ANGEL IS BACK

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol walks out from the room and goes straight to downstairs. “Have you guys seen Hyunnie?” He asked to Xiumin and Chen at the living room.

“Oh, I think he went to the swimming pool.” Xiumin said.

“Swimming pool?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes. He said he wants to swim.” Chen said.

Chanyeol nods. “Okay.” He walks to the back of the mansion where the indoor swimming pool is located. When he arrives at the swimming pool, he smiles to see Baekhyun there, inside of the pool, floating with his legs tapping gently in the water to keep him still float. Then, he notices that Baekhyun just wear a short swimming pant without a shirt. “Damn… He should at least wear some swimming suit.” He said and looks around, worries that someone will see the beautiful body of his Angel that supposedly only for him to see.

Chanyeol walks to the entrance of the swimming pool area and looks at the two men stands on guard there. “You two, make sure no one comes in until me and Hyunnie come out, understand?”

“Yes, Hyung-nim.” The men replied together and bow to Chanyeol.

“And make sure that no one can come and peek in inside. Hyunie and I want to have some private time.” Chanyeol said.

“Yes, Hyung-nim.” The men replied again.

Then, Chanyeol just turns back to the pool. While walking to the pool, he stars to discard one by one of his clothes until he is only wearing his tight trunk that perfectly fit to him and the shape of his obviously visible for Baekhyun to see, but that Angel still does not notice him there.

Chanyeol gets into the swimming pool quietly, planning to surprise his cute little Angel. Then, he moves slowly to the floating body of Baekhyun and without a word, he hugs him that makes Baekhyun yelp in surprise.

“Yeollie!” Baekhyun screams after notices that it is Chanyeol.

Chanyeol chuckles and he tightens his hug around Baekhyun’s small waist. “Hey, Baby~”

“You scared me!” Baekhyun said and he hits Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Well, you make me jealous first.” Chanyeol said.

“Jealous?” Baekhyun asked confusedly.

“Who give you permission to swim in here without a proper swimsuit? Don’t you know your body is mine? What if my men saw you and fallen for your beautiful body? Will you take responsibility of that?” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun chuckles and he hits Chanyeol’s chest. “You are being ridiculous.”

“I am not being ridiculous, Baby. You are so y and tempting even you are wearing clothes, what make you think that you are less tempting and y with just wearing this tight short?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes and he wraps his hands around Chanyeol’s nape while he legs lock around Chanyeol’s waist under the water. “Why are you here anyway?” He asked.

“Why else? My Angel is here. So, I come to see my beautiful Angel.” Chanyeol answered.

Baekhyun smiles and he leans his forehead on Chanyeol’s. “I feel so happy today…”

“Why? Because everything comes to the light?” Chanyeol asked.

“No… I feel so happy since all of you come to me at the campus earlier. It feels like I have a new family that truly cares about me.” Baekhyun said. “You guys are my family now, the family that always be there for me. Not like my parent who always busy with work and not like my real parent… who just abandon me.”

“Baby… Don’t say that. Maybe they did that for your own good sake. They did not really mean to abandon you, but they have to. For your own sake.” Chanyeol said.

“But still… They should not abandon me.” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol sighs. He does not want to ruin their sweet moment by talking about this. He wants to enjoy his sweet time with Baekhyun happily. “Okay… Let’s not talk about it. I don’t want you to be sad again.”

“mmm… Thank you, Yeollie.” Baekhyun said and he moves his lips closer to Chanyeol and smashes their lips together.

The supposed to be an innocent peck turns to be something else when Chanyeol replies the kiss to another level. Chanyeol nibbles the bottom of Baekhyun’s lips, asking for entrance and when Baekhyun opens his lips, Chanyeol shoves his tongue inside of Baekhyun’s hot cavern.

“mmm…” Baekhyun moans softly inside of the kiss as Chanyeol’s tongue rolls on every part of his lips without leaving a single part of the hot cavern untouched by his tongue.

Their lips get apart for a short breath but meet once again with Baekhyun now lead the kiss. Chanyeol moves his hands under of the water, groping and squeezing Baekhyun’s asscheeks.

“mmm… Daddy…” Baekhyun moans like a when he breaks their kiss. “I want Daddy now.”

“Let’s go back to our room, Baby.” Chanyeol said, moving to the side. When Baekhyun calls him Daddy, it feels like a beast just wake up from inside of him and he wants to ravish Baekhyun so back.

“No… I can’t wait to go to our room.” Baekhyun said. He moves his hands under of the water and cups Chanyeol’s clothed big .

“mmm… Baby…” Chanyeol moans. “Just wait a bit, Baby.” He lifts Baekhyun up and let the smaller sit beside of the pool.

Baekhyun pouts his lips. He wants Chanyeol now! He can’t wait! As he watches Chanyeol climbs out of the pool, he is ready to attack Chanyeol. He gets up and when Chanyeol already stands outside of the pool, he quickly throws himself to Chanyeol, smashing their lips together.

Chanyeol who surprise with the sudden attack, stumble backward and fall on the floor with Baekhyun on top of him. “Ba.. By…”

Baekhyun shoves his tongue inside of Chanyeol as his hand Chanyeol’s big clothed again. He wants Chanyeol to know that no one could turn him down especially Chanyeol.

Chanyeol replies the kiss and his hands slowly Baekhyun’s again. He can’t resist Baekhyun, who can? So, he just play along and maybe he can still drag Baekhyun out from here after this lustful kiss.

“Baby… not here…” Chanyeol said after Baekhyun takes back his lips.

“mmm… I don’t care.” Baekhyun replied and he moves down, kissing and Chanyeol’s jawline as his hand keeps on up and down of Chanyeol’s clothed that starts to get hard. 

“mmm… Baby…” Chanyeol breaths start to be heavy and he grips tighter to Baekhyun’s asscheeks. 

“Daddy…” Baekhyun moans.

“…” Chanyeol curses. Just the word ‘Daddy’ alone already make his twitches inside of his fit trunks.

“Yes, Daddy… me…” Baekhyun said. He starts to bites Chanyeol’s neck and it hard, leaving his mark.

“mmm… Baby…” Chanyeol finally give in. It is okay, he already told his men to stay on guard and not to let anyone in. He rubs his fingers at the clothes crack between Baekhyun’s asscheeks.

“mmm…” Baekhyun arches his back, his mouth gets wide open. He wants to get rid that short pant and his Daddy’s trunks right now! “Daddy… Just please f… me…”

“Wrong word, Baby. Make love, we don’t , Baby.” Chanyeol said.

“Yes… yes… make love to me, Daddy. Make me as yours. Baby is always Daddy’s.” Baekhyun said with his heavy breath.

“Then, be a good Baby for me. If Baby wants Daddy to make love to Baby, be a good boy for Daddy, a good boy that deserve a rewards from Daddy.” Chanyeol said.

“Yes, Daddy. Baby is a good boy for Daddy.” Baekhyun said.

Then, Chanyeol flips their position, he is on top of Baekhyun. “This is supposed to be a good boy act, Baby.” Chanyeol said.

“mmm…” Baekhyun nods.

“Now…” Chanyeol his lips to watches Baekhyun under of him. Damn God! Baekhyun is so hot under of him, breathing so heavily with his wet hairs and red face. He kisses Baekhyun and let their tongues dance together, lustful while his hands roam around Baekhyun’s body. Touching Baekhyun’s chest, touching the milky skin there and when he comes in contact with the two buds there, he wastes no time to start toying with the boy s, rubbing circle around them making Baekhyun squirm under of him.

“mmm… Daddy… so good…” Baekhyun moans after their lips get apart and arches his body. “Touch Baby there… please.”

Chanyeol does not need to be told twice. He moves down, to the crook of Baekhyun’s neck, marking and and kissing every part of the skin before he moves more down and finally the now sensitive .

“Ahhh…” Baekhyun arches his back, mouth get wide open.

Chanyeol’s hand moves down and cups Baekhyun’s clothed that already hard as rock. Actually, both of them are totally hard now, hard for each other.

“Daddy… Daddy…” Baekhyun moans when he suddenly stops and let his mouth wide open as silence moan comes out from his mouth when Chanyeol squeezes his .

“Daddy loves Baby’s s.” Chanyeol said. “Baby’s s get hard when Daddy them. Since like Baby really loves when Daddy play with Baby’s , right?”

“Yes, Daddy! Yes!” Baekhyun moans. He moves his hands to Chanyeol’s trunks. He wants to takes that off.

“Wait, Baby.” Chanyeol stops Baekhyun. “Don’t be too fast.” He withdrew his hands from Baekhyun.

“No… Baby wants to quickly have Daddy’s . Please give Baby, Daddy’s .” Baekhyun said.

“You want Daddy’s ?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes… Please give Baby, Daddy’s big .” Baekhyun said.

“Then…” Chanyeol gets up from Baekhyun’s body and moves to the side. “Take off your short and get on all fours, now.” He ordered.

Baekhyun quickly takes off his short, revealing his too hard before gets on all four. “Daddy… quick.” Baekhyun said, lifting and wiggling his on air.

Chanyeol gulps to watches such a scene. His Baby totally a for him. He takes off his trunks and tosses it to the side. He does not care anymore if anyone sees him. In fact, it turns him more on if someone sees him make love to Baekhyun. At least everyone will know that they belong to each other.  

Chanyeol stands behind of Baekhyun, he caresses Baekhyun’s and he could not help but drool on Baekhyun’s pink entrance. Then, without wasting more time, he holds Baekhyun’s waist and push his inside of Baekhyun.

“mmm…” Both of them moans at the same time as the big enters the tight .

The pleasure is overwhelming for both of them as the tight muscle squeezes the big and it feels warm, both the wall and the .

“mmm… ah… Daddy… mmm…” Baekhyun screams in pleasure. “Daddy is so big… ah… so big… so thick…”

“Yes, Baby… Baby are so tight!” Chanyeol groans as he pushes his entire inside of Baekhyun. How can Baekhyun always still so tight even they already make love for lot of time already and when done it, it never end with just one round, at least 3 to 4 until Baekhyun is satisfy. “Baby…” Chanyeol groans and without letting Baekhyun to adjust, he starts to move inside of Baekhyun.

“Da… Daddy… faster… ah… yes… Daddy!” Baekhyun moans on every from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol forms a smirk, really like this side of Baekhyun. “Okay, Baby.” Hebent his body, presses his strong chest to Baekhyun’s back and continues to inside of Baekhyun, deeper and faster. Baekhyun’s moans are like the most beautiful music ever in the world. He Baekhyun’s nape and make sure to leave his mark there.

“mmm… ah… Daddy…” Baekhyun moans. “Harder! Please harder! I want it harder, Daddy!”

Chanyeol starts to ram his faster inside of Baekhyun. He holds the side of Baekhyun’s waist and push and pull Baekhyun towards him to meet his . The beautiful Angel is losing his mind as he keeps on louder, begging for more.

“Do you want to come already, Baby? Just tell Daddy and Daddy will make Baby come.”

“Yes… Yes, Daddy… Baekhyun moans. He really loves how Chanyeol always baby him during making love, it feels so damn nice and hot. “Baby wants to come, Da… Daddy!”

Chanyeol let out a smirk and caresses Baekhyun’s . He also nears his peak too and he also could tell that Baekhyun is the same since Baekhyun’s tight is clenching and unclenching around his . He starts to faster, pounding inside of Baekhyun and hit his prostate again and again, makes Baekhyun a mess in front of him.

“ahh! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!” Baekhyun’s screams is echoing throughout the entire of the swimming pool area and the men that guard the entrance also aware of what is happening inside.

“Baby!” Chanyeol gives his last powerful inside of Baekhyun and let his spurt out inside of the smaller as Baekhyun also reaches his and show his on the floor.

“Ahh… yes…” Baekhyun moans out louder as he comes and he could feel Chanyeol’s is filling him. It feels so nice to have that hot inside of him. Then, Baekhyun give up on his hands and legs that make him fall with Chanyeol on top of him. Both of them are panting, trying to fix their breathing.

“So… Does Baby Boy enjoy the love making session?” Chanyeol asked after he gets hold of his breath and pulls out his from inside of Baekhyun. He lies down beside of the Angel and looks at him.

Baekhyun forms a smile. “Yes… I love it… I love you Daddy and I love Daddy’s too…”

“Daddy also loves Baby and Baby tight too…”

____

Baekhyun walks with Tao at the corridor. Now, he can finally smile and walk with his head up. Everyone who walks pass them will apologize to Baekhyun and some of them even give him roses, especially the boys who seem to have a little hope because they thought Baekhyun is single.

“I see that you have a lot of fans.” Tao said and help Baekhyun to hold the flowers.

Baekhyun’s smile grows wider. “They just apologize to me, Hyung.”

“Should I tell Chanyeol Hyung? I am sure he will find all these people that gave you flowers to kill them out of jealousy.” Tao said.

Baekhyun glares at Tao. “Don’t you ever think about it, Hyung. Plus I am happy with Yeollie. I will not look at them.”

“Great to hear that.” Tao said.

Baekhyun smiles again and walks to the lecture hall. He walks to his usual seat. As he walks to his seat, he scans the hall and looks for Luhan, but he could not see him there. He just hopes that Luhan will be okay since everyone already knows what actually happen. But, Luhan is nowhere he can see.

Baekhyun sits at the seat and takes out h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter