CHAPTER 15

Nothing Without You

Baekhyun laid in his bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about their conversation at practice room as soon they talked about his rumor with Taeyeon are dating. Although he was angry after what've Taeyeon done to him and adding with their rumor. It make Baekhyun looks so frustrated, he doesn't know how this things turned out worse like this. Suddenly, Bomi appeared in his mind, make him more frustrated. 

Then he grabbed his phone to make it call again Bomi. But unfortunately she was turned it off her phone. Baekhyun threw his phone with anger was fire on his body. He staring at the ceiling again, the thoughts of what Lee Soo Man would do also haunted Baekhyun's thoughts. He would never wish to break up his relationship with Bomi or anyone to hurt Bomi. But one thing he knew for certain was that he loved her unconditionally and whatever he decides will have major consequences. He needed to prepare himself for what's ahead. 

Suddenly, the thoughts has bother in his mind. He remember the conversation with his group members.

"It must be Taeyeon noona's planned. I guess she was trick you yesterday, Baek." Chanyeol said.

"I wonder why our CEO don't want see you today since your news spread out." Kai told.

It was bothers in his mind and he decides to meet his CEO Lee Soo Man. Then he grabbed it back his phone and looked at Bomi's photo were he put as wallpaper.

"I'll do anything for save our relationship, Bomi." Baekhyun said while looked at Bomi's photo. Then he fell into a dreamland. He's sleeping.

********

The next day

Baekhyun sat on the bench outside the office of the CEO of his entertainment industry. He fiddled with his fingers nervously. Just as the doors opened and Lee Soo Man came out, Baekhyun stood up and gave the CEO a polite bow.

"What are you doing here?" Lee Soo Man asked with surprise shocked as he saw Baekhyun.

"I wanted to see you. Are you free now?" Baekhyun replied nervously.

"Come in." Lee Soo Man said. 

Baekhyun followed Lee Soo Man into the office and took his seat across from the CEO. 

"Is there have any problem, Baekhyun?" Lee Soo Man asked with a stern look.

"I just wonder.... why you don't want to see me about the rumor." Baekhyun said nervoursly.

"Rumor? What a rumor? Oh. About your relationship with Bomi?" Lee Soo Man answered.

"Ani. The rumor about me and Taeyeon noona are dating." Baekhyun replied.

"Oh.." He respone. He adjusted his position, "I don't even heard about your rumor and Taeyeon." He pretending.

"The rumor has spread out yesterday and you also already give an that statement." Baekhyun told.

"Am I? Sorry I wasn't realized that I actually already give an statement about you and Taeyeon." He said.

"Why you do that, President-nim? You know the rumor it's not true and you also know whom I have a relationship now." Baekhyun said with unsatisfield tone.

"Are you angry, Baekhyun? Look, I have my own reason. So, you just pretend that you have a relationship with Taeyeon even you still don't break up with your girlfriend, right." Lee Soo Man said with a stern look.

"No matter what I won't break up with her, President-nim." Baekhyun replied with confidently.

"What are you so stubborn, Baekhyun. I told you to break up with her and you disobeyed my direct orders! Do you realize what would happen if your photos with Bomi got exposed?!" He scold.

"In fact in that photos doesn't look it was me and Bomi!" Baekhyun raise his voice. It was first time he raised his voice to his CEO. He wants to uphold the truth.

Lee Soo Man immediately slapped hard on Baekhyun's cheek, make his cheek turns red effects of the slapped. Baekhyun felt blood on his mouth and looked at his CEO with a stern look. His hearts filled with a fire, he got tempered. 

"I had to give them your photos with Taeyeon and from now on you had to fake a relationship with Taeyeon!" He shouted. "Now, get out!" He ordered as he sat on his chair. 

Baekhyun obediently got up from his chair and gave the CEO a bow before exiting the room. Before he opened the door, he heard his conversation with someone.

"Taeyeon, where are you! I want to see you now at the usual place." Lee Soo Man raised his voice.

After Baekhyun get out from the room, he decide to following his CEO wants to meet Taeyeon at the usual place. Baekhyun disguised as stranger and began to followed his CEO as soon he saw his CEO came out from SM building and heading to somewhere without his CEO knowing.

As soon as they arrived at the usual place is a cafe was nearby from SM building. Baekhyun spotted Taeyeon was there while waiting for his CEO. Baekhyun pretending was looking for someone and he spotted a chair was near from them. Then he sat on his chair with facing the counter was in front of his table. Taeyeon and his CEO was behind him. Baekhyun began eavesdropped their conversation.

"What's wrong and why you wanted to see me." Taeyeon began asked as soon Lee Soo Man sat on his chair.

"I'm so furious with Baekhyun!" Lee Soo Man said with serious expression.

"Baekhyun? Why?" Taeyeon asked panicked.

"Just now he came to see me at my office. He asked why I tell the media that you and him are dating. It was first time he raised his voice to me, for back up his girlfriend." Lee Soo Man tell the truth.

"What? He raised his voice? What the ." She cursed

"He told me, he won't break up with his girlfriend no matter what." He said.

"No! We must do something to make them break up. I don't care!" Taeyeon scold

"Taeyeon-ah. I'm sorry for slapped Baekhyun. I was out of control that time." He told

"What? Why you slapped him." She raised his voice.

"I'm sorry but he seems he know our plans." He predicted.

"What do you mean?" She asked with serious expression.

"The photos of him and Bomi. He even knew in that photos does not look like him and Bomi." He told.

"In fact, it's him and Bomi." She answered.

"Yes I know. Because you was there but at least you should caught the photo when they revealed their face. When I stared at that photos, he's right. It really does not look like him and I even don't recognize him. " He replied.

"I don't care. What if he still don't break up with Bomi. I'll send those photos to her agency. I'm pretty sure her agency might asked her to break up with Baekhyun." Taeyeon said.

"You should accept the fact. You and Baekhyun aren't meant to be. Well, I admit it, Baekhyun and Bomi are perfect match by heaven." He said sincerely.

"Why you don't back up on me? I looks more pretty than her! I and Baekhyun are main vocal than her?" She smirked, "Oh, because I'm older than Baekhyun and I'm not good to be his girlfriend? Age doesn't matter to me as long as we love each other." She said.

"Are you sure you two are love each other?" He asked.

"I'll make him to fallen in love with me. " She answered.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was eavesdropped their conversation. His heart was burning a fire and he was furious when he heard the real story behind how his relationship could be revealed. Then, he stood up and walked to exiting the door. 

"I will ever not break up with Bomi." Baekhyun talked to himself. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

at Acube cafe

Dongwoo was waiting at cafe as he was the person who arrived earlier while waiting for Xiumin. Dongwoo and Xiumin are from the same high school and they are friends before they became an idol. After few minutes, Xiumin appear then walked in to were Dongwoo who was sat edge the window then Xiumin approach as he patted on Dongwoo's shoulder.

"Hi dude. What's up!" Dongwoo greeted in cheerful.

"Sorry for make you long waiting." Xiumin said.

"It's allright. So, how are you?" Dongwoo began asked.

"I'm good but little tired lately." Xiumin answered.

"I feel you. It's not easy to became an idol, right." He said.

"Yeah you're right. So what do you want to ask me?" Xiumin began asked.

"Well, actually it's not a big deal. I'm just curious." He answered.

"Curious? Curious about what?" Xiumin asked back.

"Is it true, one of your members are dating with Taeyeon? Daebak! I'm so speechless when I saw their article." Dongwoo chuckled.

"Well.... I don't know how to explained what kind of situation we're facing right now." Xiumin said.

"What do you mean? I didn't get it." He answered.

"I heard you are close with Bomi-shi, right?" He asked.

"Bomi? Apink's Yoon Bomi. It is?" Dongwoo said.

Xiumin nodded his head.

Dongwoo just let out a smirk on his face, "Minseok-ah! Let's be honestly here. I know exactly what happened between Bomi and Baekhyun." He told.

"I know. You must already knew about their relationship since you are close with her." Xiumin replied.

"Yes I know she in a relationship but she doesn't tell who he is. I just got to know by yesterday from her members because they are worried at Bomi." Dongwoo tell the truth.

"Is she okay?" Xiumin asked with concern look.

"I bet she is. Well, I haven't talked with her also her members. She has been locking herself in her rooms." Dongwoo answered.

"She must hurts badly." Xiumin let out a sigh.

"Ya, Is it true Baekhyun and Taeyeon are dating?" Dongwoo asked.

Xiumin quickly shook his head, "Nope, they aren't." He replied.

"What? Are you serious? Ya, your agency have been confirmed that they are dating in 4 months." Dongwoo said with his eyes widened. 

"I should tell you the truth. Actually, in 3 or 4 days ago, our agency found out that Baekhyun has relationship with Bomi, they even have their photos caught date on Han River. Then our agency told Baekhyun to break up with Bomi, but he refused. 2 days we haven't talked with Baekhyun due misunderstandings. He thought we are telling at our CEO about his relationship in fact someone else. The unexpected someone and we even don't believe it." He let out a sigh. "Baekhyun having a hard time to make a decision and adding the rumor about him and Taeyeon are dating. He looks so frustrated and tempered at the sametime. I felt bad on him, he wants to make a decision not to involved his carrer also his lovelife. But he can't." He finished the words.

"I wish Bomi could heard about this. Wait, the someone you even don't believe it. Who is it?" Dongwoo ask curiously.

"Taeyeon." He replied.

"What?!" Dongwoo raised his voice. He's totally shocked.

Xiumin began explained the situation how they knew Taeyeon is the cause. Dongwoo totally shocked, it was unexpected to him as soon he listened the truth what happened between Baekhyun and Bomi. 

After explaining the situation, Xiumin let out another heavy sigh. "Dongwoo-ah, I hope you will helped Bomi. I don't want to seeing Baekhyun losing himself and hurting. He loves Bomi so much." He pleaded.

"Of course I am! I also don't want to seeing Bomi getting hurts. I love Bomi, she looks sister to me. Don't worry, I'll tried to talked with her and explained the situation. 

"Thank you, Dongwoo-ah!" Xiumin replied with soft smile on his face.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exo dorm

"You're home.. Baek? Are you okay?" Suho began asked as soon he saw Baekhyun's mouth was bruise.

"What happened to you?" Do said with concern.

"I had fought with Lee Soo Man." Baekhyun tell the truth.

"Mwo?!" all members respone with surprise expression.

"Heol.... Are you serious, hyung? Daebak!" Sehun spoken.

"It must serious matter." Kai said.

"He slapped me when I'm telling the truth." Baekhyun told.

"He slapped you?!" Chanyeol raised his voice out loud.

"Lower your voice, Yeol." Chen interrupted.

"What happened?" Do asked.

Baekhyun sighed and explained the situation to them, including he followed Lee Soo Man meeting with Taeyeon at the cafe. 

"She looks so desperation." Chanyeol said.

"I don't believe Taeyeon noona is the cause. I thought she was kind person." Sehun let out a sigh.

"Are you still going on fake relationship with her?" Chen asked.

Baekhyun shook his head, "Nope, I will the truth in media." He answered.

"Ya, you think our CEO will let you tell the truth?" Suho spoken.

"Thinks first before make a decision." Chen said with patted his shoulder.

"I just want to tell the truth and I don't want people get misunderstandings." Baekhyun said with he let out a heavily sigh.

"We understand, Baek. " Chen replied.

"Lee Soo Man shouldn't do this to us. How cruel he is." Kai furious.

"I'm home!" Xiumin interrupted their conversation as soon he joined with them at living room.

"Where were you, hyung?" Do asked.

"I met Dongwoo. Baek, what happened to you?" Xiumin asked with concern and cared.

"He had fought with Lee Soo Man." Chanyeol replied.

"Mwo? Are you okay?" Xiumin said while stared at Baekhyun's face.

"I'm fine, hyung. Don't worry. He just slapped me." Baekhyun replied.

"Hyung, you met Dongwoo? You mean Infinite's Dongwoo or someone else." Sehun spoken.

"Yes he is. He was curious about the rumors. He was worried at Bomi, she has been locked herself in her rooms since they're back from Japan." Xiumin tell the truth.

"Is she okay, hyung?" Baekhyun asked with concern.

"Well, I don't know, Baek. But don't worry, Dongwoo will helped you out." Xiumin answered with soft smile on his smile.

"I wanted to see Bomi, hyung. Please.." Baekhyun pleaded.

"Not now, Baek. Your rumor still spread out." Suho told.

"I'll ask Dongwoo and adjust you to meet her." Xiumin said.

"Thank you, hyung." Baekhyun smiled.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Lunar Year everyone! ~~ I'm busy in few days and I'll back with new chapters.