The work starts from here.

My love is like a star.

 Tzuyu was informed that she’ll be visiting the fashion week. At first, she planned to do it alone without a partner, but Mrs. Velon asked her to tag someone along. She knew she couldn’t take Sana and make her suffer from unneeded attention all of the sudden, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon would be by her side anyway and Dahyun was too shy for it. When Tzuyu was ready to call her other friends for help, Chaeyoung shyly approached her, to suggest asking Mina, their other friend from university.

 “You only suggesting because you chicken out to ask her yourself.” Dahyun said, gulping wine.
 “No, it’s because I’ll be there to work and I can’t take anyone with me.”
 “Excuses.” Jeongyeon shouted from the kitchen.

 They were currently resting at Tzuyu’s after the busy three days. In wasn’t planned beforehand, Dahyun just went shopping and found herself in front of alcohol. And others weren’t against, so now the oldest of them was unpacking take-outs while others occupied the living room.

 “What would you say to Sana?”
 “I already told her, she was completely fine.”
 “Wow, she trusts you really good. A perfect match for the Great Chou.” Chaeyoung sniggered.
 “Yeah, the last one slapped you because you offered that girl from work a ride home.”

 Jeongyeon entered the room with plates and flopped near the youngest, ruffling her hair and taking a bear.

 “Your parents are getting curious on the fact that their daughter might date someone.” She added.
 “They wanted to set me up for a long time.”

 Tzuyu thought that it was common for every parent in the whole world to finally be able to know that their children are happy in relationships, but apparently, her own parents only cared for her partner. Tadeo had changed three girls in the past few years and still liked to hang around, not planning to settle down on one particular person and spent life together with her, but Chous never minded. Though Tzuyu felt angry – he was the oldest and still Tzuyu has to do everything instead of him. She couldn’t even remember how much blind dates she got because of her parents.

 “Are you actually serious about a girl with kids?” Dahyun asked.
 “Why not? They are nice.”
 “But they would never call you mom or anything. Don’t you want your own children? That you can raise and be a true hero to?”
 “Of course, I want. But I don’t mind if Sana’s kids would only call me by name or never consider me as part of the family. I liked them and I love Sana. I would still take care of three of them.”

 Chaeyoung patted her shoulder, giving a silent approval, before resting head on younger’s laps as the alcohol started to kick in. Jeongyeon wasn’t really against as well – she thought that Tzuyu is matured enough to make her own decisions and she would never listen to them anyway. Dahyun just nodded – it was weird for her – the fact that someone could attract wealthy person’s attention even with kids. She couldn’t see herself in Tzuyu’s shoes.

 The next day Tzuyu went to Myoui house for dinner – the first minute Mrs. Myoui found out about Tzuyu asking Mina to accompany her, she arranged a small dinner at her mansion. The Myoui family was a wealthy one – Mr. Myoui managed a small company in Japan, while Mina tried things out with her own fashion brand in Korea. Her mother was a frequent guest here too, supporting daughter and liking the relaxed feeling the foreign country was giving her. Tzuyu knew them for a while – she made friends with Mina back at the first year of university and when the Japanese one told her parents about a new friend, her parents might have searched for some information that led them to Chou Enterprise.

 Chaeyoung was sulking the whole time. She had loved Mina for a while now, but was afraid to confess, though it was obvious that the Japanese liked her too, just was shy as hell to admit. The other problem was Mina’s parents were really against just ordinary people – they wanted the famous actresses or directors of companies – those who made great money and they could be sure that Mina’s partner wouldn’t be with her because of money. Even being a director of the Korean branch and Tzuyu’s vice Chaeyoung still thought she’s not good enough to impress them.

 When the working day was over and Tzuyu had short friend enough, she hopped into her car and went straight to Myoui’s destination. She called Sana, using loudspeakers to hear her voice.

 “Hello.”
 “Hi, sweetheart. Is Jeongyeon there already?” Tzuyu smiled.
 “Yes, I’m in the car now.”
 “Good, then I can be relaxed.”
 “I miss you.”

 It somehow broke her heart. They were apart from each other for three days now – Sana had problems going with school and was very busy and Tzuyu herself couldn’t leave work.

 “If you want me, I would cancel everything and drive straight to you.”
 “No, you’ll have an important event in three days. Let’s meet after that.”

 Tzuyu smiled, being delighted that Sana understood her.

 “Maybe weekends? I promised Jin to take him on the match.”
 “Is it this Sunday?”
 “Yes.”
 “He’ll be very happy.”

 They liked these unimportant conversations they shared. It wasn’t forced or anything, it just happened to start and none of them needed to think of the way to make it flow.

 After a while of their dialogue, Sana said that she’s home already and granting Tzuyu with affectionate ‘I love you’, she hung up. The youngest smiled, speeding a little to be in time.

 Myoui mansion proudly stood in its glory – painted in beige color, with grey lines as the idea for decor. When Tzuyu was allowed in and parked her car, she was immediately welcomed by few dogs, she recognized Ray, probably Mina’s favorite and oldest dog of all. She patted him, receiving exciting swings of the small tail, before giving some attention to others.

 “Tzuyu-ya.” The loud sequel came from behind.

 The CEO looked at that direction, seeing her friend sprinting towards her. They were best friends for ages now, even longer than with Chaeyoung. Both very strict and awkward at first. Tzuyu was the frequent guest at the Myoui family dinners and the girls understood each other better than anyone else.

 The smile spread on the youngest face as Mina bumped into her. Tzuyu lifted her up, spinning few times to prevent herself from falling backwards. Her neck was in a strong lock as the Japanese buried her face there.

 “I missed you so much. Why were you never visiting?” The woman made some distance, hitting Tzuyu in the shoulder.
 “Mina-unnie, I’m sorry. I’ll make sure when my house is done, we’ll have the best party all together?”

 The Japanese grinned, taking Tzuyu’s hand and leading her to the door.

 “What about others?”
 “They’re fine. Working and so on.”
 “And Chaeyoung?”
 “Hm, interested?” She asked, teasing her friend.
 “Oh, stop that.”

 As they went into the house, the smell of food surrounded them. The well lit living room had a table, served for three, Tzuyu thought that maybe the head of the family was in Japan again and didn’t question it. Mina let her take a seat, politely asking a girl that entered to call for Mrs. Myoui.

 “What about the event?” Mina asked, sitting beside her.
 “It’s your favorite. Fashion week, but we’ll be only on one particular event – the party for brand directors.”

 Even having her own fashion brand Mina never visited these parties – wanting to spend her time better than showing off dresses from her own collection and listening to falls praises while crowding her head with rumors. She had her own circle of investors and partners and didn’t want to change it right now. But still, she couldn’t say no to her best friend.

 “So, I should dress as a goddess.”
 “But don’t try to over-shine me.”

 They laughed but stopped as the steps came from the stairs. Tzuyu looked up, seeing a gorgeous woman in the light blue long dress, waving down to the floor. Hair perfectly made falling on her shoulders and jewellery shining on her hands and neck.

 Tzuyu stood up to greet the woman as the latter approached in a slow pace. The younger swore if it was a public event this person would snatch all of the attention along with her daughter.

 “Tzuyu, dear, it’s so nice to see you.”

 Her hands cupped Tzuyu’s cheeks, examining the features of a pretty face. The hazel eyes bright and delighted as the CEO smiled widely at her. They hugged and Tzuyu led the woman to take the seat, pulling a chair to assist.

 “I’m well aware of your main office success. But how do things going here?” She asked.
 “Slowly, but surely, Mrs. My employees and I are doing our best. At least we are stable now.”

 The happy smile touched her lips as she gestured to the same girl that called her to pour wine in glasses. Tzuyu refused, stating that she got here on her own car and couldn’t drink. Mina suggested her to have juice instead and soon it was in her glass. Their conversation was nice and Mina excitedly talked about a new collection and colors for this season, asking Tzuyu’s advice. The girl that was assisting them continuously filled Mrs. Myoui glass and the woman started to become tipsy.

 “Oh, Tzuyu-ya. You both are so matured and you’ll be 28 in a few years. Why don't you two go and get married?”

 Tzuyu knew this topic for a while. Of course, it was common to push your children that had friendly relationships to get engaged and support one another companies, but even if Tzuyu had a crush on Mina before and considered her as one of the best partners for her, she would never let Chaeyoung down.

 “Mrs. Myoui, I already found a person I want to be with.”

 The woman straightened her back and curiosity ran through her eyes. Her lips tugged in a light smirk like she tried to challenge Tzuyu of the fact that her daughter was better than anyone.

 “So, all the talks are true. But as far as I know that someone is an ordinary person. Are you sure in her?”
 “Very sure, Mrs. Myoui. Though someone already had an eye on Mina-unnie and I’m sure your daughter wouldn’t mind that someone to confess.”

 In the corner of an eye, Tzuyu saw Mina looking at her with a frown and serious face. The woman in front of her smiled, being interested to hear something like that. Her hazel eyes burn holes in Tzuyu, but the younger hold her emotions well and only enjoyed the small battle.

 “Hmm, and who is it?”
 “I wouldn’t dare to spill the tea in front of your daughter.” Tzuyu smirked, knowing that she won here.
 “Fine-fine. I wish you all the happiness with the person your love.”

 They went to the ordinary conversations again, discussing the color choice for the event the two girls would visit. Somehow they moved to the couch and now the woman had her legs on the footrest.

 “Mina, dear, show Tzuyu your latest dresses from the new collection. You should definitely choose from them.”

 It was a public event, so it was expected to show the effort Mina put in her clothes. Tzuyu didn’t mind to wear it as well. Mina stood up, all excited and went upstairs.

 “Spill now.”

 Tzuyu knew this will follow.

 “My vice, the director of the Korean branch.”
 “Hm, she made it to news the other day. She’s pretty and seemed to be nice. Give her the note to hurry. I excited to meet her.”

 ***

 Tzuyu literary burst into the office, scaring Chaeyoung out as the short girl jumped with a cup of latte in her hands and almost spilt it on her blouse. Her face clouded with annoyance, she put the cup on the mahogany table far away from important documents and made way to the CEO, ready to raise a voice.

 However, she stopped all of her actions, seeing the amused smirk of a pretty face that expressed all of her eagerness and proudness of herself. Without a word, the tall one skipped to the table she occupied for months here and rested back on the chair.

 “I was at Myoui’s mansion yesterday.” She mumbled mysteriously.

 Chaeyoung flew to her side, squatting on the left and staring at the woman that just gave her the satisfied smile. Tzuyu knew the vice would be curious and knowing the truth will be happy to squeeze the life of her out of happiness. But knowing Chaeyoung for years and her feeling towards Mina as well as her childish attempts to confess to the latter, Tzuyu just felt the need to .

 “We talked with Mrs. Myoui and she spoke about engagement again.” Tzuyu watched as frown creeping on her friend’s face. “Then I told her that someone else is very likely to snatch Mina-unnie away from everyone who tried.”

 Chaeyoung jumped, gripping Tzuyu’s shoulders as she was mentally preparing herself for the rest of the story, her heart racing faster with every second.

 “Then, as Mina-unnie was gone, it might have slipped out my tongue about who the person was and Mrs. Myoui delightedly commented that she saw the person on TV and was excited to meet her in real life.”

 Tzuyu thought she might die as hands encircled her neck and Chaeyoung shook out of joy in her place tightening the grip. Before the CEO could see the last light of her, the vice pulled away, almost flying in the room, before dropping to the couch out of breath with eyes closed and fantasies filling her mind.