CHAPTER 10

Nothing Without You

Han River, Night

The two having a date night a Han River. It's been awhile they haven't met each other due of their schedule. It was first date for them after they have been dating. The two walked together while held their hands. They began express their feelings and just enjoy time with each other. The wind blew past them and Bomi shivered, because she wore a white shirt and black cardigan.

"How come you wore cardigan instead jacket in this weather. You'll freeze, Bbom." Baekhyun nagged as he removed off his jacket and placed it over her shoulders. Luckily, he wore a sweatshirt inside.

"I was rushing and I don't want you be waiting. I'm sorry." Bomi pouted, make Baekhyun let out of small laughed.

"It should be me say sorry to you. I should to tell you earlier so you can some time to prepared yourself. But I like go out like this, with wearing a simple outfit doesn't look us a idol." Baekhyun told.

Bomi smiled, "Next time we go out without a make up. Deal?" She asked.

"Well, actually I don't mind at all. I'd rather go out without a make up. Call!" Baekhyun said out loud.

"Oppa, just lower your voice. People might recorgnize us." Bomi said while looking around. Luckily, there's no one there.

Then, Baekhyun stopped his step and turned his body to faced on with Bomi. Then he held the both Bomi's hand while make a eye-contact with her.

"Thank you. I truly said thank you. I never expect that you also has feelings on me. I'm so happy for having you in my life. My life so complete, Bomi. I don't know how to describe how happy I am but I just wanted to let you know. I really like you. I really love you, Bomi. Thank you for accept me as your boyfriend." Baekhyun express his feelings.

"Thanks to you too for loving me the way you do. I never thought I'll be with you and I thought I'll be forever one-sided-love. When I getting to know you, I was realized that you are fits my ideal type. You have good impression to me, you has bright smile, aeygo. You make me falling in love with you again and again." Bomi turn express her feelings.

Baekhyun let out a wide smile on his face. He leaning closer to kiss her lips even in deep inside in his heart, he was too nervous and it was their first kiss after they have into a relationship. Bomi close her eyes and returned the kiss, her arms s around his neck and gently pushed his head towards her. 

As they kissed each other, Bomi was already in the verge of crying. Tears started to fallen down from her eyes, making Baekhyun to pull away and look at her with concern.

"Why you crying?" He cupped her face and wipe her tears.

"I'm feel so touched." Bomi began her dramatic and let out of small laugh.

"You make me so worry." Baekhyun smile and wipe her tears were keep fallen down.

He pulled her out to into a warm hug, as she leaned her head on his chest. 

"I'll love you now till my last breath. I promise." Baekhyun said with romantic tone. 

Bomi just let out of wide smile on her face. She feel so happy. They enjoying their last moments of the day with each other.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exo dorm P.O.V

"Hyung, are we have schedule by tomorrow?" D.O began asked. Since they gather together at living room while watching TV.

"Molla. Manager hyung didn't tell yet whether it has or not." Suho answered as he was a leader in their group.

"Where's Baek? I didn't seen him at all." Chen asked as soon he joined with them and take a seat beside Xiumin.

"He's probably going date, I guess." Kai replied.

"So lucky..... Wait, when is Apink's showtime will be aired?" Suho ask excitedly.

"So excited you are. Next week hyung." Kai feel annoyed.

"I can't wait to watching my Chorong-ie." Suho told excitedly.

"Tskk...... Since when she is yours, huh?" Sehun teased.

"Who knows.... Someday she will became mine." Suho said.

"Maybe in your dream, I guess?" Kai bursted laughed.

"Hyung, If you she became yours. You should confessed your feelings to her, like how Baek hyung do." D.O spoken

"He's right. You should do the same, hyung." Chen agreed.

"But.... I don't think so she will accept my confessed. She looks so cold to me." Suho told.

"Or maybe effect the fans ship you with her, I guess." Kai speculation.

"It could be a reason. Just give it a try, hyung." Chen replied.

"Look who is back!" Kai said out loud, making the rest looked at certain person who just entered in living room.

"Bacon power love!" Sehun make a joked.

"Ya!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Are you have fun, Baek?" Chen asked.

"Fun what?" Baekhyun confused.

"Look, someone is pretending." Kai teased.

"Ya, stop teasing, will you." Suho nagged.

"How's your date with Bomi?" D.O ask directly.

"Ah........ It was great." Baekhyun answered shyly.

"Somone is blushing." Sehun teased.

"I said stop teasing." Suho said out loud.

"Well, you probably jealous," Kai mocking.

"Shut up Kai!" Suho felt annoyed.

"What happened?" Baekhyun asked.

"We're just teasing him and Chorong. Well, you know he has crush on her." Chen tell the truth.

"Ah I remember! Hyung, I suggested you better make a move now. Who knows it's your chance to win her heart?" Baekhyun told.

"What do you mean?" Suho asked. He curiously.

"Bomi told me that Chorong has crush on someone, but she didn't mention who he is. I don't saying it was you, but just try a luck! Who knows your luck same like me." Baekhyun told.

"Why you don't ask her who he is. Who knows it might someone else." Sehun spoken.

"Well, I forgot to asked." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Of course you did." Kai teased.

"It's allright Baek. Oh anyway, Taeyeon noona is looking for you. I met her at SM office." Suho told.

"I know. She has text me. Anyway, she already knew about me and Bomi." Baekhyun tell the truth.

"Mwo? You said it just for us, how come she is also knew?" Chen asked with curiously.

"I know. But she keep asking me, I am texting with whom. At first, I don't want to tell her but she noticed I was replied message with Bomi. So yeah, I was force to tell her but she promise won't tell anyone." Baekhyun.

"Yeah. I also meet Taeyeon noona at SM building. She also looking for you, Baek." Chanyeol interrupted their conversation as he joined with them as soon he done take a shower.

"I feel something fishy... Why she keep looking for you." Sehun spoken.

"Molla. She always asked where I am. I am free or not. She said she just want to hang out with me." Baekhyun told.

"I can feel Taeyeon noona has feelings on you." Suho gueesed.

"Well, before this. You even said she was your ideal type. Who knows?" Kai said.

"Yeah I know. But that time, I want to mention Bomi but I wasn't brave enough. So, I mention her since we're close." Baekhyun tell the truth.

"What a loyal, Byun Baekhyun!" Chanyeol teased.

"I can smell your power love." Sehun laugh.

"But Baek, what if Taeyeon noona really has feelings on you. What you should do?" Suho asked.

"Aishh this hyung, why you so has many questions in your mind, huh." Chanyeol told.

"I'm just curious, Yeol." Suho replied.

"I guess, I already tell her the truth about my true feelings. I don't want she misunderstanding." Baekhyun answered.

"It's okay Baek. I'll support you and we all supports you. Don't worry!" Chen patted his shoulder.

"Chen's right. We are always supports your relationship with her." Suho told.

"Thank you guys for understanding me and I'm sorry if I make you guys trouble and burdened." Baekhyun said sincerely.

"We are understand, hyung. At least you can balance with your carrer and your relationship as well." D.O said.