Um... Hello there.

My love is like a star.

 “Um... Hello there. My name is Minatozaki Sana. I am twenty-six years old.”

 It was difficult to speak when the bright lamp shone right in the eyes. The room was dark and scared her. Three girls, one of whom was holding the said lamp, listened carefully until one of them asked the next question.

 “I saw you with a girl. Who is she?”

 Sana hesitated for a while, noting to herself that Momo who asked her had a very keen eye. Sana didn’t remember her daughter coming to the office, and they didn’t go out often. She could only imagine where this girl saw the two of them, but right now wasn’t the best time to think about all of this.

 “I have two children - Jin and Mei. They are twins and they are ten.”

 She hesitated again. What else could she tell them about? Sana didn’t think that detailed stories are needed here, like the ones that she used to feed them with a spoon or put them to bed. But she began to doubt that when the girls remained silent, apparently thinking of the following questions. She couldn’t see their faces. The darkness still surrounded them, and a bright lamp was aimed at her, almost blinding.

 “Husband or boyfriend?” Nayeon asked loudly.
 “The guy left me as soon as he found out about my pregnancy.”

 She didn’t want to remember that bastard. And what did Sana found in him? He was a basketball player, had broad shoulders, a beautiful face and a Hollywood smile. She knew that he changed girls every day and she never was that interested in boys anyway, but she was always opened for something new. Also, a lot of girls were in love with him, confessing here and there, so as he approached her with a stupid idea of going out once, Sana couldn’t refuse. She didn’t remember much – the club, the first alcohol and then everything black. Two weeks later, she found out she was pregnant. Being young and dreamy she informed the guy, maybe hoping for him to take care of her, to calm her down, but he disappeared faster than the wind.

 “Are you in love now?”
 “No. I got some dates, but nothing serious.”

 The lamp went down, and Jihyo the main lights with one bang. Finally, Sana was able to see everything. They were in the living room of Jihyo's house - great interior and a lot of random pictures that should cost a huge amount of money. Sana immediately felt embraced and realized that it was Momo. The other two girls were sitting in front of her.

“You passed the dedication,” announced Nayeon, showing thumbs up.
 “Finally.”

She started working as a secretary in a very good company, and these three girls have been asking her for two months to undergo a strange dedication, or rather to answer all their questions. Yesterday the blonde agreed and now they were having a home party. They are very funny girls, but Momo has a strange habit of hugging everyone.

 “And now let's go watch a movie!”

***

Evening and night with these three just drove Sana crazy. She has never had so much fun. But in the morning she had to return home, so the woman said goodbyes and, having called a taxi, left them.

At home, she walked into an unpleasant surprise. There were various burgers wrappers and a few packs of chips around the living room. The pillows from the sofa were in another part of the room, and the kitchen was a real disaster. She knew that it was a bad idea to leave the children alone and still give them some pocket money. She was sure that they watched cartoons all night and fell asleep only in the morning. Sana couldn’t scold anyone since they were sleeping in their rooms shielded by the blankets. She had an idea of making them clean everything here but then realized that she would lose her mind in this dirty atmosphere. She took the trash bag and threw all the garbage away. Vacuuming the living room and cleaning the kitchen, the blonde made the house all nice and cozy again and sat on the sofa to watch TV, waiting for the children to wake up.

 It happened at one o'clock in the afternoon. First, Jin went down the stairs and, without noticing his mother, walked into the kitchen to drink some juice. Then Mei ran down the stairs and, seeing the woman, smiled guiltily. Jin stepped out, holding the glass in his hands and rubbing his eyes.

 “Mom! How is your girls’ party?”
 “ Good, son. What did you do yesterday?”
 “We played games and went to bed,” the boy said innocently.
 “Well, you're dumb,” exclaimed Mei. “You have a short memory. I asked you to set the alarm at seven in the morning so we could get up and clean.”

 Mei has always been a girl with a commanding voice. When her friends came over, and they all went to play in the backyard, the girl was always the leader. She listened attentively to the offers and made a verdict about who will be who in the game. And, of course, she was commanding her brother from time to time being the older one, even if just by some minutes.

 “Sorry, I forgot.”

 The brown-haired girl sighed wearily and approached Sana, her arms spread out, and she hugged her mother, asking for forgiveness, Jin did the same.

 “Good. But you still need to clean in the garden.”
 “Oh no. Not this.”

***

 “He is a true romantic. Decorated the whole apartment with roses and cooked dinner.”

 Sana has been listening to the story of how Moonseok - Momo's boyfriend made a surprise for her. It was certainly nice and fun, but only the first five minutes, before she began to list his advantages. Sana stopped listening to her as she dived into work completely because she wanted to leave early. But the blonde was distracted by the noises. Several girls and guys, including the directors of the office, were standing in front of a huge television set. There was a news program about various celebrities. Sana also decided to watch as she noticed her friends running that way. When the segment about some model ended, the guy smiled mysteriously.

 ‘Are you ready to hear the incredible news?’ He grinned into the camera with silence, like expecting for an answer, and Sana was more than surprised when her colleagues screamed back. ‘Rumors that Chou Tzuyu will start her model career proved to be true. Yesterday the famous Taiwanese businesswoman has officially confirmed that she will be the face of a new women's fragrance from Luxy Velon. The woman will fly to Korea in five days to visit the office of Mrs. Velon. I’m so excited about their collaboration. Now let's talk about the new outfit ...’

 Then Sana didn’t hear anything, because the voices of the staff filled the room. Mrs. Velon herself stood in front of the TV, smiling proudly, accepting congratulations with cold eyes. Sana didn't know anything about that woman from the news, but apparently, she was very popular. The blonde noticed three of her friends, who were whispering actively among themselves, before a voice, gruff from constant smoking, called out to her.

 “Tzuyu will be here in five days. You have to prepare everything before her arrival. Her favorite food, drink and decorate everything here.”

 She didn’t wait long, immediately moving away, leaving the poor woman dumbfounded. Sana hadn’t the slightest idea what this businesswoman likes and how to decorate the hall. She just saw her a few seconds ago, and Mrs. Velon entrusts it to a newbie?

 Sana didn’t even have time to do anything when her three new friends immediately flew up to her side. Momo gave a big hug, congratulating on something while Jihyo squealed quietly with Nayeon. The other one didn’t understand what they were happy about, so she stood with a stone face, watching the madness around. The colleagues disappeared to their business, and now the hall was empty, except for Sana and three insane ones. Momo was already disconnected from her and talked about something with the others, but the speed of their communication was too fast, so the blonde decided to continue what she has been doing before - work.

 She was happy to be accepted into one top perfume company. The competition of getting the vacancy told to be so high, that Sana almost screamed while signing the contract the same day of her interview. The CEO Velon was pretty kind for her cold attitude. She herself talked with everyone who applied to the job and chose the one that needed it most.

 It was hard – a lot of work, polite speech everywhere, being treated as an inexperienced and useless, but she thought she could overcome that. She needed a well-paid job for paying bills and maintaining her own family. Being a single mother with two children was a very hard task for her.

***

“Hi, mom,” Jin went into the house while Sana was preparing dinner.

 The woman always had a little time to spend with children. The last time they went to the zoo, and that was about two months ago. It wasn’t connected with work, but more with a lack of funds. Sana didn’t have a higher education. She became pregnant at the age of sixteen and spent the last three classes at house schooling, since her parents didn’t kick her out, but were embarrassed to let everyone know. They tried their best to help their daughter, but when the children were five years old, Sana decided that she could no longer sit on their neck.

 “Jin, wash your hands and come down. Dinner is ready.”

 She looked down at her son, horrified and disappointed. A boy with a dark hair smeared in the mud innocently looked at her with his brown eyes - the eternal memory of his father. His T-shirt was in brown-green shades, his hands and feet were in abrasions. Sana understood his enthusiasm for baseball because she herself was fond of tennis before, but where did he manage to get dirty like that? He had his own team, boys from neighbouring houses and from school, but they didn’t apply for any sports school because they needed a lot of money and the smart boy understood their situation.

 “Jin, again?!” She sighed, preparing for a long time washing the clothes.
 “Sorry.”
 “Put everything in the basket” She sighed hopelessly. “And call your sister.”

 When Jin came back and sat down at the table, the woman already had time to arrange everything on plates, and now her laptop was lying nearby. The Google search tab highlighted a huge amount of information about Chou Tzuyu that she needed to check. The steps on the stairs were heard and Mei came and sat in her place, wrangling with her brother.

 “Mom?”
 “Yes, darling.”

 She didn’t take her eyes off the screen in order not to miss anything, because the information needs to be found insignificant, and she has five days for everything.

 “Maybe this weekend we go somewhere?” The little girl asked hopefully.
 “Honey, mom needs to work. I was given a very important project to complete in five days. Perhaps if I can surprise everyone, they will give me an increase in salary.”

 The woman knew that this answer wouldn’t make the children happy, but she really couldn’t go. Not now, that she needed to work hard. Mei waved her chocolate hair, and lowered her beautiful eyes, pursing her lips. Jin saved the situation, as he began to talk about the game that they won today. Sana’s attention again went completely into the laptop. Chou Tzuyu. A successful businesswoman. She loves dogs and all animals perhaps and was the big enthusiast of her native culture. Was seen drinking the chocolate drinks a lot and always going to one restaurant. Well, already something. It seems that she loves tea, but in a heavy morning prefers coffee. Fine. ‘But how do I decorate the hall. Something like "Welcome"?’

 Sana thought about it and wrote down a few ideas in a notebook when she was slightly shaken by the shoulder. She looked up, noticing that there was no one at the table, and all the utensils were removed. Turning her head, the blonde noticed Jin, who was pointing at her plate with a smile.

 “Have you finished? I want to wash it.”

 She nodded, stretching the dishes to the son, who immediately picked it up and carried it to the sink. Sana knew that she can always rely on her children because they understood her well. If she was busy, they cleaned the house themselves, washed the dishes or asked for help from their friends, in the case of homework or going somewhere. One more thing, that Sana was thankful for was the fact that they never really asked about their father. Once Mrs. Minatozaki mentioned to them that he was a bad person and left them alone, making their mom felt very hurt and lonely. After that, they changed completely.

 The next two hours Sana sat at the table and looked through the information she needed. This Tzuyu looked very beautiful and elegant, and in her interview, one would have thought that she was just perfect, but it was only the first proposition, the same as her colleagues. Sana was distracted again to look at the time. It was already late, the children must have already gone to bed. The woman got up from the chair and went to Mei's room to check if everything was fine. The lights were off perfectly clean room, everything in right place. The girl was sleeping on the bed, wrapped in a blanket. Sana cautiously approached her, her hair and kissing the small forehead. Jin was next. When she went to his room, the blonde saw a faint light under the door - this meant that the boy had a night stand lights on. She opened the door. The boy was sitting on the bed, inspecting the ball and sighing heavily.

 “Still not sleeping?” The mother asked quietly.
 “Yes. I decided to check the ball. Yan almost ripped it today.”
“Why?”
 “He said that our team will always play on the old dirty field. I got angry and called him out.”

 Sana lowered my head, hugging the boy. Somehow, it was her fault that he couldn’t play on a real field and in labelled clothes.

 “I promise that as soon as we have...”
 “It's not necessary.” He cut her off. “You know, Mei is very angry that you are at work all the time. She wants to spend more time with you.”
 “I know, honey. I’ll do my best. Now get some sleep.”