The amusement park.

My love is like a star.

Hi, everyone. I just wanted to thank you for your support and comments. It is really the best motivation for me. 
 

 

 Two days later Tzuyu indeed left texting Sana before her flight. Actually, they were having conversations every day, during lunch or Sana’s bus ride, before the night or work. The relationships they were slowly building were working so well that Sana started to think on the way of how to tell the younger one about her children and if it goes well, how to introduce them.

 Apparently, there were few articles about Chou Tzuyu going out with a girl, but the reaction was stable and even approving. Though Nayeon almost took her soul out asking to tell all that happened.

 Like usual these days as Sana was walking home from the bus stop her phone buzzed. She picked it up, smiling.

 “Hi.”
 “Hi, how are you?”

 She liked the way Tzuyu’s voice sounded through the telephone – calm and gentle, giving the feeling that she was lying in bed half dreaming and just wanted to hear Sana’s voice.

 “I’m fine. How’s work going?”
 “The office is doing great, except me.”
 “Something’s happened?”
 “Yes, my heart is missing you and my mood is always down.”

 Sana blushed on the flirting line and smiled happily. She like it also – the way they were talking, like the married couple – no awkward silence to find the topic to let the conversation flow, no secrets about plans or thoughts.

 “Will you use tickets tomorrow?”

 Tzuyu asked and Sana grinned on the realization that today is Friday and she’ll have a nice time with her children with Tzuyu’s help.

 “Yes, tomorrow.”
 “I wish I was there holding your hand, seeing your pretty face and enjoying your presence.”
 “We can go some other time.”
 “Yeah, I’ll look forward. Now, I have to go. I miss you.” The low voice made her heart flutter.
 “I miss you too.”

 When Sana entered the house, she heard the TV playing the baseball match online giving away Jin that sat on the couch completely focused and deaf to other sounds. Mei must have been into her room, she was taking naps more frequently the last week. Sana went to her room, changing and pulling the tickets out on the purse. She read carefully and got shocked by seeing the ‘VIP’ written on it. Apparently, as far as she knew, it meant that the owner of it was allowed to use every single ride without spending time in a queue and paying money. Everything was already paid and now Sana cursed herself for not checking it before. She couldn’t take it, it was too expensive for her. She took her phone, getting ready to call Tzuyu, but then remembering that the girl told her she had to go somewhere.

 The blonde stared at the tickets again. They needed to be used till the end of the week and if she won’t be able to do so, all the money Tzuyu spent on it will just disappear in nowhere.

 “Oh, Chou Tzuyu you spoiling me too much.”

 During dinner, the family talked about the new teacher that just came to school. Sana listened carefully to everyone, before finally announcing her big news.

 “So, I have something for both of you.” She grinned on the attention she got. “I have three tickets for us to go to an amusement park tomorrow.”

 Jin jumped up and down, cheering while Mei was still a bit confused. Sana placed the tickets on the table to confirm her words and instantly hands squeezed her in a hug as Mei happily stomped her feet.

 “Wow. Is it VIP ones?” Jin asked, holding the shining ticket.
 “Yes, isn’t it great?”
 “Mom, how did you get it? I’ve heard its super expensive.”
 “Well, a friend of mine helped me a little.”

 ***

 The other day kids were up even before Sana and Mei was stuck in her room choosing the outfit after commanding her brother to cook breakfast. The poor boy tried his best to make something edible and managed to pour tea and do some toasts.

 Sana woke up to the scent of bread and bickering downstairs. She stretched on the bed to get rid of drowsiness fully and got up to see what's the matter. Her two children argue to the route through the park while chewing food. Mei was already dressed in light blue jeans and had her best T-shirt and jacket on. She made hair into a ponytail and was ready to go any second.

 “Jin, you forgot to wake mom up.” The girl sighed. “Come on, mom, hurry up.”

 Sana was fascinated with her children excitement. Jin munched hurriedly on his food, gulping tea at the same time and looked at her with wide eyes full of joy. Mei pulled her by hand and made sure she was in her seat eating before going upstairs again, followed shortly by her brother who still needed to get ready.

 Honestly, the children knew who gave their mother the tickets. The price was too expensive for her to handle it and the woman herself couldn’t explain everything normally. They weren’t sure if the person that was going out with their mom would appear, but both agreed to still dress up and show the better side of them on behalf of a lovely woman that raised them. And another thing – of course, they wanted to make great use of the money Sana’s admirer paid.

 When Sana dressed up and got down the next time, she almost laughed out loud seeing two kids with small backpacks standing right in front of the door, only waiting for her. She made sure to take pictures of this moment, while they weren’t aware and then joined in wearing shoes.

 All of them knew the place through pictures and videos, Mei and Jin from the conversations with friends and Sana from the last time she was there. In fact, the children were there once, almost 5 years ago with grandparents, but the place changed so much and they weren’t allowed on too many attractions.

 The family took two buses to get there, entertaining themselves with small games and random discussions on where to go first. Sana was happy as well, not only by looking at Mei fidgeting in her seat, or Jin almost jumping up and down, but also by the fact that they were going out to have something fun and not stay at home watching TV or getting stuck in the garden.

 When they finally reached the park, Jin was ready to speed up and burst through the turnstile to get inside as faster as he could. A lot of people already crowded the entrance gates and cash boxes, so Sana gripped tightly on her children to not lose them. They went into a small queue to the entrance, where the small pretty girl checked the tickets and gave maps. They soon approached her and Sana gave the tickets. The girl studied it for a while, before smiling and giving it back.

 “Please enjoy our park.” She said and let them in.

 Jin pulled out of her grip and run to the statue in the middle, that welcomed guests here. Sana’s heart almost fell on the thought of losing her son in the crowd, but it wasn’t that many people and she could see him clearly.

 “Mom, mom. Take a picture.” Mei joined him.

 After kids arguing where to go first, Sana stated that they would just go through the park and ride everything they want. So they moved, stopping by something interesting and taking photos. The first ride that caught their attention was a big spinning construction with seats on its edge, firmly secured.

 “Mom, it is gonna be just the three of us?” Mei asked, going to the first attraction.
 “Yes, darling. Why?”
 “I thought your friend will go to.” She purposely emphasized the word ‘friend’ looking all curious on the woman’s reaction.
 “Ehm, my friend got plans today and couldn’t make it.”
 “Okay.”

 This was unexpected. Sana knew that they must have noticed she was going out with someone, but she didn’t think she was that obvious. The realization came to her that she will need to talk with Tzuyu and soon introduce when to each other if everything would go fine.

 Sana screamed like crazy during the ride, her hair was blocking the view and she was fixing it from time to time. She could hear Jin laughing somewhere behind her but was afraid to turn around and check on him. The world was spinning and she was excited like a little kid again.

 True to what was written on the ticket they were allowed to go without standing in the queue which was quite useful, than to spend half of the day waiting to ride one attraction. They were using the chance well, going to every ride and playing any game possible. Sana couldn’t keep pace with their enthusiasm and her legs started to throb a little. She let the two to go water shooting, while she herself studied the map for a food court. It was pretty close so she sighed in relief for a little break.

 When she looked at her phone, waiting for the game to end, she got surprised seeing the time slowly getting to 4 p.m. The message from Tzuyu was also there. Sana opened it and couldn’t hide her smile.

 ‘Have a great time, love.’

 Tzuyu definitely liked to tease and make her blush with those cheesy lines and nice phrases. She typed the reply, sending one of her photos to the CEO. To her surprise, the answer came straight.

 ‘Make sure to get on the Ferris wheel when it’s dark.’

 Before she could text something, she heard the weird laughing of her son. She turned around to find a boy holding dolphin plushy in his hands and swaying from side to side out of happiness. Mei didn’t look as pleased as he was, probably losing the game.

 “Mom, look. I won this.” He proudly showed the prized and grinned.
 “So unfair. I was close but got nothing.” Mei pouted.
 “That’s the rule sweetie. They can’t just give prizes to everyone.”
 “But I wanted that plushy.”

 She was disappointed and Jin saw it. He stretched the dolphin to the sister with a friendly smile and hugged her by the shoulders.

 “Take it. I don’t need it. Just wanted to show it to mom.”

 Mei smiled, hugging in return, making Sana almost tear up on her children love and support towards each other.

 They proceeded to go and search for food, being already so hungry. The queue was big, but they all cooperated on this – Mei was buying drinks, Jin holding the table and Sana the food.

 When they were done, they went to a few more games before slowly heading to the Ferris Wheel. It was already dark and the lamps were lighting the path, but people were still coming and coming. Sana held her children’s hands, feeling relaxed and cheerful. Her favorite people were beside her laughing and smiling, spending this day without any worries. She just wished Tzuyu was there, holding her hand as well, letting her rest in the warm embrace while they were watching the kids taking the new ride again, making silly pictures together. Sana just wished everything will work out well and she’ll be able to finally find the person who would share troubles, love and live with her.

 They went to the attraction, using the tickets again and boarding the booth. The silence around them was so comfortable and nice, while they were watching ground and people getting smaller and farther with every second. The view on the buildings, houses, road and city – everything was just in front of them. Mei leaned her head on mother’s shoulder, feeling all the bad thoughts and bullying words finally getting away. She felt relief from the daily struggles school gave her the last few days.

 “Mom, next time, I want to meet that girl.” She said.
 “What girl?”
 “The one that makes you so happy.”

 Sana was stunned by the confession. She watched the sun far away getting down and Han River reflecting its rays. Jin smiled at her too.

 “I really want to see her.” He whispered, sensing the atmosphere.

 The blonde’s heart felt at ease. This way they were just saying her it was fine to love a woman, it was fine to look for happiness too, it was fine with them to welcome someone new in their house. And Sana couldn’t ask for more.

 “Fine.”