I see future with you.

My love is like a star.

 Tzuyu was finally relaxed. She spent the most stressing two weeks of her life almost sleeping in the office every day. Jeongyeon was exhausted. She was a good helper and learned quickly, but Tzuyu knew better than stressing her best friend out this way. She sent her back to Korea and worked together with Elkie and Jackson, who was dismissed later too as he did lots of things and needed some time off as well. Working with Elkie was simple. They half discussed life and future plans, while going through documents. Elkie was the best secretary, brought to the company by Tzuyu’s mom some years ago, both girls never expected to click this fast.

 The last two weeks in her hometown Tzuyu stayed with her parents mostly. She slept till 2 p.m. and then was going out with her mom and dad on various occasions. They liked to travel through the country a lot, bringing up dogs too and enjoying the family time by homemade food and conversations. All the tension was slowly leaving Tzuyu’s mind and she even was able to not think of Sana as much as she did before. Chaeyoung was doing very great. She held two meetings herself and even made more contracts, so Tzuyu was very proud. Still, as CEO Tzuyu knew she couldn’t leave her offices along for too long. Even if the staff at branch were more used to Chaeyoung, they became more enthusiastic when the CEO was around.

 While Tzuyu was resting, Elkie gathered the planning team and went to Korea in order to discuss this year schedules there. She had a project for a while now but was too busy to actually start it. It was a very convenient one – allowing workers to prepare documents at the exact time and Tzuyu not be stuck in the office every day, so she could diverse her attention to both buildings. When Tzuyu got informed about the project she confirmed it and left the planning team to organize the details.

 The night before her trip to Korea, she was very nervous. She left the office with no one to lead this time, relying on Elkie’s idea to hold meeting using the Skype rather than put Jackson who had to give hesitant replies, not sure if Tzuyu would accept the report or plans. After a brief talk with the heads of department about her plans of going to Korea again and their way of working this time, she was kindly wished to have a healthy rest. But she was more worried about her head being crowded with thoughts of Sana again. These months she just confirmed to herself that she would never forget the woman and the only thing she was allowed to do is imagining that the blonde was fine.

 ***

 Sana jumped up from her chair as Nayeon drifted her way out of the corridor and bumped into counter. She had her phone in hands, screaming Sana’s name and ruining the usual tensed atmosphere. Jihyo went up to lightly hit her head before glancing at the phone.

 “Sana, she’s here. She came back.”

 It was unnecessary to say something more. The whole month Sana looked so down. She took the other week off, all thinks to Mrs. Velon and since that her mood was dropping day by day. There was no news about Tzuyu, but looking at how frequently news about the offices was appearing Sana could assume that her favorite person was tired. More than a month passed and she wasn’t even sure if Tzuyu will be back as she happened to catch a glance of Jeongyeon in the coffee shop some days ago. It only made her even more miserable. Mei was stressing out more than usual, blaming herself and being afraid that Tzuyu already found her happiness without them. It also scared Jin that stayed calmed before and now Sana was seeing her son being stuck in deep thoughts at home rather than at the field playing with friends.

 She took Nayeon’s phone, seeing a few posts with photos. Tzuyu covered herself with a cap, but her beauty couldn’t be hidden by anything, so it was obvious that some people recognized her. The date said that it was posted today in the morning, everything that Sana wanted to know.

 The woman wasn’t sure if she would go to Tzuyu alone and have a talk or if she should bring kids along. Her question was answered by the 5 p.m. when Mei called her, excited to finally go and see Tzuyu. Afraid that she would walk in Tzuyu at an awkward time or even miss the moment she’ll be home, she called Jeongyeon. The woman was teasing her and happy to inform that Tzuyu was knocked out at home ever since she came back.

 One more reason for Sana to get worried was the fact that Mei called her and informed that the siblings were going to Sana’s working place by bus, so they could all go straight to Tzuyu. It was the whole mission with a plan for every single second. Nayeon offered to drop them there, more eager to see the Chou’s house. They all stuffed in the car and drove followed by Sana’s instructions.

 The house was still the same, maybe only the garden looked more lively and beautiful this time. The man by the gates smiled at them while kids studied the new territory. It was big and spacious, more than enough for each of them to play in their own corner. Sana skipped to the door hesitant to knock. Jin, however, was not. He loudly bumped the door attracting the attention. For Sana, it all was going in slow motion when the door opened and sleepy Tzuyu showed up. Mei immediately startled her by crashing into the woman and hugging her tightly. Jin did the same surprising the brunette even more. The confusion from the long nap that she had disappeared with time and Tzuyu was able to study the situation she was in. Her eyes landed on Sana’s worried and scared face. She frowned, thinking that her craziness reached the other level and she was already seeing things.

 “Tzuyu, I’m so sorry. It is all my fault.”

 Tzuyu jerked hearing the sobs and voice. She instantly squatted, hugging Jin with one hand and holding Mei’s hand with another. She might be confused, but seeing the girl crying again was breaking her heart.

 “Hey, princess. What’s wrong?” She gently spoke.
 “I’m sorry. Please, can you be with us again?” She put a hand on Tzuyu’s shoulder, hands encircling the neck, seeking comfort.
 “Tzuyu, please, say that you still love us.” Jin pleaded with pain in his eyes.

 In order to collect herself, she looked up to crying Sana. All of her insides telling her to shoot up straight and comfort her, but the two kids that were by her side still had her in the hug and Tzuyu didn’t want to scare or disturb them. In fact, she felt nice being hugged by them. She felt nice returning to her house, but it was empty and cold for her. Jeongyeon left as she started to get knocked out by tiredness and so the house was completely unwelcoming for her. However, when the three of her favorite people were by her side, she was happy and warm. She was sure that it wasn’t a dream now and even if it was she wanted to never see anything else.

 “I love you and your mother more than words can describe. How can I stop these feelings?” Tzuyu smiled, squeezing kids tightly.
 “But you were away for so long.”
 “I had a lot of work to do, princess, so I had to stay longer.”

 As they were talking Sana tried to hold her tears. Her heart stopped for a second Tzuyu glanced at her and then diverted her eyes. She was skinnier than Sana remembered and her face looked a bit pale than usual. It was worrying Sana but she couldn’t move or say a word. She couldn’t believe that person she loved and desired to see for days was finally in front of her, saying that she never stopped loving her. Sana was seeing peace in this person, she was seeing love and support. She was seeing the future in this woman. And she couldn’t imagine her being away for so long again.

 Mei turned to look at her mother when she heard a sob. She instantly pulled away from Tzuyu noticing Sana crying unable to join them. Jin did the same, his worries settled down after a brief conversation. Tzuyu stood up, not tearing her eyes from the blonde one. She hesitated to do something until felt a tap on her back. Her protective side was screaming to hug Sana and made all bad things go away, but she knew that she was a cause of this tears and she still was confused about how Sana viewed the situation. Before she could do anything, Sana made a step forward, lightly bumping forehead into Tzuyu’s chest. Her hands went to hug a tall one, pulling her closer and inhaling the addictive smell of the CEO’s perfume.

 “Will you marry me?”

 Tzuyu didn’t know if the oxygen suddenly disappeared or if she lost her ability to breath, but she felt her lungs burning and asking for air.

 “What?”

 Sana squeezed her sides nuzzling into the neck, still sobbing.

 “I’ll do anything. I’ll talk to your parents, help you with work, be the best wife ever, but, please, never leave me again, Tzuyu-ya.”
 “I would never.”

 Sana stared in her bright happy eyes, before stealing a short kiss. Jin and Mei joined a hug soon, having no objections towards the idea.

 “So, will you marry mom?” Mei asked when they finally entered the house.
 “Yes, I definitely will.”
 “And we’re going to live here?” Jin joined jumping on the couch.
 “If you want to.”
 “Nice.”

 ***

 Sana and kids decided to stay the night at Tzuyu’s house. It had three guest rooms with beds, so it was convenient. Making sure that children were asleep and comfy, the couple made way to the second floor to go to bed too. Tzuyu spared Sana her clothes and climbed the bed, before the blonde straddled her and pulled for a passionate kiss, exploring every corner of the taller mouth.

 “Were you seeing someone in Taiwan?” She pulled away, hovering above Tzuyu with serious eyes.
 “No, you always were in my mind.” The woman panted.
 “Who’s the blondy on photos?”

 Tzuyu smirked. She used the moment to change their positions and attack Sana’s neck with kisses, on pulse stop and letting hands wander all over the other’s body.

 “My second vice and secretary – Elkie. Three years married.”

 Sana gasped when Tzuyu reached to her chest massaging. They kissed, they played and they loved each other until one of them was knocked out. This was what both wanted last few weeks – to finally feel their lovers and to never let each other go again.