I’m always yours.

My love is like a star.

 They didn’t want to make a fuss over the marriage, so they never took too much time planning it – a simple party by the beach in Taiwan and that’s it. At first, Sana met Tzuyu’s parents which turned out to be very nice actually. The elderly couple instantly fell in love with a blonde one and children especially and siblings were more than happy to receive so much attention. Sana’s parents welcomed Tzuyu in a family without any problems, happy to know that Sana will have someone who would look after her. The happiest was Mrs. Velon that even increased salary for two months in order to celebrate.

 The party went well if not minding drunk Jihyo and Nayeon dancing on tables and embarrassing their partners. Mrs. Velon took pictures more than she could ever think of and her social medias were filled with it. God knows on what language Minatozakies communicated with Chous, but they started a great friendship that day. The siblings along with Sana took Tzuyu’s surname to be more comfortable with it and Tzuyu started to feel worried as she got people she had to look after carefully.

 The moving and the shopping for furniture went for so long that they were exhausted after the last table came to Jin’s room. It took the whole month to do so and the summer was going to an end. But Tzuyu finally felt her house full. She never knew why she brought it – Chaeyoung just told her that it would be uncomfortable to stay in hotels all the time, so Tzuyu just decided to have a place for herself, never thinking that she would actually live here. Sana and twins didn’t know Chinese, so she didn’t want to stress them by moving to Taiwan now, though she made it clear that she would travel there frequently. Sana didn’t mind until she was able to go with Tzuyu if it will take too long.

 Mei and Jin didn’t want to change school – they had best friends there and were afraid of a new environment and new people. Tzuyu let them but warned that it will take 30 minutes to ride to the school. It was decided that they would finish primary school there and then go to a school that would be closer.

 At the first day of school, Tzuyu knowing the previous situation pulled out next to the building. She turned to the twins with a smile. The neatly dressed and smiley kids nodded. Tzuyu looked cool herself – tight jeans, white shirt and blue cardigan with a sunglasses on. She went out of the car, already receiving the attention the same second she stopped the car by the entrance. Mei and Jin went out too, a bit embarrassed from all the stares. Tzuyu didn’t care about the curiosity of others, closing car and taking Mei’s hand. They made way inside and the kids showed her the school’s principal room.

 The basic idea was to just simply talk with a principle, but when Mei finally told Tzuyu everything that was happening in the school with a promise that Sana won’t know a thing, the woman became angrier and was ready to crash the door that was separated her from the person that asked them to wait.

 When the rather elder woman went out to welcome them, Tzuyu wasn’t impressed. Vivid black hair was made in a ponytail, the strict suit and very visibly fake smile. She asked them to come in and take seats. Tzuyu did, followed by kids that were already sensing the woman’s attitude. They never really seen her angry, just annoyed when she spoke by phone. She was always lovely towards them and now seeing her dark eyes and cold stolid face, they must admit it looked scary.

 “So, you are?”
 “Chou Tzuyu, Mrs.”

 It was obvious that she knew. Tzuyu’s name was very rare in Korea and as Chaeyoung made great work by starting some deals, the news must be all about the two.

 “It’s such a pleasure to see you here. What made you come here?” She smiled, eyes widening on the fact.
 “I came so you can change some documents.” She put the file on the table. “But more important, it came to my notice that for a long time you were hiding the fact that someone was bullying students, making fun of teachers and maybe something else. I insist on fair treatment and I hope you’ll expel these people or find a way to deal with them.”

 While she spoke, the woman ran through the files where Jin and Mei’s copies of documents were. Everything new with a proudly new surname, that made principle shiver in her seat.

 “Mrs. Chou…”
 “If not, then I have to report my request to someone with a higher post, I guess.”
 “I…”
 “Now I shall go. I’ll be carefully watching the situation here.”

 Tzuyu never actually was the one to be rude, but it was concerning her family now and she didn’t want to look weak here. She made sure twins were sent to classes before going back home.

 Sana waited for her by the door, eager to hear the news. She didn’t know what the other planned to do, but Tzuyu reassured her that she would do everything right for her children to be safe and happy. Sana was thankful for it. They were going to have kids’ friends here today, so the couple had to prepare barbeque and food and maybe call Jeongyeon to drive them all home. Sana actually left work, planning to apply in Tzuyu’s branch as an intern by Dahyun side. No one really knew but Tzuyu sent Sana on the business courses this summer and now she was halfway in the company. Certainly, it took time to discuss – Tzuyu just wanted Sana to quit working and the blonde wanted nothing else but be helpful when it needed and as closer to Tzuyu as she could.

 “Babe, let’s cuddle for a while.” Tzuyu pulled Sana by her apron, pursing lips in an adorable pout.

 Sana stared at her wife, smile popping up on her face at the cuteness. Tzuyu just came home a day ago from her business trip and they still didn’t have a proper time together as kids literary were stuck to the taller one all the time. Sana let the meat marinade and washed hands before being squeezed in Tzuyu’s hug.

 “Do you think they’ll be fine now?” Sana asked.
 “If not, I’ll do something different. You don’t need to worry. I’m with you now.”

 Sana melted in a gentle kiss over her forehead and buried deeper into familiar warmth. She was the happiest person in the world. Since Tzuyu came into her life, it was getting more and more easy to deal with daily life. At first, it was on an emotional level and now the woman took serious all the conversations with Minatozaki family about taking care of the three.

 Sana knew how happy the kids were as well. Sure they had privet rooms before, but not as big and full of different furniture as now. Jin didn’t have to stuff all the important things in boxes and pile them in the corner, Mei didn’t have to ask Sana for a laptop when she needed to do researches. Moreover, they were allowed to plan the rooms themselves – color, size of the bed, the shape of the table, everything.

 The house became completely different and everyone couldn’t be happier about this fact.

 “Tzuyu-ya, I was talking with Nayeon the other day and we discuss some stuff. Do you want more kids?”

 It was super embarrassing to say this. Nayeon was getting on her nerves the whole time, asking if they want to have a child together. Before Sana shrugged it off until she was bored and searched it online. It was hard but she wanted to do it. As much as she loved her kids, she felt like Tzuyu would want to have her own as well and it would be better to get treatment faster while they were still young.

 “Yes, everything with you.”

 Tzuyu grinned, scooping Sana closer and pressing a kiss on her lips. The sudden jolt went between them but neither pulled away. Sana had no idea what life prepared for them in future or what the next day would be like, but she wanted to open eyes every single morning, realizing that she was married to Chou Tzuyu and they had a family together. Every time she searched Tzuyu’s name people online where shocked that the CEO was fine with starting a new life with someone who already had kids, but Tzuyu looked fine with it. As it was for the first day she met them, her happiness talking with them, spending time or helping with something never changed. Jin found his partner in crimes and silly games that even Mei joined sometimes. He talked so much about Tzuyu that even his friends became jealous of how delighted with life a boy could be. Mei saw peace in Tzuyu. For the girl, the taller woman was like a personal hero, the person that was there in the hardest times to talk, help to get up when you fell off a bike or to spent time and money, almost dislocating a shoulder to win a pretty toy in the throwing game.

 Sana was so lost in her happiness that didn’t even notice Tzuyu panting under her. She sat on brunette’s stomach holding hands tightly interlacing fingers and pressing it to the armrest. She actually found a new fact about herself when she started dating Tzuyu – she was extremely jealous. Every time the girl was out for long – whether it was a trip home or just a long meeting, Sana just felt her jealousy rising. She leaned in capturing Tzuyu’s lips again, nibbling and kissing deeper forgetting about time and meat that was already done. She groaned as Tzuyu made a famous move by her tongue and Sana felt how aroused she was. Her hair tickled Tzuyu when she pulled away and attacked the skin on the neck, hands travelling to find the edge of the clothes and take it off.

 Her ears were blessed by the loud moan when she on the particular spot, but she was soon surprised when Tzuyu lifted them up and sat on the couch. The playful smile played on her lips when she traced Sana’s face and pouty lips.

 “Love, kids will be back soon. You need to control yourself.”

 Sana groaned nuzzling closer like a kitten that seeks for warmth. Tzuyu patted her playfully and pressed a long kiss on the exposed shoulder.

 “At night you’re mine, right?”
 “As if I can run away.” Tzuyu laughed. “I’m always yours.”