THEIR LIVES

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The red sport car stops at the parking lot and after park the car carefully, a small brunette guy, gets out from the car, wearing the sunglass and looks around. He locks his car and walks towards the building of his faculty.

“Baekhyun shi!” A guy runs to him, holding a bouquet of flower and a cup of Iced Americano. Baekhyun just continue to walk as the guy tries to follow his step. “I got this for you.”

Baekhyun looks at him and takes the coffee together with the flowers. “Thank you.” He said. “But you know I have a boyfriend, right?”

The guy nods. “Yes, but I will wait for you until you break up with him.”

Baekhyun flashes his smile to him. “Well, we will see.” He said and just continues to walk. The guy kind of shouting ‘assa’ or something and he just smile. As he walks, couple of guys say hi to him, not just guy, but girls too. He smiles to them as he drinks the Iced Americano.

“Hey, Baekkie~” On His way, his best friend comes to him and they walk together.

“Hi Lulu.” Baekhyun replied.

“What is with this flower?” Luhan asked.

“As usual.” Baekhyun answers and he gives the flower to Luhan.

“I see.” Luhan nods and just take it. He rolls his eyes when some other guys say hi to Baekhyun and this friend of him also replies them. Is not that kind of giving some false hope to these guys?

They walk to their lecture hall and when Baekhyun walks in, he looks around until he spots his boyfriend. “Sehun!” He runs to his boyfriend who is sitting almost at the back of the lecture hall.

“Hey, Babe~” Sehun waves his hand to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun puts the Iced Americano on the table before he sits on Sehun’s lap, wrap his hands around his boyfriend’s neck and finally kiss him on the lips. Sehun replies the kiss and they share a very passionate kiss while being watch by their other classmates.

Luhan grips to the bouquet is getting tighter as he walks towards them, watching the two couple in jealousy. In his head, he curses the two or actually just Baekhyun. Sometimes, he wonders, why did they bother to kiss in class? At campus? And what others say about them. But, as he walks he could hear some girls squeals and fangirling over the couple as making out at the lecture hall is nothing big. The guys also kind of hoping that they are Oh Sehun and could kiss Byun Baekhyun like that.

“Hey, Sehun…” Luhan said as he walks closer.

Their lips get apart and Sehun looks at Luhan. “Hey, Lulu.” He said.

“Babe~” Baekhyun smashes back their lips together, wanting more of Sehun’s kiss.

Sehun smirks against the lips before he replies the kiss and he could feels Baekhyun’s hands leaving his neck and goes down to his chest and feeling his abs and muscle. He pulls the kiss off.

“Hey Babe~ Why you are so thirsty this morning?” Sehun asked.

“I just miss you.” Baekhyun said and he kisses Sehun’s neck and land his head on Sehun’s chest.

Sehun smiles and he rubs Baekhyun’s back. He looks at Luhan who is sitting at the end of their table. “What is with the flower, Lulu? You got a boyfriend or what?” He asked since Luhan is holding the flowers.

“Oh… this?” Luhan asked and looks at the flowers.

Baekhyun turns his head to Luhan. “Oh. That is mine.” He said and looks back to Sehun. “You know, there are lot of guys in this campus who wants me.”

“Oh, really? Why I never know that?” Sehun asked with a smile. Of course he knows and he feels so proud when people keep talking about him and Baekhyun. Well, it’s not like he dates Baekhyun because he is popular, but he truly love Baekhyun from the bottom of his heart. When he confesses to Baekhyun like two years ago on their school graduation day, he feels like he could own the world since Baekhyun also say that he likes him. Since then, they start dating and come to the same college so that they could be together.

“Yeah, there are lot of guy out there are ready and willing to kill you just to have me.” Baekhyun said and he pinches Sehun’s nose. “But don’t worry, I am yours and forever be yours.”

Sehun chuckles and he hugs Baekhyun. “Damn, am I not the lucky guy in the world?”

“Maybe.” Baekhyun said and also hugs Sehun.

Luhan just watches them from the end of his eyes. He holds tight to the table. The jealousy is burning in his eyes. It’s not like he hates Baekhyun from the start. They have been best friend since high school and he never really pay attention to Baekhyun’s popularity back then. Even back then, everyone in their school kind of like him, even the most handsome junior who is 2 years younger than Baekhyun also had asked Baekhyun out for a date, but Baekhyun said no to him, well in a polite way that makes people still wants to ask Baekhyun out for date.

That is not a matter for Luhan, but he actually like Sehun since high school. He always told Baekhyun that he likes someone but he never mentions that the guy is Sehun and when Baekhyun told him that he starts dating Sehun, it feels like his world had been crush down by Byun Baekhyun. Since then, he hates Baekhyun, but he never shows it to Baekhyun. He needs to stay close with Baekhyun in order to get close with Sehun too and who knows, snatches Sehun away?

“I wish, he will cheat so Sehun will leave him... Then, I can have Sehun for myself…”

____

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter