Back for you.

My love is like a star.

 Before that Sana never understood people that had the relationship on a distance, thinking that it can’t work that way. Now talking to Tzuyu only through phone and still having butterflies in her stomach every time she heard the younger laugh, she thought she was wrong. It still gave her all excitement that normal relationships could except for dates, contact skin to skin and worry to get caught blushing.

 Mei was asking her every day to tell her something about Tzuyu, only getting her name since the time they went to the park. She was asking nonsenses usually, probably to annoy Sana and make her spill the tea, but the blonde still was in her right mind and state to keep calm. Jin wasn’t that eager. The only question he asked was if she treated Sana well and that was it.

 Though even if not meeting Tzuyu yet, they got a chance to meet Sana’s friends from work. The three girls were cooing like lovely aunties that finally were able to visit their favorite children. Nayeon acted like a ten-year-old as well, playing with every toy they get and using annoying baby voice to speak. Momo just was weak for cute pair and Jihyo even if liked children tried to be careful and controlled her joy.

 Soon getting tired of all the affection the siblings run away to garden to play, leaving adults in the kitchen to sip tea and talk.

 “So, will you tell Tzuyu?” Jihyo asked.
 “Yes, I should. They pretty interested in her.” Sana smiled, having the same tingling sensation in her stomach again.
 “I really hope for you two will work well. You’ll have someone by your side and I’m sure they’ll be happy.” Nayeon said in a serious voice.
 “I’m just afraid. What if she doesn’t like kids?”
 “Don’t worry. You just need to talk and find out.”

 They were right. Tzuyu texted her early that she’ll be back tomorrow evening and she can’t wait for them to meet. Sana was excited too, she imagined their meeting before falling asleep every day, thinking of how will it feel when her arms would snake around the thin waist and head pressed to taller one’s chest, listening to a rapid heartbeat.

 Originally, Sana wanted to meet her the same evening, but the CEO was scheduled to land approximately at 8 p.m. and probably will be tired and sleepy, so the plan was postponed. Then she thought of arranging a meeting at some coffee shop but again thought that their conversation wasn’t really suitable for public attention. So after that, she was lost in ideas at all.

 Until the late evening when Tzuyu had texted her asking to come to her house. Sana was scared for a moment.  She didn't know what Tzuyu meant by that and she was too embarrassed to ask. This kept her up all night and when she finally was able to fall asleep she nearly missed the time she had to get up. She rushed into the office being welcomed with surprised Jihyo. At the lunch break, they all decided to gather into a small coffee shop.  Sana still hasn’t checked her phone and when she did one more message was there.

 ‘I’m sorry. It must have sounded inappropriate. I just wanted to make dinner and spend some time together.’

 Sana knew that Tzuyu has no bad intentions at all. She was absolutely sweetheart and she was way different from those people who could only think about their own physical desires. But the other side of her was still precautious. Even if deep down she wanted Tzuyu only for herself, wanted to hold her in her arms and share every single moment together. She signed heavily. Her mind confused and mood down to the point where she didn't really want to eat at all. This went noticed by others.

 Jihyo leaned on the table, checking on her from beneath her lowered head.

 “Something’s wrong?” Momo asked.
 “No, it’s just Tzuyu. She asked me to come to her house.”
 “Hu-hu-hu.” Nayeon immediately joined the conversation placing her cup and averting eyes on Sana.
 “I’m sure she didn’t mean it that way.” Jihyo glared at their friend, wanting to just hit her.
 “Yes, she explained that she wanted to just have dinner and spend time together.”

 This was a bit awkward to talk about this with them but Sam has no one else to talk to. She couldn't say this to her children or parents and she couldn't really remember the faces of her so-called friends from high school. She was really happy to have these three crackheads by her side. Even if most of the time Nayeon was inappropriate, annoying and loud she still loved her as much as she loved confident and wise Jihyo or cute and bubbly Momo.

 “Girl plays boldly.” Nayeon grinned but then her face changed to more serious. “But look, it’s not like it’s your first time, right? You can’t take relationships farther if you can’t stay alone with her. Try it out.”
 “Surpassingly, I’d like to say that I agree. I don’t think Tzuyu would do something inappropriate. She likes you and won’t do things that make you uncomfortable.”
 “And if you feel like it, then go ahead. You’ll only progress faster after some heat between you two.”

 Maybe they were right. Sana knew Tzuyu for a few weeks now, but she thought this was ages since they met. She could understand her pretty well, guess her answer or know what she had in her mind. She was sure in Tzuyu and her feelings towards Sana. And she was sure in her own feelings as well.

 ***

 Sana was so embarrassed to lie to her children about ‘going to Nayeon’s to complete work’, but found out that they would go to Mrs. Bomi today anyway. She thanked the woman again, before checking the time. She texted Tzuyu when they finished lunch, but the message was left unread, so even if hesitating, Sana still took a few buses to the other side of the city to meet Tzuyu.

 She didn’t know if the younger landed or reached house yet, but still ringed the bell with trembling hands. The same security guy came up to her, looking up and down, before asking the purpose of her visit. Sana felt her cheeks burning while telling him the truth about dinner.

 “Oh, I see. Honestly, Ms. Chou didn’t tell me anything, but since I’ve seen you before, I guess you can wait in the house.”

 Sana thanked him, indeed thinking that Tzuyu just had no time to check on her phone yet. She was allowed in and into the house. The same maid smiled at her warmly, politely asking to entertain herself in the living room. The house doesn’t change even for a bit – the same ordinary interior with nothing outstanding. The smell of food flew into the air, making the blonde carve for it with all the hungriness she bore since lunch. She turned the TV on, getting the program about animals and noted that Tzuyu must have watched it before.

 Just a few minutes passed, maybe around 15, when she heard moving of the gates and car driving in. She panicked slightly, even seeking for a place to hide out on strange reflex, but stilled on her seat with a nervous smile. She jumped a little when the door opened.

 “…up to them. I made it, they had no chance to say no.”

 She heard Tzuyu’s voice filled with irritation. Honestly, she would never admit it, but she missed this voice the most. Her insides trembled over the sensation and longing for the younger girl. Every inch of her wanted to run up and feel those comfortable arms around her body again. But she was sure Tzuyu wasn’t alone and she wouldn’t dare to make the girl uncomfortable or herself even more awkward.

 “They would accept it in the end. Just imagine how much money will go on waste if they’d refuse.”

 Sana stopped breathing when Jeongyeon entered the living room and landed eyes on her, studying for a moment, before smiling and nodding for greetings. But she waited for another person. Tzuyu looked tired when she went in, dropping bag on the floor and meeting her gaze. It felt like time stopped, while their eyes were locked, reflecting the same emotions. Surprisingly, Sana’s eyes started to water. She was shocked at herself – never really feeling like this.

 Tzuyu sensed her feelings straight. She smiled widely, forgetting about the previous conversation and moving to Sana. Her hands were eager to feel the blonde lean in it, feel the soft touches and all the fluttering. Sana met her halfway through, falling into her arms and snaking hands firmly over the youngest body, squeezing tightly.

 They didn’t talk, leaving it to the gestures to express everything. Tzuyu felt relief filling her after the realization of Sana waiting for her, getting the same emotions as her. Tzuyu’s hands were secured on shorter one’s shoulders, allowing Sana to bury into the thin neck and secretly filling her nose with a nice aroma. Through the layers of clothes, Sana felt Tzuyu’s heart dancing, responding to her, matching with her own and she couldn’t care less over the fact that the other girl might hear her own heart going crazy.

 “Tzu, I’ll be going.” Jeongyeon voice out after taking enough of the sweet scene for her liking and wanting to give the couple some time alone.

 Tzuyu nodded, afraid to ruin this precious moment. She gave all of her thoughts to Sana, her back gently and almost purring into her ear when Sana nuzzled farther into her neck.

 “Tzuyu, I’ll be going to. The food is ready.”

 The other person was leaving, but Sana didn’t feel scared at all. Over the past week without Tzuyu’s personal presence she understood how much she loved her. Right now she knew it wasn’t just affection or want to feel loved. She simply loved Tzuyu, adored every single characteristic of her, she wanted Tzuyu to stay with her forever, how overvalued would it not sound.