Together.

My love is like a star.

 Now feeling much comfortable of the fact that no one would see her emotional state or witness her affection towards the girl, Sana finally voiced out what she wanted to.

 “I missed you.”

 She smiled, sensing that Tzuyu’s heart picked up the pace.

 “I missed you too.”

 They stayed like this for a while, no one really counting or wanting to separate from each other. But Tzuyu’s needs were calling. Her stomach loudly growled, embarrassing the younger girl, who squeezed Sana closer, when the blonde laughed.

 “Honestly, I’m hungry as well.” She confessed, still not seeing Tzuyu’s face.
 “Then let me change and we’ll eat.”

 After they pulled away from each other, they both felt uncomfortable and cold. Sana watched the girl carrying the handbag upstairs and disappearing on the second floor. She calmed her heart a little, afraid of its condition and checked her phone for any news from her children. She reassured herself that they were fine with Bomi and thought carefully of the conversation with Tzuyu.

 However, Tzuyu ran down after just some minutes in comfortable clothes and hair tighten in a ponytail. She gripped Sana’s hand, leading to the kitchen with a grin plastered on the lips.

 “Sorry, I just brought this house recently and still have no time to get other necessaries.”

 Now, this was explaining the fact that it felt a bit empty. Sana was sat at the kitchen counter while Tzuyu worked with kitchenware. The choice of food was as simple as possible – the bowl of kimchi, noodles with meat and spring rolls. That was completely different from the meal they had in the restaurant before. Like sensing her thoughts, Tzuyu answered her.

 “I don’t usually go to fancy places to eat or ask to cook something with gold on it. Most of the time I cook myself, but just when the work is hectic I ask Soo or go out with friends.”
 “You cook yourself?”
 “Yes, my mother has a few cafes in Taiwan and I worked there while still studying in school, so I just learned there.”

 Sana was not only impressed by the fact that Tzuyu was able to make dishes for herself and not ask the personal chief or anyone, but by the fact that she actually worked part-time. Not even as the heiress but as the normal person.

 “I still can’t believe that you the CEO with wealthy parents.” She chuckled, following every move Tzuyu did.
 “My parents came from ordinary families. They worked and my father decided to start something new and somehow it turned out into this. From the birth my brother and I were raised as normal kids, without any differences from others.”

 They were comfortable to speak while eating and Sana could feel that Tzuyu was happy to tell about her family.

 “And they sent you here to study?”
 “Yeah, after my brother refused to take up the company, I had no choice. But it was my decision to study abroad. I was a bit angry and wanted to look for my own path in life. Ironically, it still led me to be an heiress.”
 “Are you regretting it now?”

 Tzuyu thought for a while, pouting and making the most adorable face Sana ever saw.

 “Not really. I met supportive friends, helped parents to expend the company farther and I met you.” Sana blushed on the last one. “Being the CEO is burdening, but I feel needed. I feel responsible for people that work for me and when they come to me, telling that their life is getting better, they repaying loans, I feel happy to give them happiness.”

 Sana was at loose of any words. Tzuyu wasn’t the only exception in this world. There must be a few more business related people who had the same idea as the younger girl here, but the way the brunette was speaking just made Sana sure she was with a right person and the right time.

 “You’re the greatest CEO.” She said.

 Tzuyu looked her in the eyes, delighted to be praised like this. The same second Sana thought that if Tzuyu would stay with her, she’d never let go her.

 “What about you? I thought it’s hard to get a job at Velon. How was the interview?”

 It was normal that she wanted to know more about the blonde, especially when she retold a big part of her life just now, but Sana wasn’t ready to start right here, from this exact minute. She glanced at the cup of tea that replaced the empty plate, feeling Tzuyu’s eyes on her.

 “I-It indeed is difficult. I was looking for a job for a while, but without any degree, I couldn’t find one with at least a normal salary. I talk with Mrs. Velon in person and she allowed me to work at her company.”
 “You must have interested her.”

 Sana didn’t know herself. She was asked to tell about her life and when she did, the job contract was in front of her already.

 She glanced at the girl. Was it the best time to tell her or should she think a bit better and wait? Tzuyu peacefully sipped from her cup, very relaxed and less tired than before. Sana thought about her previous ideas – she was a CEO, a nice young person with ambitious and responsibilities and she liked or even loved the blonde. Sana must tell her today. And if case it was a problem, she must embrace it and keep moving.

 “Tzuyu.” She called, feeling her hands shaking, so she gripped the cup tightly.

 The brunette’s curious eyes shifted to her, a small smile playing on the lips. The view Sana would love to enjoy every single day.

 “I-I a-actually wanted to tell you something.”
 “What is it?” Her nervous state made Tzuyu tensed as well.
 “I-I have kids.”

 She uttered, lowering head and swallowing nervously. Sana thought it would be better to just say it without any unnecessary words as she was afraid to back out at the last second. However, when the words left she was too afraid to witness Tzuyu’s reaction or move.

 “I know.”

 Her head snapped up, eyes widen at the confession. Tzuyu wasn’t afraid or shocked, her face remained unchanged with the same reassuring smile and calm eyes.

 “What? How?”
 “Well, it was quite obvious when they spied through the window after the Halloween party. Then Mrs. Velon told me little information about you.”

 Sana felt stupid and relieved at the same time.

 “And what she told you?”
 “Well, I discovered you’re older than me, you have twins and live far away from work. That’s it.”

 The information was very important. She didn’t want the other person to talk about her life situation. She knew her own CEO was a great woman, but sometimes her actions were just out of this world.

 ***

 They sat at the couch, talking about life. Sana felt a lot better after she told Tzuyu the whole story and had all of the support from the younger. They somehow ended up in each other embrace, though none of them minded. Sana was sat between the brunette’s thighs, leaning on the woman’s body, scribing something on one of Tzuyu’s knee. While latter’s arms held her tightly, chin rested on the shoulder. They felt comfortable and nothing in the world had meaning anymore, except one thing.

 “Now the twins are very curious and want to meet you.” She smiled.
 “Sana.” She felt chills because of the serious tone. “I love you and I’d love everything about you, either your parents or children.”

 Her heart swelled with thoughts of Tzuyu’s words. Never in her life could she imagine finding her missing piece, the part of her that she felt uncompleted without the whole time. Tzuyu was her idea type in all the meanings, she filled Sana’s heart with love the blonde always looked for.

 “I love you too, Tzuyu-ya.”

 ***

 They stayed comfortable together until Tzuyu snapped up and checked the time of the TV.

 “Oh my, it’s so late. Come on, I’ll take you home.”

 She pulled her arms away, giving Sana an opportunity to stand up, but the older girl just grasped her hands placing it back and snuggling into the warmth once again. Tzuyu chuckled, but she knew better that she can’t hold Sana by her side all the time. Her children were at home, worrying about their mother and waiting for her return.

 “I really don’t want to make a bad impression for keeping you for so long.”
 “They went to friend’s house.” Sana mumbled being relaxed to the last muscle.

 She was too provoking, making Tzuyu hope on the thought that they could stay this way the whole evening and night. But she couldn’t. Tzuyu didn’t want to fall in Sana’s eyes for rushing too much. She wanted to appear responsible, protective and loving person that would support not only Sana but her family.

 “Can I stay the night?”

 Tzuyu was completely speechless, her lack of understanding wasn’t helping at all, but she still could sense it wasn’t about them doing anything. Sana just wanted to be by her side today, as much as the other does.

 “I won’t be able to stop you anyway.”

 She smiled, nuzzling into the blonde’s neck, allowing herself to leave a small kiss, feeling Sana’s body shuttering under this touch. She smirked, but the latter suddenly turned into her arms, facing her and surprising by the wide serious eyes.

 The pressure was high as their bodies were squeezed together and Sana supported herself by propping on the arm of the couch. The slightest distance between their faces vanished any thoughts out of Tzuyu’s head. She watched the older woman swallowing nervously as her arms were shaking a little, holding her weight and trapping Tzuyu. The blonde slowly leaned down, making the distance much shorter and closing eyes. Tzuyu chuckled at the innocent, nervous look she witnessed.

 Their lips met in the same gentle and careful way. The slow brushings of it were already enough to ignite a fire in both. Tzuyu automatically placed her hands on the other’s waist, pulling and just making Sana fall on her body. The tenderness of Tzuyu’s lips couldn’t be described in words as Sana wanted to never pull away again. She nibbled on it, allowing her heart to die out of increasing speed. The older one’s hand travelled all the way through Tzuyu’s neck and check before stuck in hair as Tzuyu opened asking for more intimate movements. She allowed her, sticking tongue out and the part of her lip before deepening the kiss, hearing heavy sighs as Tzuyu squeezed her waist.

 Sana loved being on top, controlling the process, pulling away to catch a breath, then launching her lips back, pulling Tzuyu’s hair a little when her hands started to get naughty and she was trying to take a lead in their tongue dance. But she couldn’t get enough of Tzuyu. Her jams were hurting already, lips burning and the tight feeling in the chest from constantly being out of breath started to get painful.

 She forced herself to pull away, dropping a hand on Tzuyu’s chest and seeing black dots in front of her as she breathed in and out in hurry. She glanced up, the sight took her heart away. Tzuyu’s hair was dishevelled and the hairband that once kept it in ponytail missing, her lips with Sana’s pink marks parted, almost gulping air with eyes closed. She hopped no one would see Tzuyu like this anymore. The said woman soon looked down too, her eyes glowing with love and affection – dark, seductive and beautiful.

 “No one ever kissed me this good, love.”