The car date.

My love is like a star.

 The next day she came back to work at the office. Nayeon had no intention to shut up about the latest news and the way Tzuyu looked at them when she passed by this morning. Sana tried her best to work very hard today as she didn’t want to be caught talking with others and receive scolding while Tzuyu was still there.

 Sana felt really strange. She never wanted to look good in front of everyone as she acted when Tzuyu passed by, following one of the directors. Momo noticed it immediately. It was obvious as the blonde straighten her back, focusing eyes on the computer screen or pretending to deal with documents. This was indeed funny. The grown-up woman acted like a teen that had the first crush.

 When Tzuyu was bidding goodbyes, Sana tried to ignore her presence, like the documents were more interested. She studied the numbers there distracting herself from the beautiful person around. She was succeeding until someone kicked her leg with force. She stared at smiling Nayeon, then to the tall figure by her side.

 Her heart rushed and a blush covered her face. Tzuyu leaned in, staring at her documents with a small teasing grin. She nodded frowning.

 “Hmm, I didn’t know the secretary should check the power rate or electricity bills. You must be really smart Miss.”

 The embarrassment hit her as she noticed the words on the paper. She didn’t even understand how it was placed on her table. Her ears were burning as she lowered head trying to hide the red cheeks and nervousness.

 “Can you show me the parking? I’m afraid I might get lost.”

 The sweet smile spread onto the rosy lips that Sana unknowingly studied for a few seconds before nodding. She completely forgot about her friends watching and sniggering as she followed the tall person into the lift.

 “When are you finishing work?”

 Sana shivered on the peculiar question. She awkwardly shifted from one foot to the other fidgeting with fingers.

 “Usually about 6.”
 “That’s nice.”

 They went silent. The lift made it to the first floor and slowly downed to underground parking. As the lift opened and Sana wanted to say goodbyes, Tzuyu took her hand and pulled her out. They stared at each other in amazement while the doors closed and the machine went up.

 Sana’s heart madly beat in her chest. She wanted to hold on it afraid if it gonna burst out of her ribcage, but exposing her inside emotions in front of the other woman scared her even more. She just watched into the soft dark brown eyes obviously drown into it.

 “Can I know your number? In case I have any questions.” Tzuyu didn’t break eye contact stretching her phone forward.
 “Uhm, sure.”

 Her hands were visibly trembling as she took the expensive phone and tapped the screen. She felt Tzuyu’s gaze studying her face, which made her even more nervous. She filled in her phone number and hesitated on how to name herself. She simply chose ‘Minatozaki Sana’ and handed the phone back.

 Tzuyu smiled at her again, before shifting a bit closer and scratching the back of her palm.

 “I should have asked you before, but are you single?”

 It was like Sana’s heart was shot. She was holding for a last tiny straw of common sense. Tzuyu just was too bold here. But it could be seen she was equally nervous and shy this time.

 “Y-Yes.” Her voice shuttered.

 She watched the other one lifting her head up and giving the most cheerful smile ever, her dimple proudly showing.

 “That’s perfect.” Sana noticed her blushing a little. “You go first. I’ll text you later.”

 Not wasting time as Sana was afraid of her heart condition and her jelly legs, she awkwardly moved to the lift and waived to Chou, before disappearing from her view and almost squealing her voice out.

 ***

 “Oh my god.” Nayeon gasped while they were having a coffee break. “She will definitely ask you out on a date.”

 Sana blushed on the probability. She was not ready to date the gorgeous woman as Tzuyu. She would probably embarrass herself and would always be laughed in those rich society parties where they discuss other people.

 “If she does, you have to say yes.”
 “But what am I gonna say to my children?”
 “Sana.” Nayeon shook her by shoulders. “Tzuyu is a girl you would never meet anywhere else and it’s a huge chance. Just imagine if you two will work.”

 Sana didn’t understand if Nayeon talked about herself or Sana as she closed her eyes and moved her head to the rhythm in deep her minds. What this girl was even doing?

 “Moreover, your children already accepted the fact that you are not into guys and I bet they’ll be very happy for you.” Jihyo added, pouring the hot water into her cup.

 Sana was in her thoughts the whole time. Sure, Mei wanted her to date, to start going out and maybe find someone, but at the same time, her daughter wanted the attention from her. She was a little girl and Sana saw everything in her. Just as she was in that age – eager to explore everything with parents before trying to show off in front of her class. Mei was a smart girl, but having to deal with bullies, she still felt offended when some girl was mocking her for her family. Of course, the girl would never tell it to Sana, but Jin was very much aware of it and sometimes it couldn’t stay only between twins.

 Being a mother, even at that young age, she felt even more hurt knowing that her beloved children have to deal with these problems. She still acknowledged the fact that both kids have very strong support of friends there, but the words always strike deeper.

 The blonde felt her phone vibrating on the table. She took it after finishing filling the blank and sent it for printing. The number was unknown, so she lazily opened it up.

‘Good evening, Miss Minatozaki. I’d like to drive you home. Please, meet me at the underground parking. Chou Tzuyu.’

 Sana almost fell due to dizziness of her head. Tzuyu just literally asked her on a mini car date the same day she got her number. This girl sure was moving fast and bold. Luckily, no one noticed her freaking out. Sana doubt to accept the invitation, knowing how far her house is, but everyone’s words flooded her head again. They were right. Tzuyu was highly polite, good-looking and sweet, as well as serious, rich and highly educated. She was just the one everyone would dream to have and if she indeed wanted to be serious with Sana, then it would be the perfect opportunity to maybe find her other half. However, she still felt unease. She was so afraid of all of this being just a fun game and the way to get her in bed. Sana was as scared as happy.

 When the clocks signalled the time to leave, Sana freaked out, remembering that she still didn’t reply back. She was stuck in her phone trying to think the situation out, when Momo poked her side.

 “We’re going. You too, right?”

 Her head span under this pressure. She would like to inform Tzuyu that it won’t be a very good idea as she has a lot of work, but logically thinking, she was sure that the woman must be already down there, waiting for her appearance.

 “I-I still need to give this to Mrs. Velon. You can go first.”

 They smiled at her reassuringly, like understanding the situation, but more like pitting her for doing extra work. While everyone was lazily crowded over the lift, Sana cleaned her table, turned out the computer and put some files in her bag. Her heart was ripping her chest out. She stepped into the lift with few workers, hearing nothing but her heartbeat. She waited for others to be out of the first floor, before pressing the other button with a trembling finger.

 When she stepped out, her eyes nervously looked in front of her. There was no that black car that Tzuyu usually come with, so Sana assume that the woman must be late. She pulled the small mirror out, checking herself, before tapping her chest to calm down.

 “Nice to see you again.” The sweet voice ringed in her ears.

 She jolted from fear but was only met with the same doe eyes that admired her. Tzuyu was standing by her side, hiding hands behind like a nervous teenager. Her eyes studied Sana for a while before she grinned.

 “You don’t need that mirror. I can assure you, you’re really pretty.”

 Sana almost suffered a heart attack. She blushed lowering her head and biting her lips out of feelings that overwhelmed her.

 “Come on.”

 Tzuyu held her hand again, giving a fuzzy feeling all over the smaller one. Their hands perfectly fitted each other, creating a warmth that melted all of Sana’s doubts at once. The slight touch was enough for both of them to blush even more so no one spoke or tried to turn around.

 She was surprised to see another car in front of her. The bright red shining car, that attracted the attention. Tzuyu elegantly opened the door for her and smiled sweetly, showing her dimple again. The inside of the car was very comfortable and neat. The soft seat made her relax the tensed body. The nice aroma that hovered around was addicting. Sana inhaled with the whole might before Tzuyu sat next to her, starting the engine.

 “I’m very glad that you accepted my impudence.”

 Sana didn’t know what to say. She was so lost in her thoughts that didn’t notice them almost driving out on the streets.

 “Uhm, it’s South District. The Dreamers.”

 She made sure Tzuyu knew where to go, but she was sure that the girl would just drive her anywhere as well as they can be together and talk.

 “Have you tried any of Mrs. Velon fragrances?” Tzuyu asked.
 “No, I have the one I really like and don’t think of changing it now.”

 Sana blushed, embarrassed to tell that she just wasn’t able to buy things worthy 30 000$, and as far as she knew that was the cheapest one.

 “That’s also nice to stick to the things you already like.”

 Their small talk died. Sana felt awkward thinking that the other woman wanted to start the discussion from the casual things and knowing that Sana worked in the perfume company, maybe Tzuyu thought that related question can help.

 “What about you? Why entering modelling now?”

 Sana made an attempt to start something new.

 “Oh, it wasn’t my assumption. I came to take care of Korean brunch, leaving my trusted friend to take care of the main building. And Chaeyoung, my vice, just suggested making some glowing deals.”
 “Glowing?”
 “The ones that will make me noticeable.”

 Sana glanced at the CEO, thinking that she was already noticeable with that beauty.

 “But I thought you were already famous enough.”
 “And again, you’re right. I pretty well-known in Taiwan and China, but Korea is a different thing. They need not a businesswoman, but an idol.”

 Sana nodded. If not the models that were sighed only under the Velon Company, then people would never look at colorful flasks. The company also received a great amount of money for allowing their models to do other activity outside the perfume promotion.

 “So, you want to become an idol?”
 “Idol for a month. Yes.”
 “It’s a very short time.”
 “I don’t need to attract attention 24/7. Just need people to notice and try out to look over my success. This how it works.”

 Sana agreed again. Tzuyu knew what she was talking about. And the confidence, as well as lightly tone of her voice, made it even more believable. Sana felt much more comfortable than nervous as they passed streets. The conversation was flowing about just random things and both of them felt very comfortable. Tzuyu was funny and Sana couldn’t tear her eyes off the girl when she smiled and laughed. This was so different from those smiles at the office or in photos from media. Sana liked this Tzuyu even more.

 Their journey was going to the end. The small houses were already seen and Sana knew a few turns and her home will be there. Usually, it took her about an hour or more to get there, but she was sure a few minutes just passed. The first time she was disappointed at this possibility.

 Sana asked Tzuyu to pull over the bus stop.

 “I can take you straight to the house.”
 “No, I’m sorry, Miss Chou. But I’m afraid my neighbours would freak out seeing such a famous person here.” Sana heard a chuckle.
 “Fine. Then I’ll see you later.”

 The blonde went out of the car, watched by the soft dark eyes. She smiled at the CEO, waving with her hand. The car moved again and soon disappeared on the narrow road.

 Sana sighed, her heart filled with joy and lightness. She was literally happily swaying like a teen girl that had her first crush.