But you are perfect.

My love is like a star.

 Tzuyu was exhausted. She never thought dating someone and working would tire her so much. She liked it nevertheless – spending time with Sana and children, enjoying the moment, but the work was as much important as her personal life. Jackson couldn’t cope with the managing and phoned her every hour, asking and pleading to come back as soon as possible. Mr. Chou refused to get into the business again, feeling too weak for stress, so now Tzuyu had to finish her last event for Mrs. Velon, help Chaeyoung with final documents and head home to take care of the main office. Her close friends were informing her about employees concern that the CEO would never come back and so the atmosphere in the office started to tense up a little.

 Chaeyoung was also scared. She managed the branch for a year now but never was left alone for more than a few weeks. It was still new to her and she wasn’t familiar with lots of documents and how to handle meetings. She spent half a year in Taiwan, watching Tzuyu and learning from her while the office was being restored. But still that powerful aura next to the CEO was impressing and unique, Chaeyoung thought she would never be able to do the same. Dahyun helped her a lot in this. She was more cheerful and talkative and her level of confidence was just over the hills. She would probably be the perfect vice here, but her lack of knowledge in the business side prevented her from taking the post, though she was still happy about her job.

 Watching as Tzuyu was stressing out in the hall, already screaming in Chinese at the speaker on the other side, probably Jackson again, the three girls felt scared and sympathetic. Jeongyeon was the closest to Tzuyu. She literary was stuck with girl 24/7 and she knew like no one would how hard it was for the youngest, especially this few days. She knew Jackson pretty well too – he was the best person to replace the CEO, but employees pushed on him, investors were tired of dealing with the guy and wanted to speak with Tzuyu instead. Chaeyoung felt bad – she knew she was the main reason Tzuyu was still here. But Chaeyoung still acted like a baby, seeking for support and protection in mother’s hands. She needed to learn how to overcome herself and put the effort in work, the same way Tzuyu does.

 ***

 Tzuyu went out of the car, massaging temple. She looked around Sana’s house to maybe just find something that can distract her from the headache. She closed the car door and went to the house. Sana asked her for a dinner after the news that she will be back home for the whole month. Today was the final day for perfume promotion and they had a small gathering at the office to celebrate.

 Sana welcomed her in with a smile. Inside the smell was amazing and Jin immediately greeted her and pulled to the couch, eager to tell about his whereabouts. He was always the active one out of siblings. Tzuyu sometimes was jealous of his energy, especially when she struggled to even get up after a terrifying day of pacing in the cabinet or heading to the meetings. Mei stayed with Sana in the kitchen helping the woman with dinner. She wasn’t really happy about the guest, especially as she spoke with her father several times and even met him once again. For her, it was weird and her friends were scared of that man. She felt like he had something dangerous in him, his words were too sweet and once again he tended to ask the way too much of Tzuyu rather than his own children. But Mei thought that was the feeling she got because he was unfamiliar to her and Tzuyu interested the man because she dated Sana. Cha and Yoona tried to warn her that she shouldn’t be acquainted with Woojin and should ask her mom everything, but Mei just ignored them.

 The dinner was ready and Sana carefully placed plates on the table, cleaning the mess and putting side dishes near. She was kind of happy that Woojin never appeared in front of their house again. Tzuyu asked someone to find information about him and it wasn’t pleasant at all. He had been in jail three times for various reasons. They both were scared and Tzuyu even offered to get the police involved, but Sana shrugged it off. As long as he was out of her sight she felt safe for her children.

 The news about Tzuyu’s departure was scaring her. At first, she imagined it to be a week or few days like before, but when Tzuyu said a month or even more Sana couldn’t help but sulk. She knew that it would be unfair to stop her. She saw how hard it was, how Jeongyeon was concerned and how rudely and impatiently Tzuyu spoke by phone. The younger still wasn’t voicing out her problems, but Sana knew she had some. If work needed Tzuyu, then Sana would definitely wait and support her.

 ***

 They were playing hide and seek for the third time now. Sana left to find Jin that was nowhere to be found and Tzuyu stayed with Mei. The girl played along, but her mood was slightly off and Sana saw it too. She tried to cheer her up by tickling but it was just a momentary change and then it went down again. Tzuyu didn’t felt as awkward as she should – Mei had something against her but Tzuyu still enjoyed her company. They heard Sana’s voice somewhere upstairs and her steps sounded through the house.

 “Why did you have to appear?”

 Tzuyu was confused at a faint sound. She turned to look at Mei and found her concentrated eyes aimed at her. The air in the room tensed when their eyes met and Tzuyu experienced the hateful stare on herself.

 “Pardon?”

 It seemed like Mei could explode any second. Her face was red, arms crossed in front of her. She was visibly angry and frustrated.

 “Why you have to appear in our lives? We were completely fine without you.”

 It came out much louder, but Tzuyu still had no answer. Her eyes hurriedly studied the girl, before falling. In any other situation, she would defeat herself, but there was a child in front of her, the child that accused her in something she didn’t know herself.

 “Mei, what are you talking about?”

 Sana ran down the stair as soon as she heard the words her daughter said. She was surprised – never her child was so rude to someone. She witnessed Tzuyu’s guilty position and felt bad for it.

 “I’m telling the truth. We had a normal life without any problems before she came here.”

 Jin joined them panting from running. He heard the screams and had to escape his hiding spot. He knew that his sister will try to do something, but he thought it would be more like a talk with their mom, but what she was doing now was kind of rude for Tzuyu.

 “I’ve never had problems in school more than now. Just a few words about her and everyone are bullying me, calling my family by terrible words.”
 “Mei.” Jin hissed, getting angry himself.
 “And you. Always acting like everyone’s favorite. Is that you who tell them things?”

 The two of them were shocked. Tzuyu just chose to be quiet, not getting in the family talks. She knew she wasn’t the part of this family and was scared to even voice out, but she still felt like she had to stand on Sana’s side.

 “Mei, stop it now!” Sana voiced out.
 “No! You can’t just force me to be nice with her. Do you love this woman more than your own children now? Are you really with her just because of the money?”
 “In your room! Now!”

 The evening was ruined.

 ***

 Sana wanted to run away from this conversation as long as she could but there was a problem and it needed to be solved. She glanced out on the street. It was a nice evening with a beautiful sunset, very rare for this time of the year. The skies were pink and tiny sparkles of barely seen stars were playing up there. She still didn’t know Tzuyu’s decision. They just came into the woman’s house and went straight at the backyard. Lit in the pale light and decorated with Christmas lights it looked fantastic, Sana wanted this moment to be placed somewhere inside her brain. She relaxed on the chair, completely new, even having a wrapper on some parts of it.

 “Sorry, I couldn’t find it.”

 She felt the soft material touching her shoulders and the blanket encircled around her body. Tzuyu kneeled in front of her not carrying for cold or clothes. Her head was pumping in pain and she wanted this to go away. She dropped the head on Sana’s lap, closing eyes when cold fingers buried into her hair, gently pressing and making movements in a circle. Tzuyu wanted it to never end. She loved Sana with all of her heart, every single bit of her, but if she wasn’t pleasant enough for Sana’s children, then she couldn’t do anything. She loved Jin and Mei. If someone ever asked her who her favorite was, she will say both. It wasn’t about the fact with whom she interacted more or who was nice with her. The twins had their own character and Tzuyu saw that they were good kids, even Mei. She was taking time learning more about Tzuyu and kept distance, but as Tzuyu watched her during all of this time, Tzuyu knew that she was  scared, gentle and a carrying  kid.

 Maybe Mei cared too much for her family and it wasn’t bad. She wanted the best for them and Tzuyu did. If she was making Mei uncomfortable and caused her problems in school, then she would make sure that it will end.

 “I’m sorry, Tzuyu.”

 Sana whispered, her hands still caressing the brunette’s head and massaging it. She felt it was her fault too. She saw the problem before but was too blind to help it and ease the tension.

 “It’s not your fault. I’m sorry that my name caused hurt for your family.”
 “No, we were just too lightheaded about it.”

 Tzuyu hoped that this was the love of her life and she still felt so, but she knew that it would be better for them to part ways. They could be selfish and still be with each other, maybe start living together and marry one day, but if Mei would be unhappy then there was no point in it.

 “Sana, you have everything. You’re smart, nice, beautiful. You’ll find a perfect person soon.”

 She lifted head staring at the blonde, admiring her beauty and plastering it in her mind to keep as a little treasure. The sad smile on Sana’s face was breaking her apart, one of the few reasons she chose to lay down before. She heard the other gulping in order to hold tears.

 “But you are perfect.”

 Now Tzuyu felt her eyes filling with tears too. Sana leaned to her bumping heads slightly and holding her face with both of her hands.

 “Tzuyu, I love you. I really love you.”

 Her voice was breaking down and Tzuyu wasn’t sure if it were Sana’s or her own tears wetting her cheeks.

 “I love you too. More than the world can imagine.”

 

 

 

Actually, I wanted to post it on Tzuyu's birthday, but it's not suitable for the day.
So, I will let you sulk after.
Sorry.