CHAPTER 9

Nothing Without You

On a day off, Chorong, Bomi, Naeun and Hayoung are staying at home. Meanwhile, Eunji has her drama shooting and Namjoo going out with her members. Chorong, Naeun and Hayoung are watching Running Man and Bomi is stayed at her room. 

Bomi was lying down on her bed while playing with her phone. She was playing a game on her phone since she was bored and nothing to do at home. Suddenly her phone was ringing, Baekhyun was appeared on her phone screen. She smiled and immediately to answer it.

"Yo.bo.se.yo." She answered.

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked on the line.

"Just playing game on my phone. Why?" She asked back.

"Just asking. I miss you so much, Bomi!" Baekhyun pouted.

"Me too." She answered with sad expression.

"Let's meet up." Baekhyun told.

"Really? Are you don't have any schedule today?" She asked.

"Nope. Manager hyung tell us today we got rest a day off." Baekhyun replied.

"Ah really?!" She said in excited.

"Yes! Let's meet up, Bomi. I really want to see you right now." Baekhyun said excitedly.

"Allright oppa. But where?" She asked.

"How about Han River? It is okay for you." Baekhyun said.

"I'm okay. I always be there in several times." Bomi told.

"Allright then, but before we're going to take a meal first. I'm so hungry" Baekhyun told.

"Call!" She said excitedly.

"I'll wait you at parking lot." Baekhyun said.

"Mwo, are you here?" her eyes widened.

"Sorry but yes." He chuckled.

"Why you don't tell me early. Aishh give me 5 minutes for prepared myself." She said.

"I just want to make a surprise for you. Allright dear." Baekhyun replied. 

Then two hang up on the phone. Bomi busy prepared herself and she wore simple outfit with black bennie, white shirt and black's cardigan and black pants. Then she put a simple make up on her face and she grabbed a mask for covered her face since she's idol.

"Where are you going?" Chorong began asked, as she saw Bomi was rushing.

"Oh, I'm going date with Baekhyun oppa." Bomi told.

"Wow! The first date." Hayoung teased.

"I'm so nervous. Don't wait me! I'm off. Bye!" Bomi yelled before she close the main door.

"I'm so envious...." Chorong spoken.

"Go out and find a boyfriend." Hayoung suggested.

"Ya, I'm not that desperate having a boyfriend now." Chorong told.

"Just kidding, don't take it seriously." Hayoung replied.

"But, how your feelings on Woohyun sunbaenim? It's still has or doesn't?" Naeun asked.

"Molla. My feelings on him slowly faded away." Chorong tell the truth.

"Maybe it's your time to focus on carrer, i guess." Naeun said.

"I guess so..." Chorong replied.

*****

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was waiting for his girlfriend, Bomi. He was sitting alone in his car, he has licence car but he just don't want to revealed it. While waiting his girlfriend, his phone was vibrated. He grabbed his phone from passenger seat and slide to opened it.

From: Taeyeon Noona

Baek, I heard you guys don't have schedule today. Are you free now?"

Baekhyun wondered, 'How did she know i don't have schedule today.' He said on his heart.

To: Taeyeon Noona

How do you know Noona? Sorry, I'm not free. Why?

Then he put it back. After a few minutes, he received a new message.

 

From: Taeyeon Noona

Oh, I met Suho at office, he told me. Nothing Baek, I just want to hang out with you today.

 

To: Taeyeon Noona

I'm sorry noona I can't. I'm on date with Bomi.

 

From: Taeyeon Noona

Oh really? Sorry for bother you. Have fun Baek!

 

Baekhyun just seen without replied it. Then he saw Bomi was running towards his car.

"Why you look so rushing?" Baekhyun began asked when she entered his car.

"I'm sorry if you were waiting for me so long." Bomi said with guilty expression.

"Aigooo..... Kaja!." Baekhyun said as he began to drive.

"Let's go!" She said excitedly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite P.O.V

"Dongwoo hyung!" Sungyeol called out loud.

"Why why why.." Dongwoo asked.

"Did you watched Apink's showtime trailer?" Sungyeol asked excitedly

"Mwo? I really didn't know about that. How do you know?" Dongwoo asked back.

"Indeed Apink's fanboy!" Woohyun interrupted, as he joined with them at practise studio room.

"Shut up Woohyun!" Sungyeol annoyed.

Then, Sungyeol showed his phone to Dongwoo for watching a trailer of Apink's showtime. Not Dongwoo only, but everyone except Woohyun and Hoya. Hoya ain't with them cause he's still at recording room for their song since they will comeback with new song is Last Romeo. 

"Daebak! Apink has featured Showtime. It would be more interesting and fun!" Dongwoo said excitedly.

Apink and Infinite are close each other since the two group had filming together, Sunggyu and Sungjong had became MC on Apink News and the most thing is they are living in the same building. It make their relationship is getting closer day by day. Except Woohyun, he's not interested in girl group.

"When it will be release?" Sungjong spoken.

"It said, started next week. Yes! I can't wait to see the first episode." Sungyeol said in excitement.

"It must be hilarious ever!" Dongwoo chuckled.

"Tskkk....." Woohyun annoying.

"What's up guys!" Hoya said out loud, as soon he entered a practise room.

"Ya, did you watched Apink's showtime trailer?" Sungyeol asked excitedly

"Of course I am! I'm the one know this early than you." Hoya said with proudly.

"How do you--- Yeah, I forgot. You are Chorong-ie best friends." Sunggyu spoken.

"Chorong-ie?" Hoya raised his eyebrows.

"Is that you, Gyu hyung? I am so creepy.." Woohyun said.

"Ah why? Is that wrong I called her Chorong-ie, since we're close each other." Sunggyu told.

"But I haven't seen you two talked each other when we met them." Dongwoo said.

"Who said? I did okay!" Sunggyu raised his voice.

"Oh really? Should I call her out." Hoya teased.

"For what?" Sunggyu asked 

"Just want to confirm, i guess." Hoya told

"Okay fine. We aren't actually." Sunggyu surrender.

"Wow! First time I saw you surrender like this, hyung." Woohyun laughed out loud.

"Shut up Woohyun!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Enough guys! Time to learn your new choreography for your new song." A choreography interrupted their conversation. 

They nod their head and began learning the new choreography for their new song.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo noona." Chanyeol greeted as soon he saw Taeyeon is walking towards him.

"Hi Chanyeol, are you alone?" She asked.

Chanyeol nod his head, "Yes noona. Minho hyung want to see me." He told

"Oh really? Where's the others? Baek?" She asked again. She knew where's Baekhyun going to.

"Kai going out with Taemin, Suho hyung going back his parent's home. The rest are staying at home and Baek... Uhm...." Chanyeol stop his words.

"Why?" She let out a small laughed.

"Baek... Uhm.... He's going.... Somewhere!" Chanyeol told.

Taeyeon chuckled, "Chanyeol-ah. You think I don't know? He's on date with Bomi, right." She said.

Chanyeol gulp, "How do you know, noona? Did Baek tell you?" He asked.

"Yes, he tell me. But don't worry I won't tell anyone." She told.

"I thought it was just our member knew his relationship but I don't know you also knew about this." Chanyeol said.

"Actually he doesn't. But when I keep asking who he is replied message, he told me. But I promise I won't tell anyone." Taeyeon told.

"I see. Noona, I got to go. Anyway, congratulations your comeback!" Chanyeol said.

"Thank you Chanyeol. Take care!" She replied. Then they bid goodbye each other.

'I need to do something to separate them.' Taeyeon titled on her mind.