She is interested in you.

My love is like a star.

 Today was supposed to be one of the greatest days. Mrs. Velon promised to give everyone a free day if the deal is successful. So after everything that happened yesterday, Sana was relaxing in her bed, going through her friends’ social media. The children already went to school and the woman had nothing to worry about. She saw some photos Nayeon posted with Tzuyu and read the funny caption below. Jihyo’s account was filled with photos of her boyfriend – a very nice person as Sana discovered when he was picking the girl up after the event. Sometimes Sana felt lonely, watching people being all lovey-dovey or listening to her friends’ stories. She wanted it too – waking up with a person she loves, receive flowers at the end of the day, share stories and dreams together. She had a few meetings with a girl from the dating sites, but they couldn’t touch her deep in the heart and she never wanted to see a man next to her again.

 Honestly, she was happy with how much her children understood her. They knew that Sana was completely disappointed in men and were allowing her to date girls instead. It wasn't anything new anyway. They had some of the friends with two mothers or fathers and from their granny stories, they knew how affectionate Sana was for the same gender.

 When the clock showed 11, Sana received a call. She almost wanted to throw her phone after noticing the caller id – Mrs. Velon.

 “Hello.”
 “Minatozaki, I need someone to accompany Tzuyu, while we will be preparing the area for a photo-shoot. Tomorrow at 9 you have to be at Chou’s house. Sam will send you details.”

 With this, the phone call ended and Sana was left confused.

 She took care of the house once in a while, before preparing food. Jin came home first, bursting in and running to the TV. Today was going to air a show about the country famous baseball player that once trained and lived in their district. The boy was very fond of him and wanted to become this skilled one day. He said his brief greeting before diving into show completely.

 Mei entered half an hour later, smiling wide. She threw the bag on the floor and occupied one of the kitchen chairs.

 “Mom, we gonna have a Halloween party soon. What should I wear?” The girl asked, watching Sana cutting food.
 “Hm, how about a princess?”
 “No, I supposed to look scary.” She whined.
 “Then, what do you want to be?”
 “I thought about it. At first, I wanted to be a vampire, but it is out of fashion now. Then I decided on a zombie, but Lee Sun from the other class will be one too and I don’t want to look like I’m copying her. So, now I don’t know.” Her eyes looked at Sana with the hope of help.
 “Let’s eat and search on the Internet for ideas.”

 That’s what they did. After the delicious dinner, Jin left doing homework and the girls went to Mei’s room. The ideas were quite similar and simple, nothing that could help to stand out from the crowd.

 “Mom, would you be going out on Halloween?”
 “I don’t know baby.”
 “I hope you do.” The girl said dreamily.
 “Why?”
 “Because you’re always alone and it must be boring.”
 “Of course, not. I have you and your brother.”

 She embraced the girl, kissing her cheeks and squeezing in the arms, which led to giggles filling the room and a little playful fight. Soon the door opened and Jin ran into, jumping on top of them and laughing too.

 Sana liked it.

 ***

 The next day she was picked up by the driver and sent to the big mansion in one peaceful district. The house was big for sure and as she stepped out of the car, she was left behind without any explanation. Sana panicked for a second, before being welcomed by security.

 “Who are you?”
 “Ehm… I’m Minatozaki Sana, my…”
 “You quiet early.”

 She was let in and the guy asked to follow him farther. They were approaching the door, where the woman stood smiling.

 “You early today, Miss. Miss Yoo is still not here, so follow me please.”

 As she walked in, she was surprised to notice a rather poor furnitured room. She has heard a lot about Tzuyu and her success, so she was imagining expensive couches, paintings, golden vases, just the things she usually saw on the TV. She was asked to wait in the living room. Still looking around she awkwardly sat in the armchair. The house indeed wasn’t matching with the owner’s reputation.

 The woman that let her in disappeared and Sana hesitated if she could surf the internet while waiting. She pulled her phone out, and then the noise distracted her. She looked up losing the ability to speak or move.

 Tzuyu walked down the stairs, her hair half dried and face lovely and pretty without make-up. The white bra and underwear beautifully combining with her slightly tanned skin, flat stomach put on display before the blonde and the thinnest waist she has ever seen proudly were shown. They both froze, shocked by the situation they got into. Sana’s jaw dropped as her eyes lingered on every part of the skin.

 “Um, excuse me.” She heard the slight noise before the girl hurriedly left.

 Knowing too well the burning feeling of embarrassment she covered with a hand being just a few drops of common sense away from screaming in frustration. Just one of the hottest women in the world walked half past her. Sana’s gayness teared up a little. She was only watching this kind of stuff on her laptop while kids were away, secretly desiring to feel hands on her hips and waist too.

 She knew her face was red when Tzuyu went down again, this time fully dressed in comfortable clothes. But all the other could see is her body shape, long torso and those smooth legs. started to water only by remembering the scene.

 “So, uhm… Miss Minatozaki. I guess you are the one to accompany me.”

 It was quite obvious that the woman felt awkward too.

 “I’m sorry for what happened before. I wasn’t prepared to see you. I thought you’d come by 10.” She scrunched her neck nervously.
 “My boss told me it’s 9.”
 “Eh? Must be a misunderstanding.”

 The silence fell upon them, making the whole atmosphere awkward as ever. They both felt each other like teenagers that were chosen as a pair in those ‘7 seconds in closet’ games.

 “Would you like to have breakfast?” Tzuyu asked.
 “I already had, thank you.”
 “Em… I didn’t so… Would you mind to have a cup of tea with me?”

 They slowly went to the kitchen, the same ordinary one which everyone has. No chefs or pieces of steak on the golden plate. Sana watched the owner of house pulling half emptied jar of cookies from the top shelf and taking her prepared beforehand sandwich. This impressed her even more.

 Finally, they were able to talk about different things. Tzuyu seemed to be very curious about Korean people preference, to which she added that it’s just the part of her work and she wanted to check if her workers are not playing around. In a while, Jeongyeon finally came and even if being surprised about Sana’s early visit, still asked nothing.

 “I was invited on some sort of Halloween party. Should I dress up?”

 Mentally Sana blushed as badly as it could be possible, the past events clouding her head again. But she recovered having some conversations in mind about Halloween party at the office.

 “Yes, even just something simple. We are already adults after all.”
 “What will you wear?”

 Honestly, she never had time to even think about it. Nayeon offered her one of salons that helped her once with a similar matter, but Sana didn’t really think of spending so much money for 3 hours strolling through tables with food.

 “I still need to help someone with a costume first.” She sighed.
 “Hm… I think being someone dead is very simple. You could be a dead worker, dead traffic controller, literally anything.”
 “Yes, that’s very clever actually.”

 Sana really thought about it. She could find Mei’s old ballet uniform and made it into some sort of costume.

 ***

 At first, they went to Chou’s branch company that Chaeyoung managed. It was something connected with electronics, but Sana didn’t want to dig in more. As soon as she stepped into the building she, but mainly the CEO was surrounded by various people. Chaeyoung kept pace with the tall girl talking formally to her about business, while Sana and Jeongyeon were pushed a bit back.

 Once again Sana felt the aura of a powerful and successful woman. She was sighing documents while going forward, commenting on vice’s speech and managed to slightly bowed to other workers. Sana was impressed. The might Chou Tzuyu had in her arms and the responsibility she was carried on her shoulders couldn’t be described with anything.

 When documents were sighed and papers briefly looked over, the four of them went up on the elevator. The blonde watched in surprise again as Tzuyu switched to the normally friendly and playful girl in the matter of second.

 “So, you asked the girl out?” She nudged the small one’s side.
 “This midget would never.” Jeongyeon teased, leaning on the wall.”
 “Hey, I will when we meet again.”
 “Well, you need to know that she’ll be gone for fashion week soon.”
 “Arh, frustrating.”

 Sana watched them in confusion, feeling a bit awkward to interfere in other’s lives, but none of them said anything about her presence.

 The whole time she was following Tzuyu she was literally forgotten, only Jeongyeon slowed her pace to help the tired girl that wore high-heels. She didn’t understand the purpose of her accompanying Tzuyu in her own office and in the city where she easily orientated.

 When they entered car again to head to photo-shoot, her feet were on fire. She felt that her job in office was the easiest in a matter of an hour or something. Tzuyu seemed to be tired too, but she just comfortably sat in her spot and closed her eyes.

 “I’m sorry. I haven’t been here for a while, so many things needed to be checked.”
 “That’s fine. I was just unprepared.”

 They all rested a bit, before reaching the next place. Tzuyu was taken the same second she stepped in the hall. Sana saw everyone preparing for work. The new fragrance proudly stood on the table with their director of marketing, the photographer waited for the main heroine. Sana even spotted Mrs. Velon and her assistant. She came up to them, greeting.

 “Was everything alright?” Woman asked.
 “Yes, ehm… Actually. I have a question here.”
 “Go on.” She lighted up the cigar.
 “Why should I accompany Miss Chou? I could tell she pretty comfortable by herself and her own employees.”

 The CEO made a smoke circle over her head before she sent Sam to get her a drink, choosing something unexpected as always. Her eyes met Sana as she leaned in. The playful smile made it a bit uncomfortable.

 “Miss Chou was very interested in you yesterday. She said you were pretty. I saw those mesmerized eyes. I thought of helping you a bit.”

 Sana blushed slightly about the confession. Her young fantasy started to create images of their dates before she went out of her trance.

 “But I can’t. I have children and…”
 “Stop being so complicated. If the girl likes you and you feel the same, why not try?”
 “But your daughter was very impressed with Miss Chou too.”
 “She already has her own honey.”
 “But why would you help me?”
 “I want to be the special guest on Chou’s marriage.”

 After that, she said nothing as Sam run in and handed the drink. Sana awkwardly sat in the chair waiting, while checking her phone for any Halloween costumes for Mei. Tzuyu’s idea was very clever and Sana mentally took a note on it.

 She was surprised when people started to make a lot of noise. Looking around she saw Jeongyeon taking the seat by the side of the set. Then on the green set, the Chou stepped in. She was dressed in a black suit that made her look even more professional, the hair was slightly ruffled which only made her hotter. If Nayeon were there, she’d probably go nuts.

 Sana found herself staring the entire time, forgetting everything. Tzuyu was so focused and learned very quickly. She listened carefully on the words of photographer and director of marketing, doing her best. Sana felt like watching the most expensive art. She was savoring the girl’s moves, the way her eyes shone in the screen.

 For a brief second, she almost suffered a mini heart attack, when Tzuyu glanced at her. Their eyes met and Sana swore she could see the way Tzuyu pupils became wider as she smiled. This beautiful woman was slowly stealing Sana’s heart just by existing and standing a few meters away.