Guardian angel

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! I think really hard if I should post this chapter or not. But, decided to post it anyway. I'm not really planning to do this chapter but I thought it will make the story more understandable and give you some clues about Sakura :D Since I didn't plan this chapter it may be short TT Anyway, please follow my accs. Twitter: @WaveYeba. I also created curiouscat you can ask me any questions like about myself, about the story or anything. I'm open to give advices too :) 

Now, enjoy reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura’s POV
 

It’s break time but I don’t feel like eating anything so I went to the rooftop like I always do. This is the only place that I can call my hideout. No one finds me here even my own mother.

 

 

The rooftop on this school doesn’t have any lock like other schools I studied. Maybe, there are no incidents happened here yet. You know like suiciding.

 

 

I slowly turned the knob of a metal door and carefully entered. I check if anyone is there. Fortunately, there is no one except for birds.

 

 

I stand at the center of the rooftop and looked around. I opened my arms and feel the breeze of the cold wind. It’s pretty cold. I can feel the winter is coming. It will rain a lot of snow, it will wrap me on its cold wind making me feel more down. 

 

 

I stared at the edge of the rooftop. I just keep staring on it. It feels like it’s calling my name so I felt the urge to stand there.

 

 

I slowly took a step and then another step. When I reached the edge, I took off my shoes and stand on it. I just stared at the sky then to the ground. It’s pretty high. But I’m not scared at all. Not even a shiver came down on my spine.

 

 

I always think about this scene but I didn’t think that this day would come. The day that I was thinking all along. Me standing on the edge of the rooftop like in movies. Contemplating if I should jump or not. 

 

 

“Should… should I just die?” I asked above “Mom already felt pain enough. I’m… hopeless after all, I don’t have any chance of living. Day by day, it’s just getting harder and harder”

 

 

Yes, it is hard for me too. I’m a smiley kid in front of my mom because I don’t want to give her another burden. I don’t want to see that she is blaming herself. Every day she is looking for a donor for me, even though we know it’s impossible to find one Because who w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter