FAMILY

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s eyes grow wider as looks at the broken glass on the floor. He was watching the dishes and wants to put the glass on the shelf, but it slipped down from his hand and falls on the floor.

“Soo ah…” Xiumin who is also cleaning the kitchen looks at him.

Kyungsoo’s heart starts to beat faster. He does not know why, but he starts to feel uneasy. There is something wrong and his breathing also starts to be a little heavy.

“Are you okay, Kyungsoo?” Xiumin asked.

“Why? What happen?” Kai asked and enters the kitchen. He looks at Kyungsoo before he looks down to the floor, could see the broken glass. “Soo ah, what’s wrong?”

Kyungsoo turns to the sink. He turns off the water and takes off the gloves. He puts them on the sink and he walks out from the kitchen.

“Soo!” Kai follows Kyungsoo while Xiumin just watch them.

Kyungsoo walks to upstairs and without even knocking, he enters Chanyeol’s study. “Chanyeol.” He calls his name.

Chanyeol lifts his head and looks at Kyungsoo. “What?”

“Give Hyunnie a call now.” Kyungsoo said.

“mmm?” Chanyeol arches his eyebrow. “Kyungsoo, he asked for time and I don’t want to disturb his time.”

Kyungsoo walks closer to the table and places both of his hands on the table. “Look, I talked to him earlier and he said that he misses you so much. He is waiting for you, Chanyeol.”

Kai enters the room and looks at them. “What happen?”

“He misses me?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo nods. “He wants to come home, but he can’t come home because he afraid since he always remember how you and Rose were that night on your bed with him.”

“Soo, I already explain to him that nothing happen.” Chanyeol said.

“Yes, he also wants to believe you. So, he asked me to change all the furniture inside of your room so he will not remember about it.” Kyungsoo said. “But, that is not the point now, please call him, now.” He feels something wrong and he is sure that this has something to do with Baekhyun.

Chanyeol takes his phone on the table. He dials Baekhyun’s number and puts the phone on his ear. Kyungsoo is watching Chanyeol and biting his bottom lips, still worries about their beloeved Hyunnie.

Chanyeol sighs and he looks at Kyungsoo since the call is being directed to the voicemail since Baekhyun did not answer the call. “He did not answer the phone.”

“Then, try again.” Kyungsoo said.

“Soo… Maybe he still need time to think. I don’t want to disturb his time, Soo. I can wait. If he needs ten years, then I will wait.” Chanyeol said.

“No, you don’t understand. I think there is something wrong.” Kyungsoo said.

“Soo…” Chanyeol is about to say something when a signal of message enters his phone. He checks the screen and it is from Baekhyun. He sighs and hand the phone to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo takes the phone and reads the text.

Don’t call me.

 

“See… He still does not want to talk to me, Soo.” Chanyeol said.

Kyungsoo stares at the screen. He knows that there is something wrong. He just feel uneasy. He puts the phone back on the table before he turns around and leave without a word.

“Soo.” Kai follows Kyungsoo and they walk out from the room together.

Chanyeol just look at his phone on the table. “How much longer that I need to wait, Hyunnie? I miss you so much… Can’t you just come home now?”

___

“Soo, where are you going?” Kai asked and could see that Kyungsoo is taking the jacket and also the car’s key.

“I am going to Hyunnie. There is something wrong, Kai.” Kyungsoo said.

“Seriously, Soo? Right now?” Kai asked.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo nods.

“Look, it is already late. Why don’t you just go and see him tomorrow?” Kai said.

“It is not late, Kai.” Kyungsoo said. “Something is wrong, I could sense it!”

“But…”

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Tao suddenly enters their room.

The two looks at him. “Nothing, Tao.” Kai said. “Why are you here?”

“Oh… I forgot to tell you guys during dinner earlier, but I want to inform you guys that Hyunnie text me earlier.” Tao said and walks to them.

“He texted you? When?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Earlier, before dinner.” Tao said and gives the phone to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo takes the phone and checks the text that Baekhyun and Tao have. “He told me that he will call me tonight, but if he fall asleep, he might forget and could not call. So, if he did not call, he wants me to come and take him tomorrow to the class.”

“Why does he want to call you?” Kai asked.

“I don’t know.” Tao shrugs. “Maybe he misses me.”

Kyungsoo looks at the text. It is being sent to Tao right about 1 hour after he drove Baekhyun home earlier. Why Baekhyun does wants to call Tao?

“Since he did not call, I think I need to go and see him tomorrow morning.” Tao said. “He had a morning class tomorrow and you know, Hyunnie don’t like to be late to class.”

“I will come with you.” Kyungsoo said.

“You will?” Tao asked.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo nods.

“Why?” Tao asked.

“I just want to see him.” Kyungsoo said.

“I will go too.” Kai said.

Tao looks at the two and nods. “Okay.” He takes his phone from Kyungsoo. “I just want to let you guys know, but since you want to come along, I am okay with it. Hyunnie also must miss you guys so much.” Tao said and he walks to the door, leaving the two.

Kai turns to Kyungsoo. “So, we will go and see him tomorrow, okay?” He asked.

Kyungsoo nods. “mmm… But… I still feel something is wrong.”

“Don’t worry, Soo. I am sure he is fine. Our men are watching him. If something is wrong, I will get a call right away.” Kai said.

Kyungsoo does not say anything he still worries about Baekhyun though. He sighs and slowly sits on the bed.

“Please be okay… Hyunnie…”

____

Baekhyun groans as he feels the pain comes from back of his head. He wants to touches his head, but he can’t. His hand is being tied up. As he tries to open his eyes, he heard some guys talking. He takes the time slowly to open his eyes because of the pain from the back of his head and the dizziness. When he opens his eyes completely, he turns his head to the left, to the right, to the front, just to scan the place.

He could see a group of 4 men, sitting not far from him, playing some card. Then, from the surrounding, he could tell that he is inside of the warehouse that he saw earlier, but it is empty. He looks down at himself and he is being tied to a chair. He looks at the man.

“Help… help…” Baekhyun calls for help weakly.

Those men turn to him. Then, they laugh before they go back to their game.

Baekhyun watches them, but it seems like they purposely ignoring him. His eyes gather tears. Why is he here? Like this? Is he too fool because he believes Hyunman who he thought as a nice Ahjushi? The tears escape from his eyes. He knows that the reason he is here because of Chanyeol. They just use him to get on Chanyeol. Even he is scare and afraid, but he hopes that Chanyeol will never show up here. He knows, if Chanyeol comes here, that Giant will surely get kill or get beaten because of him. He does not want Chanyeol to hurt.

“Yeollie… Please don’t come…”

____

Chanyeol stops the car and gets out. It is still too early in the morning, he usually goes to the gym around this time for his morning workout, but he misses Baekhyun so much. So, he just come here, to watch Baekhyun’s house and hope that he could catch a glimpse of Baekhyun.

He stands beside of his car, leaning his back on it and stares at the building. He wishes he could go inside and talk to Baekhyun, he of course can do that since he knows which one is Baekhyun’s house, but as he promises Baekhyun, he will give him all the times that the Angel needs.

While he just staring, a lady walks out from the building, it seems like she delivers the milk to some house there. Chanyeol watches the lady and she looks so beautiful even she looks like she is already in her fifties. He watches the lady takes the bicycle in front of the building with the box of milk on the back of the bicycle.

“mmm…” Chanyeol frown. He looks carefully at the lady. “Why she seem so familiar?” He asked to himself.

The lady gets onto the bicycle and she slowly rides it and going towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol looks at her and their eyes meet. She looks at him and she stops in front of Chanyeol.

“Young man, would you like to have some milk?” The lady asked.

“Oh?” Chanyeol surprises since the lady talks to her.

The lady smiles to him and he swears this smile seem so familiar. “Would you like to have some milk?”

Chanyeol looks at the box behind of her. “mmm… sure.” He said.

The Lady gets off from the bicycle and takes out a box of milk from the box. She looks at Chanyeol and gives it to him. “Here.”

“Oh…” Chanyeol takes out his wallet.

“It’s okay, Young Man.” The Lady said.

“Eh?” Chanyeol looks at her.

The lady walks closer and she takes Chanyeol’s hand and place the milk on Chanyeol’s hand. “Take this.”

Chanyeol looks at her. “Thank you.” She said.

The Lady smiles to him. “It’s okay.” She said. Then, she turns around and walks to her bicycle. She gets onto it and looks again at Chanyeol. “Have a nice day ahead, Chanyeol.”

“mmm… Thank you.” Chanyeol nods and he bows to the Lady. The Lady smiles and she leaves. Chanyeol just watches her. Then, she looks at the milk that he is holding before his eyes grow wider. He looks at the lady again. “How did she know my name?” He asked. He wants to go after the Lady but he stops when his phone rings. He takes out his phone and could see Baekhyun’s name on the screen. His face brightens and he quickly answers the call. “Hello? Baby?” 

“Baby? Omo… I never know that Park Chanyeol can be so sweet.” It is not Baekhyun’s voice.

Chanyeol frown. “Who is this?”

“Don’t you recognize my voice?” The man said from the other line.

Chanyeol finally grabs the situation. “Who the are you and where is my Hyunnie?”

“Omo… Calm down. Don’t worry, your Baby is still safe and sound.” The man said.

Chanyeol’s blood starts to boil. He slams his fist on his car. “Yah! If you touch my Hyunnie I swear I will kill you!”

“Don’t worry, we still did not touch… oh wait, we did touch him a bit, but don’t worry, he is still alive.” The man said.

Chanyeol holds his fist tighter. “Who the are you?!” He asked.

“You want to know?” The man said. “Stay where you are right now. A car will come to you and you need to get onto the car. And I warn you, don’t you dare to do anything funny. Leave your gun, phone and any sort of weapon behind. You also should not tell any of your men. I swear, if you did not listen to me, the pretty face of your Hyunnie will be gone by the time you arrive.” The man laughs.

Chanyeol holds his fist tighter. “Don’t touch him, you er!” he shouts.

“Just do as I say and he will be safe.” The man said.

Chanyeol does not need to be told twice. He wants Baekhyun to safe. Then, a car stops behind of him. He turns around and could finally figure out, who is behind this act.

“Lee Hyunman…”

____

“Where is the breakfast?” Tao asked when he enters the kitchen, but to his surprise. No one is there. “What is this? Where is everyone?” He walks out from the kitchen and goes out and spots Kai and Kyungsoo stand in front of the stairs. “Hyung…”

“Tao! Let’s go now.” Kyungsoo said and he walks to Tao.

“Eh?” Tao surprises.

“Let’s go and see Hyunnie now.” Kyungsoo said. He was worried all night. He could not even sleep because he feels so nervous.

“But… what about breakfast? Plus, it is still too early.” Tao said.

“We can eat the breakfast later, let’s just go and meet Hyunnie now.” Kyungsoo said.

“You guys are going to see Hyunnie?” Xiumin asked, he is walking down from upstairs with Chen.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo nods. He turns back to Tao. “Let’s go, Tao.”

“mmm… Okay.” Tao nods.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter