-19-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA/NARYEONG(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .  HYOMIN

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 





 

 










 

    Yeonjun hyung. You won't come today   . 




 

     I don't feel so good guys  . 




 

     Ayee hyung. You overwork yourself this few days  . 




 

     Someone seems like to impressed Naryeong nuna   . 




 

    Yah its not in that way   . 




 

    Alright alright. We will cover for you   . 




 

     Did Soobin left already. I never see him around this days  .




 

    Ahh after you left with the hyungs that day. Soobin hyung were being out of his mind this days. Lately Hyomin have been bothering Soobin hyung till they had a huge fight last night  . 




 

     Yeah hyung you were in deep sleep last night   . 




 

     Is that so. Well see you guys soon. My body really feel so badly not well  . 




 

     Whatever you say hyung. See you later   . 










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

~ what do you mean you are extending things out


 

~ yah. Theres the boys with you when im not around. 


 

~ still i dont have any girls time Saejung ah


 

~ awwww i miss you too


 

~ Saejung ahhhhh


 

~ fine fine. Give me one week to settle out all my holidays. And i will meet all of you at once. 


 

~ you aint joking right. 


 

~ who would for this little fella here


 

~ oh my gawd. I will steal you away from Beomgyu. You are the best


 

~ i know that. Oh i got to go. Call you soon my luv. 









 

You hang up the call and sigh. Just then you saw someone walking towards you. You gave a weak smile and took a sip of your drink before the person settled down. 









 

So what brings you here. 




 

Should it be the other way Reika Kang Naryeong.




 

Well, I just want to thank you for the last time.




 

Oh that. Well things just happened. Its all done right. 




 

Nope. Sadly. So tell me Daena. Why were you in school when you are expelled from the school. 




 

Ahhh. I got a call from your uncle a few weeks ago. He told me that the head of the school department wanted to give me a second chance. I accept it since i just want to focus on studies now. 




 

Really. So you were there to collect all the schedules. 




 

Mostly. Plus i heard there's a new girl there. I'm guessing that you had a tough time after I left. 




 

You can say that. Its tiring after i almost kill you. I'm sorry for that. 




 

I'm sorry too. For being an ungrateful person. I just realise how bad and ugly i am. 




 

You change a lot after months huh. 




 

My mom. I disappoint her so many times till she admitted to hospital on the day you almost killed me. I tried to think what's best for her.  All she wants is the best for her children and live a successful life. 




 

That bothers you so much. 




 

Yeah. So i leave my past and tried to change into a new leaf. 




 

You did well from what i see. 




 

Thanks. So tell me who is that new girl. 




 

Soobin oppa childhood friend. My brother ex girlfriend. She just came back from L.A. ugly looking. Mean. Also what the boys say, the most annoying girl before you appear in their life. 




 

That . You dont have to worry about that girl. I think Suga oppa tried to scare her last time. 




 

What did you just say. 




 

Suga oppa said something to Soobin and the girl when he and Jungkook oppa was waiting for Yeonjun oppa. 




 

Woah. Thats a new tea...




 

Yeah. I saw them nearby. I didnt think that he would do that after he saw your locker was vandalised. 




 

Urghh i hate to get new locker everytime. 




 

Well life at the moment. 




 

I know that well. So basi........ 




 

     NARYEONG AHHH   .

 



 

What the hell is he doing here. 




 

     Omo. Why are you with her   . 




 

Cant i just be friendly with her. 




 

    Its not that. What i mean is since when you are nice to her  . 




 

Since the incident oppa. Sit down will you. You are creating attention in this cafe. 








 

Yeonjun say beside you and gave a weird stare to Daena. 







 

Oppa hajima. She help me once remember. Now its now the time to bash her why she sudden change. 




 

    It feels weird for you and her sitting down at one table with smiles instead of fights   . 




 

That is so old school my friend. Sorry for the past aye mate  




 

Did you just talk to me in Aussie slang. 




 

Yeah. I just did. I met someone while i'm not in school. He is like a dream. I dont like anyone in school anymore. It  




 

Good for you Daena. See oppa humans can change. They don't stay in the past for a reason. 




 

    Fine. Still i dont approve what you did to her back then Daena   . 




 

Whatever you say Yeonjun. Well i have to go. Someone is waiting for me.




 

See you in school then. 




 

See you too. Just hit me up when Saejung is not around or when the boys aren't available. I will accompany you if you need one. 




 

Will do. See ya. 







 

Daena left leaving both of you alone. While Yeonjun were still in confusion. You chuckled and pinch his cheeks because you find him cute. 






 

     Since when you were so kind to her   . 




 

Ever since Hyomin show up. I feel like Daena regrets what she had done after her mom is admitted to the hospital. 




 

    And how would you know that she is admitted to hospital  . 




 

Oppa. I still have bad conditions that time. I have regular checkups so my dad won't worry about my conditions. Plus I kind of saw them from afar. She seem lonely. 




 

    Not until she met someone right. Yah you are scaring me.  What have you done to yourself  . 




 

You scare me the most oppa. Why aren't you in school. What will the boys think. 




 

   I dont have class today. My teacher is sick and not even a single person is there. Dont believe me you can read my group chat later   .




 

If you dont have class then what about Soobin oppa. Arent you in the same class




 

   Yah dont you remember ever since Hyomin is there i have to change class every now and then. Its tiring enough that i cant even meet you in school for almost a day  . 




 

Yeah right. You know that I can ask my uncle about you....




 

    Fine fine. I told the boys that i'm not feeling well  . 




 

That doesnt mean you can spend time with me. 




 

     Naryeong ah....    




 

I know i know. But oppa only for today okay. My uncle will still give you detention because of this. 




 

    Wait your uncle knows about this   .




 

Oppa. He knows every move you make just to spend time with me.




 

    Man that   . 




 

I know that. How about we go somewhere. My brother has just finished his holiday so he won't disturb me for this few days. 




 

     Really. So you arent mad at me   . 




 

Why would i. Its been awhile since we hang out. So why not  . 




 

   Alright. I know a place where we could have fun   . 




 

Just lead the way. After we finish eating. 




 

    Oh right food. Im so hungry right now. I'll be back.




 

Aigoo.....











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






 

    Damn that is such a pain in the   . 




 

    I hate it when Reika is not around   . 




 

     I miss Naryeong nuna   . 




 

     Hyung she didnt came today   . 




 

     Nope. I heard that she will be in different schedule starting from next week. She might even take night classes   . 




 

     Yah have you guys seen Yeonjun hyung   . 




 

     Ah he skip school today. He told us that he is not feeling well  . 




 

Or he went to see his loved ones. You guys are so blind. 




 

    Hyung me and Taehyun have sudden urgent matters. See you later  . 




 

    Yah since when you guys have urgent matter  . 




 

     Since this human being came to this school   . 




 

 Hey i didnt do anything wrong at all. 




 

    If you aren't. Why are you letting your people ruin other people's property when you know that no one would take Soobin away from you   . 




 

     Thats enough Beomgyu   . 




 

     Yeah hyung. Im done. Done seeing you defending this human here who don't deserve a spot to ruin Naryeong's life   . 




 

   Leave Naryeong and her out of this situation. They're not gonna fight anyways  . 




 

    They arent. But we will. Especially between your trust and Naryeong. See you later. I hope this pathetic human aint there later  . 









 

Beomgyu left Soobin alone with Hyomin . Making Soobin sigh and just walk away. 







 

OPPA. 




 

    Thats enough Hyomin. Lets go. You have classes to go   . 




 

Really you are making them naming me the names that im not qualified for. Really. 




 

    Its not like others would say that to you Hyomin  . 




 

OPPA




 

    Hyomin please. Lets just be in peace for today. I will make it up to you once everything is calmed down okay   . 




 

Urghhhh fine. 









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Oppa you really at bowling. 




 

    Hey. I'm not okay. I'm not that skilled  . 




 

Yeah still how are you 40 points below me  




 

    Fine you win this time   . 




 

I knew it. How can you just say that. There's still room for improvement. 




 

    Yah let's take some rest i'm tired  . 




 

Aigooo this ahjussi. 




 

    Yes ahjumma im really tired right now. My energy have been used for the bowling  




 

Alright alright. Let me get some snacks for us. 









 

You left him to get food and drinks for both of you while Yeonjun were sitting down on the chair looking up at the ceiling. After quite some time. You came back with Chicken and 2 cans of soda. Yeonjun jolted up when he smells food. You chuckled and place the tray on the table, taking a seat beside Yeonjun. 








 

     Finally energy   . 




 

Eat up. I hope it's enough for the last round. 




 

     Oh it will. Thank you so much Naryeong ah  . 




 

You are welcome. 




 

    Naryeong ah. Can i ask you something   . 




 

Spill the tea. I will answer anything  . 




 

    Did you have a bad past with Hyomin that makes you have no trust on the new people that you just met  .




 

Well.... Kind of.... Its a long story oppa. 




 

   What if i say that i will protect you from now   .   




 

What do you mean. 




 

    I meant. If anything from the past haunts you. I want to protect you away from it. I don't want you to suffer through it all alone. It will hurt me too if you try to survive through it all alone  . 




 

Oppa....




 

    I know I don't have the right to do this. But i hate it when you always cry because the fear from your past never leaves you. It saddens me. When you are happy for the whole day. I feel peace. I know that you are having a hard time right now...




 

Oppa. Thank you. 




 

    Huh... i didnt do anything yet   . 




 

It not that. Just... Thank you. Thank you for the care that no one ever gave beside my brother and the other boys. You make me feel calm at times when im with you alone.




 

     Naryeong ah...




 

Yeah i know. Still thank you for everything. You been through with me for quite some time now. I just don't know how to thank you. 




 

     I know. Just promise me that we will go through the pain together okay  . 




 

We will. Okay this is too emotional. Let's play the last round. Loser has to pay for the dessert. 




 

     Okay. That's a deal  .