PARK MANSION

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY! YEAH! CHECK THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU DO READ THIS ONE, OKAY?

 

Baekhyun looks at the faces that are standing at the living room of the mansion. Compare to Kyungsoo, he could see these faces are better and kind of having the nice aura like Kai.

“So, everyone. This is Hyunnie.” Kai introduced Baekhyun to them.

“Hi.” Baekhyun tries to smile and waves his hand to them, he needs to act friendly, he is living with all these people and needs to get in their good side. Well, at least he does not really needs to act since he is indeed friendly, it just that he is kind of scare to know that everyone here might can kill him anytime.

“Hi~” A guy who with a blond hair walk towards him. He stops in front of Baekhyun and leans in his head to Baekhyun’s face.

Baekhyun surprise and stumble backward. “What are you doing?” He asked.

The guy chuckles. “This one is cute. Now, I know why Yeol like him.” He said and looks at the others. Then, he turns back to Baekhyun. “Hey, my name is Minseok. People around here call me Xiumin or Umin Hyung. It is up to you what you want to call me.” Xiumin said, smile to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smiles back to him, an awkward smile. “Hi… My name is Baekhyun.”

“We know.” Xiumin said.

“Hey~ My name is Chen.” Chen said and lifts his hand to Baekhyun.

“Hey.” Baekhyun lifts his hand to Chen too.

“I am Tao.” Tao said, he is standing beside of Kai.

“Hi…” Baekhyun said.

“And Hyunnie, Tao is your bodyguard.” Kai said.

“My bodyguard?” Baekhyun asked. “Why would I need a bodyguard?”

Kyungsoo walks to Baekhyun. “You are dating the leader of the most dangerous mafia in Seoul, that’s why you need one.” He said.

Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo and his face is too serious that scare Baekhyun and makes him look away. “I see…”

“What Soo trying to say is Yeol Hyung has a lot of enemy and they might come to attack you. So, there should be someone who will protect you and Yeol Hyung choose Tao for you.”

“Don’t worry, he might look like scaredy-cat but I am sure he could guard you.” Chen said.

“Hyung!” Tao whines.

“What? I am telling the truth.” Chen said and he laughs, along with the others.

Baekhyun smiles watching them. Well, at least they seem nice until he turns to Kyungsoo who is staring at him as he tries to eat him or something. He surprises and quickly looks away from that guy.

“Okay okay. Now, I will take Hyunnie to have some tour around the mansion. You guys could know him better later.” Kai said.

“Yes.” Everyone nods.

“Hyunnie, come with me.” Kai said.

Baekhyun nods and he just follows Kai.

“He is beautiful.” Minseok said.

“And kind of cute too.” Chen added.

Baekhyun heard them and he just smile shyly as he walks with Kai.

“So, would you like to look downstairs or upstairs first?” Kai asked.

“mmm… anywhere is fine.” Baekhyun replied.

Kai nods. “Then, let’s start down here first.” Kai said and they walk together. “Downstairs, we have four bedrooms which is one of them is my room with Soo. The others are staying in the rooms upstairs including your room with Yeollie Hyung.”

“What?” Baekhyun asked.

“Your room is upstairs.” Kai said.

“No. Did you just said that my room and Chanyeol is upstairs mean… I and him will sleep in the same room?” Baekhyun asked.

“Obviously.” Kai said.

Baekhyun sighs in annoyance. “Aish…”

Kai chuckles. “It’s okay. You don’t need to worry anything. It is not like Yeol Hyung will hurt you.”

Baekhyun pouts his lips and he just follow Kai. Kai explained to him about the downstairs part. They have dining room, game room, TV’s room, gymnasium, garden at the back and they even have a swimming pool inside of the house. So, they could even swim even in the winter. Most important, when he looks outside, he could see some men standing and guarding the house.

“So, this is the kitchen.” Kai said as they enter the kitchen.

Baekhyun follows and instead of scanning the kitchen, his eyes stop at Kyungsoo who is cooking. He looks at him and once again feels scare to look at that guy. Kai is kind of explaining about the cabinet where Baekhyun could find some snack if he hungry but all his attention goes to Kyungsoo who seem like totally ignoring them as they not actually there.

“Do you have a problem?” Kyungsoo suddenly asked.

“mmm?” Kai turns to Kyungsoo confusedly.

Kyungsoo lifts his head and looks at Baekhyun that surprise him. “Do you have something to say to me? You are staring at me since earlier.”

Baekhyun gulps his saliva. “mmm… no…” He puts his head down.

Kai stands beside of the island and watches them with a smile.

“If you don’t have any problem, don’t stare at me then. You are making me feel uncomfortable.” Kyungsoo said.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods and could not lift his face.

“Since you are here. I would like to tell you straight away about breakfast, lunch and dinner.” Kyungsoo said. “Breakfast will be at 8, lunch will be at 1 and dinner will be at 6:30. So, get your to the dining hall right on time. Or else, you will get no meal, understand?”

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods.

“If you want to have some tea on the evening and late night snack, I will not prepare it for you. Get a ing delivery or just take anything you can eat from the kitchen.” Kyungsoo said. “But, if you mess up with my kitchen, I will make sure you will not see the sun on the next day.”

“Eh?” Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo with his surprise face.

Kyungsoo looks at him and laugh. “I am just kidding, it’s not like I can kill you for real.”

Kai smiles. “I told you, there is no one that will hurt you here, Hyunnie. Including Soo. So, you don’t need to feel scare around him.”

Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo and when Kyungsoo laughs, the scary and cold face of him just gone and he turns to be the cute and handsome guy. He forms a teeny tiny smile.

“Let’s go. I will take you upstairs.” Kai said.

Baekhyun nods. They walk to upstairs and most the thing upstairs are their bedrooms and Chanyeol’s study. Wait, Chanyeol is a gangster, why would he needs a study? He wonders to that.

There are 15 rooms upstairs including the study. His room with Chanyeol, Xiumin and Chen’s room is at the end of the hall while Tao’s room is next two doors from their room.

“Okay.” Kai stops in front of the door to Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s room. “As I said earlier, that is Yeol Hyung’s study, right?” He points to the door.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods. Actually, Kai just point to the door and they did not go inside there.

“First, you are not allowed to enter that room.” Kai said.

Baekhyun looks at the study. “Wow! A chance!” he thought to himself. “I see… why? Will Chanyeol get mad if I get inside there?”

“Well, not everyone could get inside there.” Kai said. “And I don’t think you are exemption.”

“I see…” Baekhyun nods. He hides his smile. “I will surely get into that room!” He said inside of his head.

“Second, you can’t…” Kai starts to explain some thing that Baekhyun should not do.

Do not enter Chanyeol’s study. Apparently, there is another mini mansion behind of their mansion where the other members of the gang live there and Baekhyun is not allow to go near there. Do not leave the mansion without informing Kyungsoo or Kai and most importantly, need to take Tao with him no matter where he go. He has some problem with this since he needs to go to class and there is no way he will bring Tao with him. DON’T EVER TRY TO TOUCH CHANYEOL’S MERCEDES BENZ CAR since he loves it so much. Don’t touch Chanyeol’s belonging without his permission. Don’t get into fight with anyone from the house. Don’t get hurt with Chanyeol’s permission MUST ALWAYS LISTEN TO CHANYEOL!

 

Baekhyun just nods his head and kind of annoy when he heard the last one. “Okay…”

“I think, that is for now.” Kai said. “I will tell you more later.”

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods.

“So, get in and rest.” Kai said and opens the door for Baekhyun. “Oh, you can look around the room yourself since we don’t really like to enter his room. This is his private room and we don’t really wants to disturb this room.”

“Okay.” Baekhyun nods. He gets in and Kai closes the door behind of him. When he comes in, there is kind of a short hallway that makes him walks through it. He looks at the wall which is actually mirror. He smiles to his own reflection and turns to the right, following the hallway and he finally comes out to a big room.

“Wow…” Baekhyun amazed to looks at the room. It is kind of nice, warm and cozy. It does not seem like a room to a mafia’s leader at all. He scans the room and everything is so perfect. This actually seem like a mini house, there is a mini living room, a tea table beside of the window, a shelf where there are some book and manga, the king sized bed and two door. He walks to the first door and turns out that it is a walk-in wardrobe. He walks inside and could see that all his stuffs already there, being organize neatly. “Who put them here?” he asked. Then, he turns to the other side which is Chanyeol’s side of clothes.

He takes one of Chanyeol’s sweater. “Wow… This is like… too huge.” He said, looking at the size. Well, he already met Chanyeol twice and he knows why the size is huge. Then, he puts the sweater back and walks around until he stops at the cologne section. He takes one of the cologne and puts it to him.

“mmm… so manly.” Baekhyun said and puts that back down. He walks more and stops at the drawer. “What is inside here?” He asked and pulls out the drawer and looks inside. His face turns red and he quickly pushes the drawer back close. There are Chanyeol’s boxer inside there.

Then, he just walks out from the wardrobe and looks at the bed. He notices a bouquet of roses there. He walks to the bed and takes the roses and there is a card along with it. He takes the card to read it.

Welcome home, Baby. I am sorry I can’t be here when you come. I will be home tonight. So, see you tonight and don’t miss me too much okay?

Your boyfriend, PCY

 

Baekhyun rolls his eyes and just puts the bouquet on the drawer beside of the bed. He throws himself onto the bed and looks up to the ceiling. He sighs softly and wonder what is happening at their campus now. He knows that Luhan told him to get some rest and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter