-18-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .  HYOMIN

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 






 

 





 

《FEW WEEKS LATER》










 

Its lunch time and you are alone since Saejung will be busy for the whole semester. You were eating your lunch while looking through your phone. When suddenly you heard something happening in the cafeteria. You look up and saw someone you don't even want to see walking in the cafeteria with her groups of friends. You didn't want to join the attention. You just continue eating till they are in front of you. 











 

Well look who is here. 




 

Stop making a scene here and move away Hyomin  . 




 

You scared huh. 




 

With that face. I rather save your image than making nonsense with you. 




 

Move along kid this table is now mine. 




 

There no booking or names pasted here. Why would i bother. 




 

You sure don't want to mess with me dirty rat  .




 

Says the one who sleeps with thousands of men for money. 










 

Just then you felt water dripping from the top your head. Your anger level raised up slowly as you don't want to make a mess after the previous problem you had with Daena. Not even after a few minutes the food were all on you. Making you more mad. You slam your fist on the table and swing the lunch trays towards her. Making Hyomin skirt dirty and she fell backwards. After that you heard Soobin called you. You don't bother to turn but to face Hyomin with angered. 










 

    Yah knock it off  . 




 

Ow. My leg. Soobin ah she pushed me so hard. It hurts so bad. 




 

    Yah Kang Naryeong you don't have to do that to her  . 




 

    Hyung i dont think its Rei nuna's fault...




 

    If it isnt she won't even have to push Hyomin till it hurts her leg . 




 

Fine i took all the blame and don't come begging me to be nice to you. I'm so sick of this . 









 

Your eyes were filled with tears and you walk away leaving the scene. Not even care about your appearance. Once you are out of sight. Soobin went to help Hyomin while the Maknae lines sign in disappointments. 









 

    I think she just mess with the wrong girl man. Naryeong didnt do anything  . 




 

    If she didn't. Why is Hyomin at the floor being hurt by her  . 




 

    Yah didn't you see how Naryeong was in a mess and you are saying that she pushed her when I clearly saw that she fell backwards on her own   . 




 

     I won't believe that hyung   . 




 

     Soobin hyung. Yeonjun hyung is saying the truth. Rei nuna wont do anything like that unless she is really mad just like how she did to Daena  . 




 

     Hyung i think you should stop assuming things and apologise to her. You won't know what she really feels   . 




 

     You guys are wrong. Don't make me repeat myself  . 




 

     Fine then. Naryeong respect you as a great friend and you broke it to this filthy girl here. Then you won't gain my respect. Up till you know what's right. I want to show my respect to you   . 








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

Aish this girl always run away from school when something happens. 




 

I wonder what is it this time. 




 

Are you sure she will be here. 




 

Yah why would she be at the park when there are many other places to go. 




 

The beach is too far. Plus she doesn't want to go home since mom will know that she is back home before she even finish her school. 




 

Hyung we have arrive. 




 

Thanks Jungkook. Now let's find Yeonjun. I heard he ran after her after it happened. 




 

Yah Yeonjun called you before we can even leave somewhere. 




 

Lets go and find her first 





 

V, Suga and Jungkook walk in a fast pace to search for you at the park near your school. As they are walking, Suga starts to feel uncomfortable as the park is near the school and it has many history about V and his past. Minutes walking around and no trace of you. Just then they heard someone calling them. 










 

    TAEHYUNG HYUNG, SUGA HYUNG, JUNGKOOK HYUNG. 




 

Yah Yeonjun ah have you found her. 




 

    Not yet but i think i know where she is  . 




 

Take us to her. I don't want her to hurt herself. 









 

Yeonjun nod and lead the boys to where he thinks you were. All of them were feeling anxious and worried as they never wanted to see you at your worst. As they almost reach. Taehyung frown as the place that they are walking to is near where children are. There is a playground nearby. The boys were confused as they dont get what Yeonjun tried to bring them to. Just then Suga saw you from far. 








 

Yah isn't that her. 




 

Hyung that's her. 




 

Why is she here at this timing. 




 

    She always be here whenever things gets in her way. Especially when people tried to make her feel or look bad. Looking at kids playing around makes her feel calm lately   .  Taehyung hyung. I think you should go and talk to her   . 




 

Yah it's been weeks since I last talked to her. 




 

Hyung now it's the chance. Talk to her. Solve things out and be on good terms. 




 

    Hyung. She needs your comfort for now after what had happened in the school earlier   . 




 

Yeah. Hyung just go and comfort her first. We will meet you once you guys are done. 




 

At the same time we will sent this young one back to his school. I will talk to your uncle about it. 




 

    Hyung it will be fine   . 



 

Thanks guys. Thanks Yeonjun. 




 

They left Taehyung alone and he went towards you slowly. You were smiling weakly while tears are still flowing down. As he was about to get near you. A kid went towards you with a packet of tissue. That makes Taehyung stop his pace and look from a distance. 







 

Unnie. Why are you crying. 




 

I'm not crying. I just miss the moments where I used to play with my brother. 




 

Im sure your brother is handsome. 




 

Ofcourse he is. He is the most handsome guy I ever met. 




 

Unnie don't cry. You dont look pretty when you are sad. My mom always tell me to smile. It looks more prettier. 




 

You are one smart kid aren't you. 




 

I hope i am. Oh mom is calling. See you again unnie. 







 

They kid wave at you. You smile and wave back. Till the kid is no longer at your sight. You sigh and look at the blue sky that is bright. Teahyung sigh and took his steps towards you till he reach beside you. 









 

Naryeong ah....







 

You smile weakly and look at your brother who is standing beside you. You move aside and let him sat beside you. Once he settled down you sigh again. 







 

Yeonjun oppa told you that i was here all the time. 




 

Yeah. All of the boys were worried after getting a call from our uncle. 




 

I'm sorry for causing trouble. 




 

Its not your fault Naryeong. 




 

I know. However some people just see me as the trouble maker. I dont know anymore. 




 

Hey. You are Reika Kang Naryeong. You know whats right and what's wrong for you and your surroundings. No one can ever rule your rights and wrong but yourself. You are one strong girl that i know. Most probably you are my beloved sister that has the independence to her life. 




 

Thanks Taehyung. For being my brother even we aren't blood related. 




 

Hey thats what family is for right. You know what. Now i know why dad was so strict about you. 




 

Well to live a blessful life. I know what's right and wrong for me. Besides my past that I was in denial with. 




 

Oppa. You do know that Hyomin is back right. 




 

Yeah... I heard so much stuff about her....




 

I'm here because Soobin oppa believed her words more than mine. I felt betrayed. I only know him for months. I thought I knew him well but not till she is back. I felt hurt to see the innocent Soobin raised his voice on me when I did literally nothing wrong. 




 

What the heck. That is too much. What did she do to you. 




 

I was having my peaceful meal when suddenly all the juice poured onto me. 




 

Thats it im gonna get her . 




 

Oppa don't. Nothing will change but dad will ground you for your actions. 




 

Naryeong she is trying to make you look weak and bullied by her when ypu have no beef at all. Thats hilarious. 




 

I rather stay quiet than attack her like how i attack Daena. 




 

Naryeong.....




 

Its okay oppa. Daena help me from killing myself. 




 

What did you just say. 




 

After the incident. I was at the toilet with a sharp blade in my hand that i thought to cut my wrist with but Daena just pop out of nowhere and stopped me. She is the one who I need to thank. She also lend me this paired of clothes. I never knew what would happen if I killed myself. 




 

Naryeong. Please promise me not to do that again. 




 

I wont. Dont worry. 




 

What are you gonna to tomorrow. Want me to ask Yeonjun to accompany you for the whole day. 




 

Its fine. I can survive alone with Beomgyun around since i have the same class as him for tomorrow. 




 

Please Naryeong. Always tell me if things went wrong to you okay. Also stop running away from school. Mom will kill you. 




 

Alright alright. Thank you so much My beloved brother. 




 

Woah. First time i heard you say that. 




 

You are still my step brother but i will call you my brother from now on. 




 

Awww thanks and i'm sorry too




 

Its okay. I forgive you. Oppa can we stay here till the end of school. 




 

Yeah we can. I will tell the others. 




 

Thanks oppa....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Well the talking is done so what's next.




 

I feel like warning someone. 




 

What are you trying to do hyung. 




 

Well just a simple warning. While waiting for Yeonjun lets walk around shall we. 




 

Hyung you are scaring me. 




 

Well you will get over it soon. Besides Taehyung told me that he will stay there till school ends and we have to get Naryeong's stuff from Beomgyu. 








 

As the boys walk around the school. Suga suspected something near the locker area. He went near it and saw many scratches and vandalisation which makes him sigh. 






 

Hyung isn't this where Saejung and Naryeong locker is. 




 

It is and I don't think this is some random student doings. 




 

Who do you think it is. 







 

Suga shrugged and looked around to see if there's anything that is around. Just then he saw a bracelet near the edge of the locker. He took it and frown. 






 

Hyung. What's that. 




 

Someone must have drop this while doing all of this nonsense




 

Wait hyung isn't that her bracelets. 




 

I feel like it. Don't you think she caused all of this. 




 

We can't assume anything hyung. 




 

If thats so im keeping it for further investigations. 




 

Hyung you are scaring me. 




 

    Oh Suga sunbaenim, Jungkook sunbaenim   . 




 

Ahh Soobin. Good to see you here.




 

    Oh yeah we just ended our last lesson today. What brings you here. 




 

We are searching for something I didn't know someone here would have hate on Naryeong. Is that true Hyomin-ssi. 




 

Huh... oh i dont know about that. 




 

Ofcourse you dont. You have just arrived a few weeks ago. Plus you are new here. 




 

I will do my best in this school. 




 

Oh sure do well. Not on hurting someone's feelings. I hope im right. Right Jungkook. 




 

Oh yeah. True




 

    Hyung what are you guys talking about   . 




 

Nothing important. Oh well Beomgyu and Yeonjun is here




 

     Hyung this is all her stuff that Taehyung hyung request   . 




 

Thanks. Give that to Yeonjun. 




 

Yeonjun ah come with us. Naryeong wants you to have dinner along with us. 




 

   Oh okay....




 

Oh one last thing. Hyomin-ssi   .




 

Yes sunbaenim. 




 

I believe this belongs to you. 






 

Suga hand over the bracelets that he found earlier. Hyomin eyes went wide as she didnt know that it is with Suga all along. Suga smirk and chuckled. 





 

Don't look so surprise. I know that Naryeong don't like sparkle bracelets. I'm sure it wasn't supposed to be here after all. Well i'm off. Walk fast Yeonjun i'm sure you don't want to be late to meet Naryeong. 








 

Suga, Jungkook and Yeonjun left. Leaving Hyomin and the boys left dumbfounded till the maknae lines pop up with confusion. 







 

     Why are the hyungs here  . 




 

      They went to take Naryeong stuff. Well lets go. We dont have time to waste here   .




 

    Ahhh no wonder Naryeong nuna is not around for the dance class. That answers why   .




 

    And why is she still looking nervous and scared   .




 

    I don't know. I don't care. Soobin hyung. Send her and be at the studio early as you can. We still have your parts to be recorded   . 




 

     Oh okay.....