Our first kiss?

My love is like a star.

 ‘I want to have a date with you.’

 The message was left unanswered since the morning. Sana was so scared and busy at the same time that she would forget about this or just think too much and have no answer.

 She was running around the whole day and by the end of the working hours she was completely exhausted. Nayeon offered a ride home but judging by her red eyes Sana thought that it would be easy to let the girl go straight home and don’t waste time going back and forth.

 The day was awful and the only thing she wanted was to face her bed and do nothing at all. The clients were so annoying today especially and journalists filling the hall to get a meeting with the director were very loud. It was a disaster. Sana almost crawled out of the lift and proceeded to the doors, when she saw the familiar red car. The realization hit her hard when she remembered about the message and her phone. She tried to look at herself in the nearest mirror but only saw an exhausted woman looking older than she is. She could not possibly appear like this in front of the person she liked.

 “Something’s wrong?”

 She jerked by the voice behind her. The presence of someone wasn’t really frustrating, rather the opposite, the blonde wanted to lean back into the warmth, let her body relax into touches. She felt the light tap on her shoulder, the request to turn around, which she did. The nice beautiful smile immediately stunned her and the heavy feelings all over her body replaced by the fluttering down her stomach.

 “You ignored me the whole day.”

 Even behind those dark sunglasses and white baseball cap, she could see the expression changing to offended one. Sana panicked, thinking if the real explanation will be good enough to ignore someone like Chou.

 “Don’t worry. I know you had a tough day.”

 The smile returned again and Sana’s heart throbbed like crazy.

 “Will you go on a date with me? I won’t take long, just a dinner.”

 She stretched her hand brushing it all the way down Sana’s arm to grab three fingers into her warm palm and squeeze it. Her actions were so pure, like a teenager who just met her first love. It only added more romantic to the whole scene and Sana’s heart couldn’t say ‘no’.

 “Yes.”

 When they boarded the car and Tzuyu started the engine, taking the blonde for a nice date, Sana excused herself, fishing the phone out and texting her daughter that she’ll be late. She felt bad for being so selfish and spending time with someone rather than her own children, but again they were so happy to know that some person perusing Sana. Maybe, they wanted to have another family member too. Though the woman wasn’t sure if they were aware of her admirer being a woman too, but they had this conversation a long time ago and Sana hopped they really were and still is fine with her preference.

 “I would leave home soon for a couple of days.” Tzuyu said, cutting the trail of Sana’s thoughts.
 “Is something happened?”
 “Nothing serious. But I’m a CEO and I need to manage the main office as well.”

 Sometimes Sana forgot about Tzuyu’s role here and how they met. In real life, without public eyes and cameras, Tzuyu looked completely different. Right now, for Sana, she was an ordinary girl next door than just finished university and was opened for a lot of opportunities. But her other – powerful, graceful, intelligent side was impressive as well. Before meeting this girl, Sana always saw those bearded men drenched in strong cologne with over-confident eyes going back and forth the office ready to catch every girl’s underwear. Tzuyu was ruining this view of a business related person fully.

 “Will you text me?”

 The question was asked but Sana knew it held another meaning. Tzuyu wanted to reassure herself if Sana would wait for her and miss her.

 “Yes, I will.”

 She saw the younger trying to control the smile and shyness but it was shown all over her face.

 Soon they stopped in front of a fancy restaurant in red and black colors. The front entering was decorated with a huge statue of a lion roaring painted in gold and looking impressive. Then the columns were filled with drawings of nature, the beautiful views of wild forests, waterfalls surrounded with green. Sana was looking around, afraid if she’ll be allowed to even step in, not to say about the prices here.

 “T-Tzuyu, I’m not sure…”
 “This is under my company, so you don’t have to worry.”

 Tzuyu’s fingers confidently slipped into her hand, gripping it and pulling to the doors. The contact of skin was pleasant, making the hair stand out of sparkles running through their bodies. Once again Sana felt as comfortable as she could. There were no line between them and Tzuyu seemed to be a normal girl that just took her to fancy dinner.

 All the staff already stood by the door, greeting the CEO and making attempts to please her while guiding to the farthest table, away from curious eyes. None of them questioned about Sana presence, but they made sure she had as much attention as they could give, even scaring her for a while.

 “Stop it. Go back to your work. You’re being very immature here.”

 Tzuyu was getting mad about the crowd waiting by their table and listening to each word. It was indeed frustrating, Tzuyu never thought that visiting places belonging to her is so hard, only Chaeyoung did it here.

 When they all disappeared the both breathed out, taking the menus and checking the food. Sana had her eyes popping out. It was extremely fancy for her wallet, she doubted she would afford a glass of water here.

 “My treat, by the way.” Tzuyu voiced out, with her eyes signalling there’s no refuses.

 Sana was so embarrassed, the most awkward situation in her whole life when she asked for a simple salad, but was forced to take a full dinner instead. She didn’t know why the CEO was doing it, but it sure wasn’t just to simply impressed her, Sana knew she was filled with an aura of a person who not interested in money. If she was, she would already have a better house and life. Sure, Tzuyu wasn’t the first wealthy person to be interested in her.

 “I’ve brought tickets for Amusement Park for a weekend, but I’ll be out, so I couldn’t go with you.”

 The brunette smiled, showing three tickets for a famous park that children were asking Sana to visit for a while and she just couldn’t help but always postponing it.

 “I thought that maybe you could go with someone like friends.”
 “But why there are three of them?” She asked curiously.
 “Jeongyeon would have come to.”

 Sana was happy a little. She wanted to give her children everything, but the lack of finance forbidden her from doing so. But even though they seemed to be fine. None of them really wanted to stand out of the crowd like most boys and girls at this age. They were happy just the way it was going and never really directly complained to Sana before.

 “I want you to go or else it will go for loose.”
 “Thanks, Tzuyu.”

 Once again she was granted with a stunning smile that showed an adorable dimple. Their evening was great. They talked, laughed, enjoyed the food and the atmosphere was so nice. Nothing was abandoning them – no nervousness of appearance, manners, and words. Just simple couple on a nice date.

 When the dinner ended and they were leaving Tzuyu stopped for a moment to speak with the manager. Sana glanced at her phone, noticing no notification. The time was 9 p.m. which meant that children should have already done all the homework and getting ready for bed. Sana felt bad for both of them and Tzuyu. For them to stay alone at home, while she was having fun. And for Tzuyu for always avoiding to mention about her family while they spoke.

 Before she could think any farther the hand slipped into hers again, fingers gone through her own, interweaving and holding firmly but gently at the same time. She smiled, seeing the tall figure with the corner of her eye. Tzuyu had her lips squeezed together, preventing a huge grin to appear and ruin her image. She was wholeheartedly happy to share this evening with the person she really liked. Every time she watched her smile or her bubbly personality getting exposed when she was excited. It was entertaining. Before that people tried to appear confident and professional in front of her to match her image well. Sana just simply did not care about this, she was making Tzuyu’s precautious fall with a simple sparkle of interest in the hazel eyes. At moments like this, Tzuyu thought that she might found her other half.

 “Let’s go home.”

 Sana blushed on the words that sounded like they were living together. The little dreamy girl in her squealed repeating that she won’t mind this opportunity. She felt her hand getting pulled to the parked car. Tzuyu opened the door feeling like in daze while looking at the blonde. She just couldn’t stop staring – even in this simple clothes with nothing outstanding, she was the apple of Tzuyu’s eyes.

 When they were inside and Tzuyu started the engine she drove as slowly as she can, making her best to extend the evening and Sana’s presence with her. The other didn’t mind at all. She made an awkward attempt to hold on Tzuyu’s hand again, liking the sensation and electric jolts when their skin touched. She almost fainted of the blood rushing to her head when Tzuyu locked their hands together, resting it on Sana’s tight and brushing thumb on the back of the palm.

 Sana felt herself the role actress of some romantic movie – the calm night surrounded them, a drowsy city with its streets, the couple in the car with a comfortable silence, filled with romantic atmosphere. It all seemed so similar to how she imagined it being a teenager. Unfortunately, she never had a chance to experience it before. Her first date was terrible and the second she spent with a person she would never like to see again. After that, she was busy with her children only and when she started to have dates again, her partners were just seeking for a quick one night stand rather than any relationships.

 Soon to everyone’s disappointment, the car stopped by the pavement of Sana’s house. Tzuyu jumped out, elegantly opening the door with a little of humor in her gestures. Sana went out and froze of her spot, trapped by Tzuyu’s dark eyes. She felt nervous about upcoming events. But the brunette watched her with equal nervousness and even bit her lips a little.

 “Can I ask you something?” She asked. “Since I won’t be able to see you for a couple of days.”

 Sana’s insides shook. She thought on every opportunity of it, wandering if Tzuyu would really ask for a night together or something simpler. But she was curious. She nodded carefully, hiding eyes by lowering head and making hair fall over her face.

 “Can I kiss you?”

 She felt her legs shaking and thoughts flying away completely. She glanced at Tzuyu, now finding her eyes seductive and the whole look of the concentrated face with mouth slightly agape very hot.

 “Y-yes.” Her voice shuddered.

 She pressed into the car for support, in case she would lose her minds completely. Tzuyu carefully made a step forward, interfering into the woman’s personal space and stretching an arm to cup her face. Sana leaned into warm feeling on her cheek, allowing Tzuyu to slowly study her features. Her heart was fluttering at the sight of Tzuyu’s orbs – dark, curious, filled with adoration.

 The CEO wasn’t rushing it at all, the slight darkness around shielded them from curious eyes and no one really wanted to step outside while the street lamps worked so badly.

 After some seconds Tzuyu leaned in, cutting the distance and surprising Sana by the light touch of their lips. Her spine was attacked with chills when Tzuyu’s hand hugged her by the waist and her lips moved. Sana’s breath was taken away. She tried to respond but her lips seemed to become numb. So many feelings were hitting her at the same moment, driving crazy. Fireworks in her stomach were blowing and all of her body tingled, Tzuyu’s hands burned her alive and her lips were surreal and just too much for Sana to handle.

 After a moment, sensing that her partner just froze, Tzuyu pulled away, stepping back on few steps and pursing her lips. Her whole expression was telling that she’s sorry.

 “I must have rushed it too soon. I’m sorry.” She said.

 Sana panicked. This wasn’t what she wanted to get. She was anticipating this kiss as much as Tzuyu. She wanted to get it and she wasn’t regretting for a second. But her odd behavior must have made Tzuyu think that she didn’t enjoy it.

 “No, no. I just. I… You just too much for me. I really wanted to kiss you and the feelings that I get were so strong that I was unable to think. I’m sorry. I really liked it and want it again.”

 She babbled in one breath and instantly got red with her own words that came out without thinking. But it was better this way. She felt relief when Tzuyu chuckled and looked at her with the same adoration.

 “Then next time make sure I can experience this too.” She glanced at the side and then back. “It’s pretty late. You should go.”

 They parted and when Sana entered her house, Tzuyu laughed to herself, her lips, still tasting the fruity lip balm. On the other hand, Sana leaned onto the door, her lips burning and tickling, brain screaming to jump out back in Tzuyu’s embrace and have some more of those killing kisses.