Tzuyu's being a professional.

My love is like a star.

 Tzuyu loved the way lace back dress looked on her, proudly exposing her spine and legs. The high heels made her feel giant though as she looked down to half ready Chaeyoung without her favorite shoes on. Dahyun made sure to take a lot of pictures on their height differences, before actually helping her director to get ready.

 Hearing them complaining, Tzuyu ran away to the kitchen, finding her phone in a small purse and video calling Sana. She knew the latter must be home as employees were dismissed early. The woman picked up faster and gasped as Tzuyu appeared in front of her – perfectly done make-up, waves of hair falling on pointy collarbones.

 “Tzuyu, you look incredible.” She said.
 “Thanks, love. How are you?”
 “Eager to browse the net and catch the best shots of you.” She smiled, shifting in bed.
 “I can always send you some beforehand.”

 Tzuyu carefully placed the phone propping it with something, before taking a few steps away and turning around, showing the back. She caught Sana her lips and mentally praised Mina for a good choice.

 “Is your friend ready too?” The glint of jealousy ran through her eyes.
 “She’s at her place. We’ll go pick her up when Chaeyoung is ready.” After watching at pouty face for a few seconds, Tzuyu felt her heart flutter. “I love you very much.”

 She stared on the screen, seeing Sana’s eyes softened and body relaxing on the words. The sweet smile went back as she rested head on the pillow.

 “I love you too.”

 ***

 They were nearing the hotel where the event would take place. Chaeyoung and Dahyun taking another car as Chaeyoung was the guest too and had to be there early. Tzuyu and Jeongyeon picked Mina up and were now in a small line before red carpet with photographers. Mina wore a black dress with white lace sleeves and a small belt around her waist with a jewel in it. They were dressed simple but killing nevertheless.

 When they finally pulled at the right place, Tzuyu made sure her partner was ready and opened the door. The photographers didn’t care whom to shot and where, it was their job to get the photos, which they did. The flashes blinded but the two managed to pass through and onto the red carter itself. There were even worst, people towering over each other, screaming their names and asking to make some pose. Tzuyu acted on instinct – she spaced out of here and allowed her minds to lead the role of the CEO. She just remembered bowing along with Mina as the latter pulled her away, getting enough on it too.

 The lobby of the hotel looked expensive – colons on both sides of huge stairs that led up, a huge fountain in front of the reception desk, velvet couches to rest and yellow lighting that made it seem like everything was made out of gold. The good-looking guy approached them, recognizing Tzuyu in instant and asking to head upstairs. Tzuyu assisted Mina all the way up, feeling much comfortable and secured in her shoes than the other.

 In the hall upstairs different people crowded the space, talking with glasses of liquid in hands, all dressed in branded clothes. Tzuyu stopped Mrs. Velon first, surrounded by men and women all around. She noticed some famous persons as well – models of the best brands, businesswoman and businessman from every big company possible in Korea.

 “Chou Tzuyu, if it wasn’t for you.” A deep voice distracted her from inspecting the surroundings.

 Turning to the source of the voice, Tzuyu grinned. Tall, handsome man in his oxfords and expensive suit in dark red colors spread arms for her and the woman hugged him friendly, before turning to Mina.

 “Mina-unnie, this is my friend and very nice business partner from Philippines – Kevin Mell. Kevin, this is Myoui Mina.”

 The man smiled warmly, choosing to shake hands instead of his affectionate hugs or flirty act of kissing the back of the palm.

 “Myoui is a very famous surname in Korean now. I wonder why you avoided these parties before.”
 “I don’t really like jealous glanced at my side.”

 Tzuyu chuckled knowing better how Mina handled her nervousness and fear of talking to unknown people.

 “Yeah, I feel the same every time I entered. So I’m not staying for too long.”

 They laughed attracting the attention from other guests and Tzuyu felt Mina relaxing a little. Kevin spared them a few minutes to talk before he was asked to join the other group.

 Tzuyu held Mina’s hand as to reassured her and not lose in the crowd, she tried to look for her other friends, but soon gave up and took the glasses of wine for them both. But they had no chance to get far of the table as people surrounded them, greeting and presenting themselves. From what Tzuyu heard them saying, she understood they were directors from some companies, probably seeking partnerships or just some kind of relations. Both CEOs still played their roles and let themselves be involved in the conversation.

 After minutes discussing trade matters, Tzuyu felt faint pats on her back and side-eyed Jeongyeon who approached them. It meant a question of if everything was fine. Tzuyu turned to her completely, sending a signal.

 “Excuse me, your vice is waiting.” Jeongyeon said loudly, receiving the disappointing groans from the little crowd.

 Tzuyu was happy to escape, not wanting to be stuck in the discussion of trade deals and listening solutions on the business matters. Jeongyeon led them to the other side where their friends stood. Chaeyoung awkwardly shifted in her place as Mina was nearing and Dahyun slapped her back painfully to distract her nervousness on the pain.

 “Mina-unnie, you’re so pretty today.” The girl gave the older girl a hug and stepped back.
 “Thanks, Dahyunie.”

 Tzuyu swore she would hit Chaeyoung in a face if she will act like that for one more minute. She just froze like her tongue got numb or she forgot the simplest words she knew. Mina started to feel awkward and uncomfortable under the short one's stares.

 “Mina, have you…”

 As Jeongyeon distracted the girl, Tzuyu stepped on her friend’s feet forcefully, throwing an angry glare.

 “You look beautiful, Mina-unnie.” Chaeyoung shaking voice ringed, luckily being heard only in their circle.

 Dahyun quietly laughed to herself as she noticed red cheeks of their friend and her eyes finding anything to focus on the floor.

 “Thank you. Your outfit is very gorgeous as well.”

 As the evening kept flowing, Tzuyu swore she was introduced to every single person here. Mrs. Velon was eager to show her around to her friends and receive envious glances on the back of her head. She didn’t mind though, blabbing about Tzuyu’s companies here and there, before settling in one corner with few very infamous people. Tzuyu noticed how Chaeyoung naturally became more talkative with Mina and they were already lost in the crowd, Jeongyeon still following her from behind.

 “So, Miss Chou, what are you planning to achieve here, in Korea?” The tall grand looking man asked, stirring his drink.
 “Well, instead of focusing partnering only with North America, I make money of Asian countries at first, allowing people more products and better quality.” She hardened her eyes in order to look professional in her words.
 “But I know your main company having great deals with North America.” One woman interrogated with rebuke in the eyes.
 “I can’t deny it, but if you check my hot spots of the business, it’s always Asia.”
 “You’re very lucky to get an appearance of a goddess. I bet your parents very proud of you.” One more person spoke.
 “Have you seen the Chous before? The genes really worked in this family.”

 The conversation went to discussing the appearance of several people and Tzuyu just occasionally was involved to make some remarks.

 It was getting boring and Tzuyu changed groups a few times, thanks to Jeongyeon help, but the topics of aristocratic society were the same and Tzuyu wasn’t used to it at all. Dahyun trailed behind as the couple was out on the balcony in the privacy of twilight. The hardest thing was the inability to look at the phone as it was a bad manner at events like this, though just imagining Sana’s reaction about a dress, was making her happy. Just a day ago, Jin called her from his own phone, thanking for a chance to meet his idol of baseball. They talked nicely with each other, even if Tzuyu was busy at that moment. It wasn’t even a need to show Sana that she was willing to accept her children, the younger woman really liked them.

 The hand on the shoulder distracted her. Jeongyeon threw her a glance, raising voice a little for others around them to hear.

 “Miss, you have an important meeting tomorrow at 10. I think it’s better to get going now.”

 Tzuyu knew they were tired. Her feet burn as well, but she could find strength in herself to excuse them from the event. Luckily, her friends had enough of this as well and were happy to help.

 “Obviously forgot. Thank you, Jeongyeon-ssi. It was a pleasure to speak with you.”

 She bit goodbyes to several others that she got familiar with and exited the hall, approaching stairs where others waited when a voice called her. She turned around, seeing the same man from the circle of Mrs. Velon friends.

 “Mr. Long, is something wrong?” She asked.
 “I heard my wife talking about you for a while now, but now knowing you personally, I got impressed. You really deserve all the praises people gave you, Miss Chou.”
 “Thank you, sir. Never thought of meeting the owner of Multi Media Group here, but I was pleased to have some words with a respected person like you.”

 His modest smile made way to the face and the slight nods of the head showed his satisfaction.

 “My representatives will contact you in a few days. I’m really looking forward to any kind of cooperation.”
 “I won’t disappoint you.”

 He then went back. All of them made way to the cars, being shoot by photographers again. Mina took place beside her, letting out a heavy sigh and relaxing body in the seat. Tzuyu waited for the car to move before speaking.

 “Did Miss Myoui enjoy the evening?” She teased.
 “I don’t know what you did to Chae, but I like it.”

 ***

 Tzuyu took the dress to the wardrobe and wore her pyjamas set. She fished the phone out of the purse and unlocked it, eager to see if Sana was asleep.

 ‘You’re so beautiful, Tzuyu.’
 ‘I consider myself lucky.’
 ‘Though the girl next to you is way too pretty as well.’
 ‘I just wanna keep you by my side forever.’

 Tzuyu grinned and happily flopped on the bed, rolling under the blanket.

 ‘I’m all yours, love.’