Happy together.

My love is like a star.

 

 

 Tzuyu was the happiest person in the world now – she has a family and her wife was pregnant by their child. It took them so long to succeed with the treatment and now everyone was congratulating them. But even though people were really happy for the couple, some were scared.

 No one knew if it’s going to be a boy or girl, but the twins were worried as never before. They were together for 13 years now, only having each other and over the time Tzuyu came into their life, the woman made sure to give them as much attention as she could. They were relaxed and protected, no one even dared to say a word, they were running through the offices both in Korea and Taiwan pulling pranks and proudly wearing the status of Tzuyu’s children as well. They were almost everything Tzuyu wanted and she just couldn’t say ‘no’ when they asked her to do something or to take them with her.

 But now this status of precious kids was under troubles.

 Mei wanted to cry seeing the two women at the back yard. The last few days Tzuyu was constantly mentioning the little baby and touching Sana’s stomach, she would drive Sana to very expensive clinic almost every day to check if everything was fine. This was threatening. The girl was afraid it is a girl and after she’ll be born, Tzuyu’s love would just drift away to a more obedient child, to the one that would love the woman from the start. Also, this child would be Tzuyu’s as well, not like Mei. She never wanted to lose Tzuyu’s love and support. Tzuyu was her hero, the role model, the person she wanted to be alike in the future. She was doing everything to make Tzuyu notice how hardworking she was – math, English, chemistry, everything, even making progress in Chinese. Tzuyu would always praise her – pat the head, help her when the questions appeared and give the attention the girl needed. What if the new baby would do the same?

 The thoughts of Tzuyu abandoning her couldn’t leave Mei’s head and the fact that Tzuyu stuck at work for two days now wasn’t helping at all. She knew her mother would never leave her, but the little assumption that she would like the creature of her and Tzuyu’s love more were killing. She was hopeless.

 Jin glanced at the baseball ball signed by his idol. He liked his new room – spacious, filled with equipment he always wanted to have, but this didn’t attract his attention now. The news about having a new sibling was a great one. He one of few knew how hard Sana and Tzuyu both were trying. And it was explainable to everyone why they were so delighted and why Tzuyu couldn’t stop almost spinning around Sana all day long. It never bothered him until one day before falling asleep he thought what would happen to him. He was old enough to understand that another child will need more attention and will have more needs. It led him to think about Tzuyu turning her back on the boy. This new baby would be Tzuyu’s precious princess or, even worst, precious prince. And what would he be then?

 Over the time he got so used to going to baseball matches with Tzuyu, seeing her cheering loudly while his team played, trying to be always around for support. The understanding of having someone who would support all of your interests encouraged him to do better. He liked the warmth spreading all over his heart when Tzuyu patted boy’s head saying ‘good job’ and he never wanted it to end.

 When the summer started and they all were free from school, Tzuyu would usually take them to Taiwan, because she had a lot of things there and Sana followed her as well. This time wasn’t an exception. They arrived at Tzuyu’s apartment and the woman was preparing to head to the office. Mei carefully approached, poking the side of the tall one to attract attention.

 “Tzuyu, can we go as well?”
 “Do you want to leave your mom alone here?” She asked with a smile.
 “But she’ll sleep all day. It’s boring here.” The girl whined.
 “Please.” Jin followed his sister.
 “Fine.”

 They left Jeongyeon there to look after Sana as Tzuyu was too worried leaving her alone. While kids were dressing up, Tzuyu sat with Sana on the couch. The blonde was more than clingy these days and instead of being moody, was just jealous all the time. She was snuggling in Tzuyu’s body when twins ran out and ushered the CEO to go. The brunette smiled and leaned for a kiss.

 “I’ll visit later.” Sana’s eyes narrowed.
 “We can have dinner later then.”

 Over time Tzuyu found a perfect tactic to make Sana happy, just simply kiss here and give her all the attention she wanted. When the kiss ended Sana was smiling and pecked Tzuyu one more time.

 ***

 In the offices, both Korean and Taiwan ones, employees knew their CEO family very well. So as kids ran into, the women on reception stood up to greet them. Tzuyu taught them Chinese and they did it themselves, being very interested, so they greeted people as well, waiting for Tzuyu that was occupied just by the doors.

 They skipped to the banner with Tzuyu’s photo on and discussed the product that was advertised. They always were finding fun while visiting offices. This one was especially interesting – bigger, with fascinating scenes from windows and people that were ready to treat them any sweets.

 When Tzuyu went in and greeted everyone there, they were finally in the lift and soon on the top floor. Tzuyu opened her cabinet and went in, allowing children to flop on the couch.

 “Same deal – not leaving the office and if something’s happened to find me, right?”
 “Yes.” She received a salute.
 “Now find Elkie-jie, she’ll be happy to see you.”

 The siblings ran out. At first, they went into Jackson’s cabinet, but the man was busy with the phone and just gave them a smile. Elkie was one of their favorite unnie here. She tried to cover their pranks from Tzuyu and saved them from being punished and they found it very relaxing to chat with her as she knew Korean well.

 Her room was on the other side and had a huge fish tank that was very fascinating to watch. They went in, not caring to knock and stopped when noticed that people were there.

 “Oh, hi, sweethearts. Come in.” Elkie pointed at the side couch in the corner, while people stood to greet them.

 They sat quietly, afraid to disturb and just watched the conference from the side. Mei was very interested in all that was happening. She usually spent time with Tzuyu at her working room in the house and helped with some minor work. She liked this kind of job and wanted to know different peculiarities of the process.

 Soon people went away and the woman joined them, hugging.

 “How were you?”

 They discussed school and plans for summer. Even Jackson came in in a few minutes and talk as well. He went after that, asked to visit Tzuyu.

 “Elkie-jie, what will happen if mom and Tzuyu have one more child?” Jin asked.
 “Nothing will. Maybe, they’ll be tired because the baby will need more attention, but they’ll be happy.” She smiled.
 “Will Tzuyu hate us?” Mei watched woman carefully.
 “Why do think so?”
 “She’s very happy about this child. So when the baby will be born, she wouldn’t care about us.”

 Elkie chuckled, squatting in front of them and smiling.

 “No matter what will happen Tzuyu would never hate you two. You are her family and she would drop everything for you. This new baby won’t change a thing in the way Tzuyu care for you.”

 Reassured and happy they went to stroll on the other floors and explore more. They liked the freedom they were receiving and the feeling of being adults as others greeted them. Moreover, they liked the printing room with huge machines that were fun playing with, but as they were caught here the other time and Elkie had to save them from the angry director of sales, they were afraid to get in. Instead, they looked out in windows, finding places they can visit later and taking pictures from time to time.

 They stopped in the dining hall after taking some candy bars from the secretary. The dining hall was not so big with five tables and was completely empty as the lunch already passed. But it was a nice place, decorated in relaxing colors and had vases and flowers around. They played there in some childish games, controlling laughter before the accident happened.

 Jin watched as Mei jerked and kicked the table where vase stood before it was on the floor broken in pieces. They both covered their mouth in horror. Mei was panicking. They never caused so many problems before and she was afraid that the vase could cost a lot. She hurriedly pulled the trash bin closer and started to throw the pieces. Some workers ran in hearing the noise and didn’t really know what to do, while Jin tried to stop his sister, seeing small cuts and blood.

 Before Mei was able to clean the mess, she already heard a lot of voices which was not usual and meant only one. She turned around, hiding hands behind her and lowering head in guilt. Jin looked as guilty but look up to see Elkie and Jackson by both sides of concerned Tzuyu. The woman looked around and sighed.

 “El, please, ask to clean here. Everyone continue working.”

 On the CEO’s voice, the crowd went away and Tzuyu kneeled in front of the girl, pulling her hands forward. She examined it and lifted her up, asking Jin to follow. Jackson went after. They entered the lift and were on the way upstairs. Mei still was silent and afraid, so just snuggled in Tzuyu’s embrace doing her best to not make blood ruin clothes.

 On the top floor, they entered Tzuyu’s cabinet meeting two men by the table. Tzuyu asked Jin to seat somewhere and he took a seat by the same table, but much closer to Tzuyu’s own. The woman placed Mei in her seat and searched for a first aid kit.

 “I’m sorry. Had an emergency. So, your offer is?”

 The men were a bit confused but started to talk about business, while the CEO was busy treating the cuts. She still listened carefully to every word. She lifted Mei's head and smiled at her, showing that everything is fine. After the blood stopped and bandages were placed on some deep ones, Tzuyu let the girl sit on her laps.

 “So, that’s everything we wanted to say.” One of the men nodded.

 Tzuyu took the documents studying it for a while when switched to Korean.

 “Jin, should I support the stars rain festival?” She asked.
 “How many profits will you get?” He went serious.
 “Ehm, 40% of all the tickets if we send our equipment there.”
 “I think people will be interested and would go, so maybe it’s not so bad.”
 “What do you think, Mei?”
 “I think we should pull our commercials there as well and do some discounts in shops to sell old models.”

 Tzuyu thought on it and laughed, noting how smart they were. She then used Chinese again to confused and nervous men.

 “Fine, I let my team prepare my conditions and we’ll meet soon.”

 When they went away, Tzuyu asked kids what happened, but wasn’t angry at all, just explained Mei to never touch sharp objects without gloves and suggested them to play in her cabinet instead.

 ***

 Near the end of working hours, Sana came to the office, struggling to leave the car in her condition. Jeongyeon followed her to the lift and to the top floor in a good cheerful mood from having a long nap. Sana went into Tzuyu’s room without knocking and looked at kids watching TV, while Tzuyu with her vices sorted documents.

 “Darling, you’re here. Wait for a little more.” Tzuyu looked at her then proceeded to work.

 Sana greeted everyone and talked with kids for a while, then approached her wife, feeling weirdly annoyed that Tzuyu didn’t give her all the attention. She pulled the brunette arm and made it be comfortably placed on her shoulders, while she leaned to the woman, who proceeded to talk with Elkie and Jackson. She angrily elbowed the tall one and received a groan with a nervous laugh.

 “I’m sorry, love. I’m here.” Tzuyu struggled to say, bending a little.

 Her arm went to hug Sana by the waist and make smoothing circles at her back, while she was finishing work for today.

 ***

 Jin was finally breathing. Jeongyeon rushed to announce that they got a little sister and his role as the favorite son stayed stable. Just this morning when Tzuyu was ready to have one of her online conferences, Sana burst into her working room with the news that left the woman worried and scared. They rushed to the hospital the same second and now in the evening, the new baby was born and Sana was fine.

 Mei however if knowing that it wasn’t a big deal panicked slightly. She spaced out for a second while Jeongyeon came to pick them up and deliver to the hospital that Sana was forced to stay. Tzuyu hopped it would be for a week at least, so all the check-ups will be done.

 When they were there and entered the room, Sana was sleeping and Tzuyu just sat by her side, watching carefully over her baby. She smiled when the kids went in, gesturing to be quiet and come up. The baby looked fragile and cute, sleeping in their mother arms. Mei heart instantly melted at the sight and the worries seemed to be gone. Jin first time in his life felt responsible for something. He watched the little girl and his heart was filling with protectiveness over the child.

 Tzuyu was sleepy and tired, also guilty for missing important meeting and making her partners wait again, but when her family was all together and the small creature was peacefully sleeping in the arms of the woman she loved to the eternal, nothing really mattered.