Welcome.

My love is like a star.

 It was six o'clock in the morning, and Sana was already in the office, and along with Momo and Jihyo prepared the stuff in the meeting room. Nayeon was sent to pick up snacks and drinks. The decoration was a bit childish, but Sana couldn’t think of anything more than this. In front of the elevator hung a huge inscription “Welcome!”. The secretarial table and the walls were decorated with pictures of women's perfumes. Jihyo wasn’t sure about the whole thing and panicked more than Sana. The marketing team along with contract administration staff were here too, dealing with papers and disturbing each other over minor matters.

Time passed quickly. Tzuyu and Mrs. Velon must come to the office at eleven, and it already was almost the time when Nayeon ran into the office with all necessary. They all ran into the conference room and placed the food carefully. All employees were dressed nicely, as it relies on such a case. Sana was wearing a milky-colored dress, with black laces on the chest; hair loosened and neatly lying on shoulders.

 Sam, the assistant of Luxy Velon, ran out of the elevator with a cry that they were coming. Sana felt immediately panicked, because if one doesn’t like it, then Sana has to say goodbye to the work. She had already received disapproval from Sam and several others but still didn’t lose hope. Everyone stood in a semicircle to greet the guest. The sound of a riding elevator was heard as well as the beats of the blonde’s heart. She tried to keep a smile when the elevator doors opened abruptly.

 “Come in, Ms. Chou.” The CEO said politely and examines the room, along with the guest.

 Sana didn’t even spare the famous woman a glance, studying the CEO’s expression first. Her gaze was puzzled for a few seconds, then she looked furious and disapproved. Sana understood that it is time to collect her things and ran away the next second.

 “Wow.”

 The loud voice with unique temper spoke. Sana looked up, staring at the most beautiful girl she had ever seen. She was even more beautiful than on the photographs. Curly hair waved down her sides, deep and child-like bright eyes, the dimple on the cheek. She looked at everything with a smile, not paying attention to the full of interest glances. The blonde looked at her until she was finishing up the inspection of the room and looked at Mrs. Velon.

 “I like it”. She said smiling warmly. “Feels like my family are welcoming me home after I studied abroad for 6 years.”
 “We knew you really love some cozy and warm atmosphere, so… We prepared the one”. The woman spoke with joy in her horsed voice.

 The black-haired woman looked at Sana for a second, holding her gaze and giving a smile. Mrs. Velon took the girl to the conference room, ordering Jihyo and Sana to go with them to answer some orders in case of anything. Sam opened the door, letting everyone in, and closed it behind them. When the CEO and the new model sat down at the table, the woman asked if the guest wanted anything.

 “Water, please,” answered the brunette, accepting the documents to read.

 Sana quickly moved to fetch water when she noticed the stare of the boss. Grabbing the bottle, she tried to open it but didn’t succeed. She felt embarrassed when the groan left due to trying hard and caught Tzuyu's attention. The brunette smiled at the clumsy and now blushing girl and stretched her hands over to take the ill-starred bottle. The Taiwanese thanked the latter and opened the bottle with ease.

 She read the contract a few minutes before clarifying all the details. Tzuyu will be the face of a new women's fragrance so that after the release, she will have to visit the perfume official release, as well as several parties and events. Everyone was happy when the businesswoman signed the paper, Velon was the most pleased. In honour of signing the contract, the boss offered to go to a restaurant, to which everyone agreed. Tzuyu was very polite, she took some photos with the staff and talked to them, and then she was forced to leave and follow the CEO.

***

 Sana arrived at the restaurant at the exact time. Luxy Velon rented the whole building to not be disturbed by anyone. The blonde said her name on the reception and was immediately let in. The inside was very beautiful, the large table was already full of food, and the calm music played at the back.

 “Hi,” someone said, scaring the woman.

 She turned sharply, hitting the person with a bag on the stomach. The intruder clutched at a sore spot, pretending to fall from the pain. And only then she realized that it was Tzuyu. Sana felt very embarrassed, she wanted to hit herself in the head. She bent over next to the girl asking for forgiveness and bowing repetitively, but the latter just laughed. The tall body rose up and the teasing smile appeared on the beautiful face.

 “Sorry, I wanted to tease you.”
 “No-no, please, forgive me. I am very clumsy.”
 “It’s fine.”

 Then Sana saw the other person behind. The tall girl with a grey middle-length hair stood in a black suit and had a straight face. She looked even scary that way. Her eyes stared right in front of her, piercing everything in the line of her sight. Sana bowed awkwardly but received nothing in return. But she was more surprised to see Tzuyu hitting the cold girl with might and smiling to her again.

 “This is Jeongyeon, my security. Well, kind of. Say hi.”

 The girl whined sending killing glances to the other tall one before finally sparing time to look at the blonde and bow.

 They soon went away, being called by someone and Sana was left watching their backs, until Nayeon rushed to her, surprising.

 “Isn’t Chou nice? She greeted every single person here. So polite.”

 Sana watched the woman that looked like she could faint any second. She knew that Nayeon was the same as her, more interested in the same than other, but throwing those looks to their new model was a little inappropriate. Sana carefully watched the foreigners too, seeing two more girls around Tzuyu. She felt very attracted to the Taiwanese. The girl could easily catch everyone eyes with just her attitude – she was extremely kind and polite, Sana didn’t know if bowing was the thing in Tzuyu’s home country, but she sure made even Koreans felt embarrassed by her repeatedly bowing with a charming smile.

 Mrs. Velon was the center of the attention too. While Sana and her friends were quietly gossiping by one of the tables, looking around, the CEO’s daughter, apparently married, was posturing in front of the businesswoman, attentively watched by cold eyes of the grey-haired girl.

 “And she dated that girl from her university for three years.”

 Sana was distracted by the words. They used to talk about Tzuyu, but Sana would never think that the girl was into gay relationships too. She looked too beautiful to waste in on some girl. She faced Nayeon, the main speaker.

 “Wow. And they broke up?” Jihyo spoke, her big eyes much wider out of interest.
 “I read it before, that they did part, but the thing is that they never confirmed their love interest in each other.”

 Sana took a quick glance at the tall woman again. In the beautiful dress, she was literally brightening the space around her. Some people were less impressed in her beauty, but rather her manners, however for Sana the girl was interesting. She was giving away some mystery vibes, that Sana wanted to uncover.

 From talking with other colleagues, the girls discover the identities of two other short girls beside Chou. The shortest one with wavy brown hair was Son Chaeyoung, the new director of the Korean branch that Chou’s family opened a year ago, wanting to widen their influence over Asia. The other one – very active girl with the whole rainbow over her hair – was named Kim Dahyun, the secretary of Chou Tzuyu, that as well as others of Chou’s close acquaintance studied at the same university somewhere here in Korea.

 While Jeongyeon stood somewhere near, the other two were involved in every single conversation with Tzuyu almost pushing them forward to do so. Sana also learned that the shortest girl of the fourth was treated very attentively today. It was her maybe one of the first times being involved in events like that and Tzuyu definitely wanted her vice to adjust quickly.

 Once the evening was slowly getting to the final and people started to leave, Mrs. Velon assigned the blonde to make sure the place would be free and the bill would be paid. The woman left with her family a bit early referring to her bad health. Sana didn’t want to detain her friends and reassured them that she’ll call a taxi after she finished. Chou Tzuyu left too, expressing her honour and respect to anyone who was still present.

 Soon the hall was empty with some staff members cleaning the tables, while Sana waited for a bill to present. She carefully held the card, that CEO gave her afraid of her clumsy nature.

 “Mrs, it seems like someone dropped the trinket.”

 One of the staff boys run to her showing the small thing with a chicken thigh. She took it thanking the boy, think of the person who could own it. It was funny actually. She put it in the purse when the owner of the restaurant appeared in the doors to the kitchen. He handed her a bill, waiting for the blonde to check everything, which was just impossible – she didn’t know what people were ordering in the first place.

 After paying she went out, finally breathing some fresh cold air. The time was late, probably 12 already. She checked her phone noticing a message from Mei that they ate dinner well. Sana smiled, she loved the way her children acted when she needed them the most.

 Before she could call a taxi, the massive car pulled over with a speed. Sana was terrified. All the scenes from movies she saw when someone was kidnapped rushed through her head. She trembled, knowing that she won’t be able to protect herself. Sana heard the door opening and the heavy steps on the ground, but to her surprise the person ran past her, entering the restaurant instead.

 “Ms. Minatozaki?”

 The same soft unique voice with a tint of tiredness filled her ears and she looked up. The car’s window was opened and in the darkness of vehicle, interior was seen the face of Chou Tzuyu. She looked a bit sleepy and tired from all the activities and smiles, but still had a curious expression and kind big eyes.

 “Ms. Chou? Did you forget something? Everyone has already gone.”

 Tzuyu smiled a little, her eyes blink slowly from the bright lamp that was lighting the space. She was ready to speak when someone went out of the building and approached the car. Sana recognized Jeongyeon with hair tied into a short ponytail.

 “It was taken. Tzuyu-ah, what to do?”

 Sana was amazed over the fact how the businesswoman’s eyes changed. The lightness of it that once present has gone and now they were filled with seriousness and concern.

 “Okay. Let’s think.” The girl tapped her chin then looked at Sana.

 The blonde thought she was going crazy. She never saw eyes like that before. They were luring her, tingling her, piercing her heart. Her hair stood up from the unknown feeling, blood rushed through her system, coloring her cheeks. And the most important thing – her stomach felt like it was filled with butterflies. They were dancing inside her, making her heart fasten its pace.

 “Ms. Minatozaki, did you, perhaps, happen to know something about the trinket that was left here? My friend dropped it somewhere.”

 The girl watched Tzuyu being frozen on her spot. All the emotions were mixed in her head and she suddenly felt so awkward, that was even afraid to speak.

 “I-I d-did.” She shattered, searching in her bag. “Here”

 The small chicken thigh was taken from her and Jeongyeon jumped from excitement, thanking Sana and going to the driver seat.

 “Let us drive you home,” Tzuyu spoke.
 “I was just ordering a taxi.”
 “Come on. It’s very late and it’s dangerous to stay here in the darkness all alone.”

 She was blushing madly and her head was spinning, but Tzuyu was right and Sana was so tired that she couldn’t say no.