Beating

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon’s POV
 

“YAH LEE CHAEYEON!” They are here again… “You should know how to answer when someone called you” then each of them hit me with their book

“I-I-I’m sorry what is it?” I asked 

 

They surrounded me and of course, I know, I know what is going to happen next. It’s not like I’m not used to being bullied. People call me a punching bag or a delivery girl.

 

“It’s break time now,” Wonyoung said
“You should be running now to get our snacks don’t you think?” Yujin added
“You know that strawberry bread is famous here and if you can’t get it for us… you know what will happen right?” then Chaewon kicked my desk. My pencil case fell on the ground and all of my pens clattered on the floor, “RUN. NOW.” 

 

I took my wallet and run to the cafeteria. I left my pens which are the friends I only have. 

This is why I’m call the delivery girl. Every day I need to run to the cafeteria to get their bread with my own money.

 

 

 

“Three strawberry bread please” I ordered 

 

Fortunately, it still available. I look at my wallet and realized that I don’t have any money for tomorrow. 

 

I sigh, “Why do I need to get part-time work just for those es” 
“Here’s your bread” 
“Thank you” I run back to the classroom because I have a time limit. In 5 minutes I need to give it to them or else I will get beaten even though I bought the bread.

 

 

 

“Ohhh…” Yujin gave me a slow clapped “You're pretty fast now. Congratulations” she took the one bread for me and followed by two girls

“Go.ma.wo.” Wonyoung highlighted each syllable while stepping on my foot
Lastly, Chaewon “Go to the vacant room later” then she took the last bread

 

I sat back on my chair and picked up the pen one by one. 

 

 

 

“Okay, class are starting!” the teacher shouted that cause all of the students to sit on their own chairs. It’s a science class, my favorite subject. I hurriedly took out my books and open on the page that we are studying next. 

 

Page 102, 103, 107… wait what? Where the heck is the other pages!? I’m taking care of all of the things as if they are my child so it’s impossible to be ripped. I searched for my bag, clear files and I finally found it under my desk. Crumpled, with doodles on each page.

 

 

There are only three p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter