drug to her daughter, without considering its side effects. Tears fell from her eyes.

"Yujin-ah"

End of flashback

"Homocure is basically a "cure" for homouality. It was requested by Mr. Miyawaki for her daughter, Sakura. Even though the drug was still on observation, Mrs. Ahn used this drug to both Yujin and Minjoo. Apparently, the test on these girls are unsuccessful, making them to forgot their memories. However, it worked on Sakura on it's third trial. I think they tried blackmailing Minjoo's family because it will ruin not only the reputation of Mrs. Ahn l, but also the Miyawaki clan for having a gay daughter." Mrs. Honda explained.

It was silent. How come it became this complicated? Everything is making sense to the group now. 

"Now I understand why she was so mad at me kissing Yujin. She's homophobic." Minjoo reacted.

"Where is Yujin, by the way? Isn't she supposed to know this as well?" Mrs. Honda asked.

"I think she doesn't really remember anything, Mrs. Honda. I'll try to talk to her later." Matthew answered.

"Anyway, I need to talk to Mrs. Ahn too. There are some details that are missing. Like why does Yujin unaware that she lost her memories or something." the researcher sip her coffee and weakly smiled.

"Thank you for explaining it to us, auntie." Hyewon bowed. 

"No worries. I am already anticipating this. I just didn't expect that my daughter will be involved with this." Mrs. Honda looked at her daughter and smiled. She realized how lucky she is for having a helpful and caring daughter.

It was a long day for everyone. Everyone left the house except Hyewon and Nako. They believed that they still need to talk what are the next plans are.

"I really think we should let Sakura know this. She should know that she is not the culprit of my lost memories." Minjoo stated.

Nako felt uneasy. She knew that Sakura is in a very bad position too. Once she knew about the truth, her father might do something bad. When Sakura called her, she told Nako that her father will hurt someone if she will continue doing the investigation.

Flashback

"I am sorry. I don't think I can still help you with the investigation for now. However, I will try to interact with you once in a while. For the mean time, I need to go to Canada because I need to fix some things. My father told me that the more I know something about the experiment, the more people will get hurt. I will take my leave first. I'll let you know when I will be back." Sakura coldly stated.

Nako knew that Sakura was disappointed with the things turning out. She knew Sakura wanted to help Minjoo, but her father is so powerful. Nako felt the hopelessness in Sakura's voice.

"It's okay, Sakura-unnie. I hope you can have a peaceful trip in Canada. I know you also need space from all of the things happening in Seoul."

Nako heard a chuckle from the other girl. An indication that Sakura is at ease.

"I know I can count on you. Thank you, Nako. I owe a lot of things to you."

"You're always welcome."

"Nako-yah, whatever happens, please protect them all." Sakura firmly said.

The call ended and Nako felt the pressure and the burden on her shoulders. She felt that she can't disappoint her friend this time.

End of flashback

"Of course. I will let her know this." Nako replied.

"Thank you, Nako-unnie. It's weird that Sakura is not that active right now."

Minjoo is tired. She don't know what she will do with all the information in her head. Yujin is still clueless and Sakura is now missing in action.

"Don't worry, Minjoo-ssi. Sakura told me to inform her everything that will happen. By the way, I need to leave. Call me if anything happens." 

Nako bowed to them and left.

It is now only Minjoo, Eunbi, and Hyewon left. Minjoo felt that it is the time for them to talk.

"Uhh. I'll just go to the kitchen to prepare our dinner. Please join us for dinner, Hyewon-unnie."

"Oh- okay." 

It was quiet. It's been a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter