Messed up my rhythm

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV
“Lee Chaeyeon!” that crazy nerd girl won’t get far away from that fire. Everyone is panicking because there is no teacher. Our teacher went back to the faculty to get something and she is not yet back.

 

I keep calling Chaeyeon’s name but she just smiled at me and suddenly passed down.

 

“Chaeyeon-ssi!” I hurriedly went pulled her out of that place “WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? SOMEONE GET A ING FIRE EXTINGUISHER!” 
“Y-yes” one of my classmates picked up the fire extinguisher. I just keep on shaking Chaeyeon. Her eyes are still closed and there is no response from her at all.

 

 

“I-is she alright?” asked the girl who started the fire
“Do you think she is?” I rolled my eyes “This is your fault” I wrapped Chaeyeon’s arms around my neck and positioned for a piggy-back. I might be weak physically but she is light to the point that I can lift her up and run.

 

 

 

“Miyawaki where are you going!?” I met our teacher in the hallway while running to the clinic. I didn’t give her an answer, I don’t need to waste my energy for someone like her.

 

Without knocking, I entered the clinic and lay her down on the bed. I searched for a penlight and saw one near the table. I checked her eyes as my mom taught me.

 

A voice from behind me, “What do you think are you doing?” and she snatched the penlight away
 

“I-I’m sorry it’s just that—“
“Doctor’s instinct.” she continued
“How did you know Dr….?”
“Kwon. Actually, I’m a friend of your mom”
“Ah…”
“Anyway what happened to this girl?” she asked while checking her eyes which I did a while ago
 

“Oh yeah, she suddenly passed out when an accidental fire occurs in the laboratory” I explained
“Hmm… she’s fine, it’s just due to shocked” Dr. Eunbi answered. She writes something on her notes and looked at me, “Miyawaki Sakura, right?”
“Yes”
“Thank you for bringing her here you may now go back to your class”
“O-okay”

 

I took a last peek at Chaeyeon and she is still sleeping. It looks like Ms. Genius will skip her class today.

 

 

Chaeyeon’s POV
“Mom!” I shouted

 

The house is already filled with black smoke. I can’t see anything. I still keep calling mom but no one is coming.

 

 

“Chaeyeon! Dear, where are you!?” I heard my mom calling from afar
“Mom!”

 

I felt like crying already. The smoke is getting thicker and thicker, I can’t breathe anymore.

 

“Chaeyeon!” someone suddenly picked me up and it was my mother “Got you, we are going to get out of here”

 

She struggles to run while I’m on her arms. We ran downstairs and fire already spread out.

 

 

“Oh god!” she exclaimed 

 

Mom tried to run from the front door but suddenly the cabinet fell down. The exit is blocked.

 

That’s when I started crying. It seems like we are not getting out of here “M-m-mom, I love you”
“I love you too dear” she answered “Don’t cry I’ll make sure you will get out of here” she wiped my tears and ran to the kitchen. She picked up a towel and she wet it, then she put it on my nose, “Keep it like this” she picked me up again started running on the back door

 

 

Before we could actually reach the back door, there are already firemen break the door to save us.
“Mom we are saved” I hugged her
“Yes dear” 

 

 

The firemen helped us to get out of the house but suddenly mom fell down after reaching on the ambulance to check my condition

 

“Mom?” I called but she won’t wake up

 

Doctor and nurses started checking her and they put her on the stretcher. They put the stretcher on an ambulance and I begged to go with them. I stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter