CHAPTER 14

Nothing Without You

"Bomi-ah.... Wake up!" Chorong said with soft spoken while patted her shoulder, making Bomi a little bit of whine.

"Ya... Wake up. It's time to back to Korea now... Ppali!" Chorong told.

"I'm still sleepy, unnie...." Bomi mumbled while close her eyes.

"Continue on the plane. Get up and wash up yourself! Ppali, Hyunsoo oppa might scold us." Chorong said then she began to pack all her things.

Bomi finally get up from her bed and she slowly opened her eyes. Then she grabbed her phone and suddenly a wide smile appeared on her face when she has 3 missed called and 1 new message from Baekhyun was appeared on screen. Then she opened it.

From: Baekhyun oppa 

I am so sorry, Bbom. I have a lots want to share with you. Let me know when you came back here. I really wanted to meet you right now. I wanted to hug you, kissed you now. I'm sorry for not calling you in 2 days. I have a problem that I couldn't solved it but don't worry already settled it. I miss you so much, Bbom.

Then she replied it with wide a smile on her face.

To: Baekhyun oppa 

I'm sorry for not answering you call yesterday. I'm probably sleeping. Today I'm going back and I'll text you once I reach at Gimpo Airport okay. Glad to hear that if your problem already settled. You make so worried oppa. I can't wait to see you oppa!

"Ya, what's wrong with you? It look so creepy seeing you smiling like this." Chorong said as she notice Bomi who was smiling when she replied message to her boyfriend, Baekhyun.

"Well.... I got morning wish my boyfriend." Bomi said with playful.

"Tsk..... Get up and wash up yourself ppali!" Chorong raised her voice as she annoyed.

"Jealous!" Bomi stick her tongue out before she run away to bathroom for wash her up.

Then, suddenly someone knock the door and entered without a permission.

"You're surprise me. Ya!" Chorong yelled. When saw Namjoo and Hayoung entered in her room.

"Sorry unnie. Where is Bomi unnie?" Namjoo asked with panicked expression

"Shower. Why?" Chorong asked back.

"Unnie, you should look at this!" Namjoo told as she give her phone to her. Then Chorong took it and her eyes widened.

 

[breaking news] EXO's Baekhyun and SNSD's Taeyeon are dating

 

"Really?!" Chorong said out loud.

"The agency has confirmation that they are dating. I was shocked when I saw this article." Hayoung spoken.

"Bbom! Bomi!" Eunji called out loud as she entered in Chorong's room with Naeun.

"Oh. You already knew, unnie?" Eunji asked.

Chorong nod her head.

"Where's Bomi unnie?" Naeun asked.

"Shower." Namjoo replied.

"I feel bad to Bomi unnie. How her reaction when she saw about her boyfriend." Hayoung told.

"Yeah. She was just happy at moment when she got morning wish from Baekhyun." Chorong said as she sat on her bed.

"Should we tell her?" Eunji asked.

Suddenly, they heard Bomi's phone was ringing out loud. Namjoo took it. It was Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun calling. Should I answered or let it be?" Namjoo asked as she showed Baekhyun was calling for Bomi.

"Just let it be." Chorong told.

"Oh. What are you girls are here?" Bomi spoken as she get out from bathroom and saw all her member was gather together in the room.

"Bbom-ah...." Chorong called out with soft spoken.

"Deh..." Bomi answered.

Chorong doesn't replied instead she replied with eyes signal to Eunji to let her to know the truth about her boyfriend.

"Bomi-ah. We're gathered because we have something to tell you." Eunji began talked.

"Ya, why you look so serious." Bomi replied with laugh.

Without hesitate, Eunji give her phone to Bomi and she took it. Her eyes widened when she saw an article were related her boyfriend, Baekhyun. She's shocked, making Eunji's phone fell off from her hand and she burst into tears. 

"Bomi unnie!" Naeun called out.

"Are you okay, Bbom?" Eunji ask with concern as she take it back her phone.

All members came closer to her.

"What I supposed to reacted? Happy? Crying? Laughed?" Bomi said while crying.

"I feel you, Bomi-ah. Don't be crying like this." Chorong also cried. She feel her hurts.

"I'm so hurts! Why he cheating behind on me.." Bomi crying out loud.

"Shhh.... We are here for you, Bbom! Don't cry~" Eunji said while she wipe Bomi's tears was fallen down on her face.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[breaking news] EXO's Baekhyun and SNSD's Taeyeon are dating

 

"Hyung!!!! Baekhyun hyung!!!!" Kai yelled out, making all members stop their things in practice room and looked at him with confused expression. 

"Ya, what's wrong with you." Baekhyun raised his voice.

"Daebak... Your dating news spread out!" Kai told, make Baekhyun shocked.

"What?" Baekhyun's eyes widened as soon he saw an article about him and Taeyeon.

"Are you really dating with Taeyeon noona?" Sehun spoken.

"Since when?!" Baekhyun barked.

"Wait...." Chanyeol spoken, when he notice something caught his attention.

"Ya, is that t-shirt you wore yesterday?" Chanyeol pointed out.

"That's right." Baekhyun answered.

"Daebak! It said you two have been dating in 4 months." Sehun spoken.

"What?" Baekhyun with angry tone.

"It must be Taeyeon noona's planned. I guess she was trick you yesterday, Baek." Chanyeol said.

"I wonder why our CEO don't want see you today since your news spread out." Kai told.

"So weird..." Chanyeol said.

"Baek, are you have talked with Bomi yesterday?" Chen spoken.

Baekhyun shaked his head. "She aren't answered my calls. Probably she sleeping." He said.

"I wonder how her reacted when she saw this article." Suho interrupted.

Suddenly he remember. It's been 2 days he haven't talked with Bomi and yesterday he just left a message since she aren't answering his calls. 

"She must get wrong about me." Baekhyun said. Then he grabbed her phone then began calling her out but unfortunately she aren't answering.

"Ah why she aren't answered my calls!" Baekhyun raised his voice.

"Maybe she already knew." Suho told.

"She should listen my explaination first. Aishh!" Baekhyun furious.

"Calm down, Baek. Maybe she busy? Try to call her later." Chen told.

"No! I don't want Bomi get me wrong." Baekhyun raised his voice.

Baekhyun keep calling her out but still the same. Then he began typing and replied to Bomi with a big hoped that she will replied soon.

To: My Bbom 

Why you aren't answered my call, Bomi. Look, you should listen my explaination and don't believe the rumor about me and Taeyeon noona dating. Please Bomi, answered my call. I can explain everything. This is not what you think, Bomi. Please I beg to you. I still love you and I never to betrayed our love or cheating behind you. Trust me, Bomi. Please I beg.. Call me or text me back.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gimpo Airport

After Bomi saw an article about Baekhyun and Taeyeon. Her hearts was so hurts. She doesn't talked with anyone. She's been crying throughout they on the plane to heading back to Korea. All members are concern and worried at the sametime. 

"Bomi-ah. Are you okay?" Chorong began asked. But no respone from Bomi.

"Is she okay, unnie?" Eunji said.

Chorong shaked her head. "Let her be alone. I guess she need get some time." She told.

"She must hurts badly." Eunji replied with worried expression.

*******

Apink's dorm

As soon as they arrived at their dorm. Bomi was the person rushed to entered in her room and locked the door. She give a signal 'Let me alone' to them. All members just let a sighed. Then, Chorong's phone was ringing. It was Hoya calling.

"Hello." She answered.

"Are you still at Japan or Korea?" Hoya asked on the line.

"At my dorm." She replied.

"Ya, why you don't tell me." Hoya said.

"I'm sorry. I had a little problem." She let out a sigh.

"Are you okay, Chorong?" He asked on the line.

"Molla. I'm just worried about Bomi." She answered.

"What happen with Bomi?" He asked again.

"Hoya. Can you came at my dorm. I don't have a mood to going out." She told.

"Allright then. I'll bring Dongwoo hyung." He said on the line.

"Deh.. See ya!" She hang up on the phone. 

"Who is calling?" Namjoo began asked as she sit sat beside her in living room.

"Hoya." She answered.

"Are you going out with him?" Namjoo asked.

"Nope. I asked him to came here. He said he bring Dongwoo oppa." She replied.

Namjoo nod her head means she understand.

*10 minutes later*

TING TONG

Eunji walked away to the main door and opened, revealed Hoya and Dongwoo was stand up in front of her.

"Oh oppa. What are you two doing here?" Eunji greeted with a little shocked when looked at them.

"Eunji-ya! Let them in. I called them to came here." Chorong yelled from the living room.

Eunji nod her head then let them in entered in their dorm. It was first time for Hoya and Dongwoo entered in girl group dorm especially Apink, they have been knew each other over years even they are living in the same building with different floor.

"Annyeonghaseo..." Chorong greeted and bowed polite to Dongwoo and she waved her hands to Hoya, make Hoya replied with smile.

"Annyeonghaseo oppa." Namjoo bowed to Hoya and Dongwoo.

"Do you want any drink? I'll make it for you." Eunji began asked as she joined with them at living room.

"It's allright Eunji. Better you get some rest." Dongwoo told.

"But you are our guest, oppa." Eunji replied.

"Eunji-ya. It's okay." Hoya said with smiled.

"Allright then." Eunji said then she sat next to Chorong.

"Where the others?" Dongwoo asked while looking around. 

"Naeun unnie is sleeping and Hayoung-ie playing the games and Bomi unnie in her rooms." Namjoo told.

"What happen with Bomi?" Hoya began asked.

Eunji and Namjoo looked at Chorong with blankly expression. 

"Is there something happen while you girls at Japan?" Dongwoo said with concerned. He is close with Bomi and they developed sister-brother relationship.

"Dongwoo oppa. You and Bomi unnie are close each other. Deso she tell you anything or share her secret with you?" Namjoo began asked.

Dongwoo quickly shook his head, "She did tell me that she currently in a relationship but she doesn't tell who he is." He answered.

"You know Bomi unnie have a boyfriend now?" Namjoo said, make Dongwoo nod his head.

"Why?" Dongwoo asked.

"I didn't even know Bomi in a relationship now. I don't see any dating news from her." Hoya spoken.

"She's dating in secretly." Chorong told.

"Yeah, because the both are celebrity. You know how creepy the saesang fans lately." Eunji said.

Dongwoo nod his head, "I know. She told me her boyfriend is also celebrity but she never mention it." He replied.

"Does you know who is Bomi boyfriend?" Hoya spoken.

"Ya, of course they knew it!" Dongwoo answered with hit Hoya's thigh.

"Aigoo... You are so silly, oppa." Eunji chuckled.

"Did I?" Hoya let out a laughed.

"I get it what happen with Bomi. She must having a hard time because the fans or they argue each other, I guess. Or her boyfriend is too busy and she felt was abandoned and ignore by her boyfriend." Dongwoo guessing 

"You are so funny oppa." Namjoo giggled.

"That's right! You are so confident, oppa." Chorong spoken after she has been stayed in silence.

"Then what happen? Dongwoo asked with impatiently.

"She's heart broken, oppa." Chorong told.

"Heartbroken?" Dongwoo said out loud with shocked expression

"Why?" Hoya began asked.

Then, Eunji, Chorong and Namjoo just let out a heavily sigh. They had to tell the truth at Hoya and Dongwoo. 

"But promise with us, you won't tell Bomi about this." Chorong said, make Hoya and Dongwoo nod their head.

Then, Eunji grabbed her ipad then showed the article to them.

EXO's Baekhyun and SNSD's Taeyeon are dating

"Oh. I already knew it." Dongwoo said with innocent.

"I don't believe it that they are dating from the same agency." Hoya told.

"That's true! It must be awkward for them." Dongwoo replied.

"Why you showed this article to us and what's related with Bomi?" Hoya curiously.

"That's true. It said Baekhyun and Taeyeon are dating. " Dongwoo replied.

"Yes, it related with Bomi." Chorong answered.

"What? I don't get it." Hoya said.

"Bomi unnie has a relationship with him." Namjoo pointed out.

"What?!" Hoya and Dongwoo shocked.

"Yes. Baekhyun is Bomi boyfriend." Chorong answered.

"So.... She has relationship with... Baekhyun!" Dongwoo raised his voice.

"Daebak! I felt goosebumps rise in my arms. " Hoya said while raise his arms.

"She was happy in the morning but when the news spread out. She felt hurts and she haven't talked with us since we're on the plane to back here." Chorong began tell the truth.

"She must hurts badly. Awwww so pity my Bomi." Dongwoo said with sad expression.

"Does Baekhyun explained what happen between him and Taeyeon?" Hoya asked.

"Molla. But Baekhyun did called her in many times but she turn it off phone." Eunji answered.

"That's why we're worried if she might do stupid things." Chorong replied.

"I believe Bomi will not do stupid things. I knew her very well." Dongwoo said.

"Let her be in awhile. I guess she need to be alone." Hoya told.

Dongwoo loves Bomi so much and he doesn't like to seeing Bomi getting hurt. It's enough to seeing Bomi suffered when Exo fans are attacked her, insulting her along with her members as well. 

Then, he pulled out his phone from his pocket then began typing a message and then send it.

To: Minseok-ie

Minseok-ie, are you free tomorrow? Let's meet up tonight at cafe. I have something to ask you.

After a few minutes, he received new message from Xiumin.

From: Minseok-ie

Yes, I am free. See you buddy!

'I need to asked Minseok for about this. Bomi, oppa I'll helped you out. Don't worry.' Dongwoo titled on his head.