CONSENT PART 1

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's funny how the universe can mess up your life. One example might be Yujin and Minjoo's relationship. Even though they were seperated 8 or 9 years ago, they managed to find their way back. However, it looks like the universe is trying to rip them off for the second time around.

 

"What do you mean there are only two victims?" Matthew asked.

 

"There are only 2 copies of the parent's consent. And as you can see both parents of the victims signed in that waiver." the old lady answered.

 

"Eomma, are you telling me the Mrs. Ahn, I mean the researcher, signed this consent not as the researcher of the project but as a parent?" Eunbi asked

 

"Exactly. I'm still wondering why would she use her daughter for this horrible experiment." the old woman stated.

 

Everybody felt their body shiver after knowing the truth. But how did this all happen?

 

A month ago when Yujin and Minjoo heard their connection with one another, they really tried their best to keep a distance from each other. However, Ms. Kang told Minjoo to act as a substitute teacher for Eunbi will not be able to participate in the camp in Busan.

 

For the second time, Eunbi have no idea that Ms. Kang will again contact Minjoo to be her substitute teacher. She keeps on wondering why, because there are a lot of teachers in the school.

 

When Eunbi asked Minjoo if she's alright with it, Minjoo answered:

 

"It's okay, unnie. I owe Ms. Kang alot. It's my way of paying her back."

 

"I don't want your heart to break, Minjoo-yah."

 

"It's okay, unnie. I can handle it."

 

Minjoo also joined in the investigation. She needs to know more. For her and Yujin. She needs to know how can she fix this mess and be with Yujin once again.

 

Three days before the trip

 

"So, we decided to go to Busan to meet your parents on the day of the school trip." Sakura announced.

 

"But why? I want to come with you but I'm gonna need to be on the school camp." Minjoo pouted.

 

Eunbi laughed because she will not attend to the camp to participate in the investigation. She also thought that it will be better if Minjoo would not participate in this mess. The more Minjoo know about this, their life would be at stake. Luckily, Minjoo is stuck in guiding Building B-1 students.

 

"Minjoo-yah, I think you should prepare your things for the trip." Eunbi ordered.

 

"Okay, Unnie!" Minjoo left the living room.

 

"Soooo, does your parents know about Minjoo's memories?" Nako asked.

 

"They don't know it yet. They are kinda surprised that I told them that we're visiting them."

 

"They don't know why we're visiting?" Matthew asked.

 

"Yup! I think it's better if we'll ask them on the spot."

 

"Is Chaewon gotta come with us? I think she wanted to help with this investigation. She told me that Minjoo is not yet talking to her." Sakura said.

 

"About that. I already talked to her. I asked her to go with Minjoo on the trip to keep an eye on her."

 

"Wow. How can that be possible?" Sakura asked.

 

"Chaewon is Hyewon's cousin remember?" Eunbi replied.

 

"Yeah, I know. But how can Chaewon persuade Hyewon to go with Minjoo on the trip?"

 

"Hmmm. I don't know how she'll do it, but she texted me earlier that Hyewon agreed to bring Chaewon with her."

 

"Atleast everything is settled." Nako stated.

 

It's the day of the camp. Ms. Kang saw Minjoo walking her way on the school bus.

 

"Ms. Kim!"

 

"Oh. Hello, Ms. Kang." Minjoo bowed at the older girl.

 

"Are the students ready?"

 

"Yes, Ma'am. We are just waiting for Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin."

 

A teacher ran towards Ms. Kang and was catching her breath.

 

"MS. KANG! MS. AHN AND MS. SHIN ARE FIGHTING ON THE GATE!"

 

"WHAT?" Both teachers said in unison.

 

Minjoo and Hyewon ran towards the gate and saw two girls pinning each other while Wonyoung was sitting on the bench, crying.

 

"BOTH OF YOU! STOP!" Ms. Kang shouted.

 

Yujin released the other girl and glared at her.

 

"I told you to stay away from her."

 

"YUJIN! Go with Ms. Kim to the clinic. Same with you, Ryujin. Go with Ms. Minatozaki to her office. And Ms. Jang, come with me to the office."

 

Minjoo saw Yujin walking to her direction. It's been a month since they last saw each other. She don't know what she'll say to the other girl. What surprised her is that as she was about to greet the girl, Yujin walked pass through her, acting like she didn't notice Minjoo.

 

It hurts. How can she forgot that they are ignoring each other? She just followed Yujin to the clinic only to found out that the nurse is not available, so she'll be taking care of Yujin's wounds.

 

Minjoo prepared the first aid kit and went to the table while Yujin was seating quietly.

 

"Uhm. Can I see your face?" Minjoo asked.

 

Yujin lifted her face and Minjoo saw a cut on Yujin's eyebrow and on the side of her lips. Minjoo also observed that Yujin is not looking at her. She quickly grabbed the cotton and put some alcohol on it and dabbed it on the other girl's eyebrow.

 

"You don't have to do this, you know."

 

Minjoo was surprised that Yujin spoke to her.

 

"I have to. These wounds might be infected if we'll not clean it. You should know this." Minjoo replied while putting the bandaid on Yujin's eyebrow.

 

"Tell me, what happen?" Minjoo asked.

 

"It's nothing."

 

"What do you mean it's nothing? You raised a fist to another student and now you're telling me it's nothing? You can be suspended and it can affect your college application." Irritation was evident on Minjoo's tone. It is not because she's mad at Yujin but because she's concern at her.

 

"What does it have to do with you?"

 

And that shows how words can kill a person.

 

"I'm just concern. You're not the type of person who'll do these things. If you don't want to talk about it, FINE."

 

As Minjoo started to walk out of the clinic, she felt someone holding her wrist.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm still angry because of what happen earlier." Yujin looked at Minjoo with full of guilt.

 

Minjoo sighed.

 

"Let's just clean your wounds so that we can leave for the trip."

 

Minjoo grabbed the cotton buds and put some alcohol in it for Yujin's wound on the side of her lips.

 

"Lift your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter