HE IS NOT A FAGOT (SHORT CHAPTER)

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS THE FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY, BUT MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE PREVIOUS UPDATE FROM LAST NIGHT FIRST~

“So, I heard from Rose that you got yourself a… boyfriend?” Mr. Park asked as he hits the ball with his club.

Chanyeol knows that this question will arise. “Yes.” He said confidently.

Kai forms a smile when he hears that. He is watching couple of steps from them. They are at the golf course and there are like ten others men there to guard Chanyeol of course.

Mr. Park looks at Chanyeol. “I can’t believe that you will admit it. I thought you will at least cover it up.”

Chanyeol walks to the other side and place his ball on the ground. “I love him, Uncle. Why would I hide the fact that I have a boyfriend to you? You might will meet him soon.” He said, swing his club and hit the ball.

“Why would I meet him?” Mr. Park asked.

Chanyeol turns to his Uncle. “Why else? I want to marry him, Uncle.”

“What?” Mr. Park asked in shock. “Are you out of your mind, Chanyeol? He is a man. He will never able to give you child. What about your gang? Who will take after them after you die?”

Chanyeol looks at his men who are there before he looks back at his Uncle. “We can figure that out later, Uncle. I can choose anyone that capable to replace my place.” He said. “You don’t need to worry about me.”

“Chanyeol, I understand that you are young now and wants to have fun with anyone that you like. You are just confused right now. You don’t really like him, you just full with lust hormone towards him.” Mr. Park said.

“Uncle, I am not that young anymore. I am turning 35 next year.” Chanyeol said. “And I know that what I have to him is not just lust, I do love him. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Soon enough, I will clean my hand from all these mafia worlds and I just want to be with him.”

“You are crazy!” Mr. Park said. “You can’t just get marry to him! He is a man! You supposedly marry Rose!”

Chanyeol looks straight to his Uncle. “I am sorry, Uncle. I did not love Rose. I told you before. I did not love her and there is no way I will get marry to her, Uncle.”

“You! How dare you disrespect me as your Uncle?!” Mr. Park shouts.

“I am sorry again, Uncle.” Chanyeol said.

“I heard he even slap Rose! Why is that?! You should stand on Rose’s side, not him.” Mr. Park said. “You should know this, Chanyeol. I am your only family that that you have and I already treat you as my own son! How could you disobey me?! How could you disobey me for just a ing fagot!”

Chanyeol arches his eyebrow. “Don’t call him that, Uncle.”

“He is a ing fagot. He is a guy and seduces you. I am telling you, Chanyeol, maybe he is just after your money. He does not even love you!” Mr. Park shouts.

“Enough!” Chanyeol fires back. “Do you even hear yourself? You are the one who after my money! For the past 8 years, I am the one who give you money and can live as wealthy as you can now! Hyunnie never ever after my money! He did not seduce me, I am the one who want him!”

Mr. Park surprises. Chanyeol never fight him back.

“He hurt Rose? Yes! He did! He did because Rose is so rude! He actually did me a favor. I told you couple of time to stop Rose from coming to my house! She hurt everyone in my house. Maybe they are just my men, but they are my actual family who live with me! Who worried about me!” Chanyeol shouts.

“You shouted at me for that fagot?” Mr. Park asked.

“Don’t call him that or I swear I will shot you now!” Chanyeol said.

“You are going to kill me for him?!” Mr. Park shouts.

“Yes.” Chanyeol nods. “I will do everything for him and if that need me to leave my ‘real family’, then I am glad that to that.” He turns to Kai. “Kai let’s leave.” He walks to Kai.

“Park Chanyeol! I am not done talking!” Mr. Park said.

Chanyeol just ignore his Uncle and walks with Kai and their men follow them.

Mr. Park watches Chanyeol to leave. He holds his club tighter. “You dare to shout at me because of that fagot? Well… Let’s see how can you be happy with him…”

____

After done with the shopping, they settle down at a restaurant to have their lunch.

“It is okay for us to have lunch here? What about Chanyeol?” Baekhyun suddenly asked.

“He will probably eating with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter