The halloween party.

My love is like a star.

 In a well-known restaurant, people were stuffed into, wearing different kinds of costumes. Mrs. Velon didn’t follow the others and was walking around accompanied by some company’s partners in an elegant black dress and an electronic cigarette, letting the smoke out of . Sana didn’t want to push into the crowded center and just stood with Momo dressed as Cruella De Vil, that looked much expensive than Mrs. Velon and Jihyo in her Indian costume. Nayeon was socializing somewhere there.

 “Have you seen her?” Jihyo asked and Momo cringed.
 “Not yet.”
 “Oh my god, I almost died while try to hold my laugh.” Momo commented.
 “But the girl beside her was just out of this world. As I saw her, I couldn’t spot laughing.” Jihyo fanned her face to prevent tears ruin make-up.

 Now Sana was curious. She looked around while drinking wine and having some desserts. The three of them discussed and laughed at some workers’ outfits. The director of marketing wore a banana costume and was all red out of hotness or embarrassment. They even noticed some of the company’s models in clothes that screamed ‘special’.

 After a while Nayeon joined them, getting tired of a huge crowd and having no chance to dance with the model she liked.

 “You could just write ‘kiss me’ over your lips.” She teased.
 “Unnie.” Sana whined feeling warm over her cheeks.

 Jihyo nudged her side, eyes shooting to the side. She looked there. The body of the person was completely covered under the black cloak and when the face turn, Sana had to cover and turn away. Jeongyeon that once presented herself as serious and stiff woman wore something like that and with her grumpy face looked the funniest. Momo was catching her breath beside Sana and Jihyo was probably doing photos as Nayeon laughed openly and hard.

 But that was nothing from what stepped out of crowd next. Sana felt tears forming into her eyes when a tall woman with a blue face stood by her security. Her white dress, resembling the wedding one looked quite old and pretty, but her thick black brows lifted up in sulking expression and make-up under eyes that made them a bit bigger were changing the whole picture. Sana had to laugh in order to save mascara.

 Their eyes met as Nayeon couldn’t hold still almost rolling on the floor. She saw her smile, which was barely noticeable under the image of sadness. Tzuyu was slowly approaching with white-faced Jeongyeon shuffling behind.

 “Hi.”

 The voice sounded a bit distant as the dark eyes wondered over her dress, lingering on the lips and slowly getting up. It seemed like she lost all the honorifics and was just too mesmerized here.

 “Hello, Miss Chou.”
 “You look really beautiful.”
 “And you look sad. Is something wrong?” She teased.

 The woman seemed to get it and chuckled before playing her role of sobbing and covering her face.

 “I’m sad because my fiancé is not here.”

 Everyone around them laughed. Tzuyu then smiled too.

 “Can I take a picture with you?” Jihyo asked, holding her phone.
 “Uhm, sure.”

 The businesswoman was lost for a second then gestured to come closer. Her arm half hugged the other one and Momo gladly took a shoot. Then Jihyo boldly asked for another one with Tzuyu and Jeongyeon, to which the ‘No-Face’ was not so happy, but still skipped closer to be in the frame. Surprisingly, Nayeon and Momo asked for one too and Tzuyu accepted the request with a friendly gesture.

 “I think Sana wants one too?” Momo pushed her forward.

 She awkwardly came closer, standing in between the taller girl.

 “Arh, sorry, phone call.” Jeongyeon announced and went aside.

 Sana felt hand snaking around her waist and comfortably laying over her hip. She smiled into the camera as Jihyo quietly shipped them, noticing everything with her eyes.

 It was comfortable though until her heart started to flutter and blush spread over her pale face. Tzuyu smelt nice, the most pleasant and addictive perfume ever. The urge of inhaling with a full might was strong, but Sana knew she would be seemed weird doing so.

 When they parted and Jeongyeon return, all of them started a comfortable conversation while others started to spread all over the place. Some were done chattering and finding nothing to do, already were piling by the entrance to go home. Mrs. Velon was still busy with partners and investors, but this time sitting at the table and drinking wine. The center was free and some young people danced to the music.

 Sana felt the alcohol losing her up a little. She felt hot and a bit talkative, but nothing compare to Jihyo that was talking so fast and loud that was sometimes overpowering the music. Others wondered how many wine glasses she took, but it seemed like she only had two. Nayeon drank something stronger and soon with another shot for bravery went to find the model that turned her down twice the evening. Momo fought with Jihyo to take her home, but the woman refused to do so, which lead Sana to call her boyfriend while Momo disturbed the drunken one with dancing.

 “Your dress is really pretty.” Tzuyu spoke when they were alone. “I like this especially.”

 Her fingers run down the laces on the back and Sana felt the slight touches that sent her shivering all over the body. Tzuyu looked satisfied by her reaction when her hand returned to her side and a small smile formed on lips.

 “Thank you.” She tried not to shutter. “I really like your make-up.”

 The woman smiled. Her eyes travelled over the red heart mark on Sana’s lips, controlling the urge of touching it or just smudge it away.

 They snapped out of the trance when the music suddenly changed into a slow one. Some couples went dancing and Sana felt herself blushing again.

 “Would you dance with me?”

 They stepped into the center, covered with other pair around from the curious eyes. The lighting turned into a blue one, making the moment even more private, but also making Tzuyu more ridiculous. Sana awkwardly played with fingers, not sure where to put hers. The low chuckle exited Tzuyu’s lips. Her warm fingers gently touched her forearms lifting it up and encircling over her neck. This was actually reasonable as Tzuyu was taller than the blonde one. Tzuyu stepped in, closer to her and the woman’s arms s over her waist gripping the sides gently. Sana was slowly losing her mind and a few glasses of wine didn’t help at all. She was intoxicated in Tzuyu’s scent. The closeness they shared, the warmth of the fingers and their bodies moving in the twilight of the hall – it all felt like a dream. Sana’s heart was painfully hitting against the ribs, the pleasant tension down her stomach that she last felt so long ago.

 She lifted her eyes, finally ready to face her partner. Their eye bumped into each other. Tzuyu’s fingers squeezed her a little. Sana was in a daze. Dark brown orbs stared right at her with softness and adoration, mixed with curiosity, luring her in deeper with each second. The music was fading away and Sana didn’t know if the song was over or the world just stopped around them. No one really made her feel this way before.

 She felt Tzuyu stepping aside a little and returning to her senses, she understood that the song was indeed over and people were leaving the center. Tzuyu took her hand gently, leading away to the previous corner where Jeongyeon stood.

 “Thank you for it. My heart almost stopped from your beauty.”

 Sana gulped over the compliment, noting the longing she felt when Tzuyu let go of her. Tzuyu was openly and boldly flirting with her, noticeable having the same or even stronger emotions after their dance.

 “I’m sorry for staring. I was lost in your eyes for a while.”

 They were watching each other for a while before turning away at once, both blushing and calming the racing heartbeat and not noticing the smirking girl that enjoyed her personal romance film in real life.

 Sana cursed herself over the cheesy line her that went out of without thinking, while Tzuyu swore this time the blue paint won’t hide her red cheeks anymore.

 Soon they were informed by tired Momo that the drunkhead is sent home. They completely lost Nayeon though the place lost half of its crowd too. Mrs. Velon was getting ready to leave as well and was giving her gratitude for those who came.

 She stopped by the four of them, scanning her employees, then directing eyes on Tzuyu and smiling.

 “Miss Chou, never imagined you visiting us today, not even wear something like this.”
 “That was my pleasure, Mrs.”
 “I’ll be going now. Let’s continue to work harder next week.”
 “I’ll look forward to it, Mrs. Velon.”

 Sana stood in aware. Their dialog was so smooth and light, but not a single emotion rather than serenity never interfered between the primitive words that somehow sounded expensive while being used by them. The women bowed before ending the conversation. When Tzuyu turned round to them, the serious vibes were gone and smile played on her face, the power that was making Sana shiver out of admiration was replaced by the same tightness in chest and butterflies in the stomach.

 ***

 Momo was sniggering for a while now watching Sana being jealous over the fact that Tzuyu danced with one of the models. It was her fault anyway as when Tzuyu asked her for a second dance, she refused, complying about feet pain, which was actually true. But now as the thin, beautiful girl came up and stole Tzuyu away to join other couples, Sana regretted her answer.

 They were just some meters away, swaying to the music and Tzuyu was much strict rather than the time they danced. She saw Tzuyu smiling modesty from time to time, which only ignited the burn in Sana’s heart. She picked the wine to find any solution of how to put the fire down when their eyes met.

 The contact almost made her drop the red sweet alcohol. Her knees trembled. She saw those eyes studying her and the small smile only made Tzuyu look much more attractive than before. She stared in Sana’s soul, crawling to her deepest parts and taking her breath away.

 When the dance was over she returned back but said nothing having the bright eyes that sparkled when Sana looked at her.

 “Let me drive you home.”

 The back of Sana’s neck covered with goosebumps when Tzuyu leaned in a little to breathe the words out in her ear. Sana turned around, noticing that Jeongyeon was gone too, probably fetching car from the parking lot. She hesitated but knew better that Tzuyu won’t do any harm and probably won’t take ‘no’ as the answer. Though her heart was sensitive and if Tzuyu tried to make a move today, the blonde would probably pass out somewhere.

 “Fine.”

 Soon Momo was safely sat in the car and Nayeon was nowhere to be seen, so when the black car pulled near them, Tzuyu gestured for Sana to come. She opened the door and made sure the blonde settled well before closing the door. When she looked at the driver seat, Jeongyeon already had the comfortable clothes on and none make-up. She looked better this way, making Sana desperate to wash hers off.

 “Why did you change?”
 “I don’t think other drivers would accept so much beauty on the road.” She grinned over her own joke.

 Tzuyu hopped in from the other side carefully lifting the bottom of her dress. She said the address immediately like she has been going that direction a lot and surprising Sana just clicked her seatbelt and stayed quiet.

 They were talking about work and interests all the way through the city and Sana noted how nice the atmosphere was around them. Tzuyu was the great listener and much better adviser, not with her current make-up of course, but Sana still felt warm all over her heart.

 She asked to stop by the same bus stop, but Tzuyu strictly refused and said that she won’t let such a beautiful lady walk alone. Her cheeks were burning when the car pulled over her small house. She saw the lights on, but Tzuyu said no words about it and had no questions. Though Sana felt like cheating here.

 Tzuyu again was a nice gentlewoman and helped the other to come out, making sure that she won’t bump with her head. They stood facing each other as Sana shyly fidgeted on her spot.

 “Can I call you by your name?”

 By the way, Tzuyu’s voice trembled, she knew that the CEO was as nervous as her. She nodded still having her head down.

 “Certainly, you can do the same, Sana.”

 Something hit her with electricity in the heart. The way her name sounded with Tzuyu’s voice and how it made her insides turn, Sana was lost in it, never knowing she could experience such feelings.

 “Fine, T-Tzuyu.”

 She shuttered but wasn’t able to regret it as the warm fingers gently grabbed her wrist and followed down into the palm. Their pinky fingers slightly interweaved when Tzuyu squeezed a little.

 “I… I was thinking a lot. I really like you, Sana.”

 The hand trembled, her face was on fire and heart tried to escape and cool down a little. She knew Tzuyu was interested in her, this was obvious after so much flirting and careful moves, but Sana would never imagine the CEO of the big company confessing her adoration. Half of Sana still wasn’t sure about the brunette’s right motives, but when she heard those words with nervous voice and thumb the back of her palm.

 “I know this is quite fast, but I need to make sure you want it too, before I will court you the way I should get you like me back.”

 Sana was still unable to speak. Just the thought of Tzuyu finding her beautiful enough to receive her attention was surreal, but the fact that the woman wanted to court her was making her heart flutter with a new wave.

 “I also like you.”

 The only thing she has managed to say. Tzuyu squeezed her hand tightly. Sana felt her gaze travelling over her face and half-closed eyes that still stared at the pavement.

 “I really want to see if that heart mark will fade away from your lips, but for now…”

 She lifted up their hands, making her lips linger on the soft skin and leaving a pink mark of her lips proudly shine on Sana’s skin. And the blonde swore her heart stopped, legs almost gave up on her and head was spinning.