GOODBYE

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunman walks to the room where Baekhyun is being place at. He looks at the two men in front of the door. “Is Chanyeol inside?” He asked.

“No. The visiting hours already end and the Doctor is inside.” The man at the door said.

Hyunman nods. Then, he is about to walk to sit at the chair that being prepare at the hallway, but he stops and looks at the Doctor and two nurses who walk towards him.

“Oh…” He looks at the men. “I thought you said his Doctor is inside.” Hyunman said.

“Yes. He is.” The man said.

Hyunman looks at the Doctor again. It is the Doctor that is in charge of Baekhyun. “Then…”

“Hello, Mr. Lee.” The Doctor greets him.

“Did another Doctor is being assign to my son?” Hyunman asked.

“Huh?” The Doctor looks confused. “No, I am his Doctor.”

Hyunman’s eyes grow wider. He turns to the door. “Damn.” He walks to the door.

“Hyung-nim.” The man at the door looks at Hyunman.

“Give me your gun.” Hyunman said.

“Oh.” The Man startled but he takes out his gun and gives it to Hyunman.

The Doctor and the Nurses panic to see the gun. “Mr. Lee, what are you trying to do?”

“Saving my son.” Hyunman said and he walks into the room. He quickly walks pass the first room before he walks to the real room where Baekhyun is being place at.

“Hello, Baekhyun… I am Lee Donghae, your grim reaper. It is nice to see you, but I just want to send you back to Heaven. Good bye…” Donghae said and about to inject the poison to Baekhyun when the door of the room is being slam open. He startled and the syringe falls from his hands and goes to the floor.

Hyunman’s eyes grow wider to see the man who is dressing as Doctor. “Donghae?” The two men and also the Doctor behind of him, quite surprise and shock to see that Donghae is there.

Donghae also surprise to see Hyunman there. “Dad?”

“Donghae, what are you doing here? What are you trying to do to Baekhyun?” Hyunman asked.

Baekhyun turns his head to the side and he could see Hyunman. Then, fears keep building inside of him. Both Donghae and Hyunman is here, he is beyond scare. “Yeollie…” He grips weakly to the bed sheet. He closes his eyes and quite scare. The scene at the warehouse come back into his mind.

“I want to kill him.” Donghae said.

“What? Why? Donghae, he is my son. He is like your Dongsaeng.” Hyunman said.

Baekhyun slowly opens his eyes again. “What did he said?” He asked to himself.

“Your son? My Dongsaeng?” Donghae asked. “Don’t make me laugh, Dad! I am the only son that you have! I am the one who you raise, not him!” He shouts.

“Donghae… please don’t do this.” Hyunman said.

“I am going to kill him, Dad. I supposedly be your only son and I will inherit the gang!” Donghae said.

“Donghae… you will take the Gang. I don’t plan to give them to Baekhyun. You are more than deserve, Donghae.” Hyunman said. “So, leave him alone. Don’t hurt him, Donghae… please…”

“No… I don’t believe you. Until this stupid die, I will not believe you.” Donghae said. He looks down, looking for the syringe.

“Donghae… Please don’t. He is my son… I love him, Donghae.” Hyunman said.

Donghae spots his syringe and he picks it up. Then, he looks at Hyunman. “You will only love me, Dad. I am your only son. I am going to kill him!” He said and he lifts the syringe on air before he is about to stab it to Baekhyun.

“No!” The Doctor screams.

Donghae’s smirks grows wider. He will get rid of Baekhyun forever. Then, the sound of the gunshot fill the entire room and also the hospital.

___

Chanyeol and Kai look to the front. “The ?” Kai asked.

“Hyunnie!” Chanyeol shouts as he runs to Baekhyun’s room. He notices that there are two nurses standing in front of the room but the men that supposedly guard the door are not there. Kai quickly follows him and they get inside of the room. “Hyunnie!” Chanyeol pushes the men and the doctor to the side. He runs to the bed and stops when he notices Hyunman and Donghae there.

Donghae is on the floor, blood dripping from his chest while Hyunman holds him. “I am sorry… I am sorry, Donghae…” Hyunman said.

Chanyeol and Kai look at them. “What happen?” Chanyeol asked.

“Dad…” Donghae groans in pain.

“I am sorry… I am really sorry…” Hyunman said.

Kai looks at Baekhyun and he could see that Baekhyun already awake. “Hyung, Hyunnie is awake!”

Chanyeol looks at Kai before he turns to Baekhyun. His eyes grow wider. “Hyunnie!” he stands beside of the bed and grabs his hand. “Hyunnie… you are awake.”

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol and his eyes pour tears. “Yeol… Yeollie…”

“Yes… I am here. I am here, Baby.” Chanyeol said, his eyes also get teary. Finally, Baekhyun is awake. He rubs Baekhyun’s forehead and places some kisses on it. “Thank you, Baby… thank you that you finally wake up…”  His tears pour out from his eyes.

Donghae looks at Hyunman who is crying for him. At the exact time, he totally feel the love that his Dad has towards him. “Tha… thank you, Dad…” Donghae said. “Tha… thank you for be… being my Dad… and I am sorry that I am greedy…”

“No… no, Donghae… I am sorry…” Hyunman said. Even Donghae is not his own son, but he already thinks Donghae as his real son. Since Hyungil left, he only have Donghae who stay beside of him.

“I am sor… sorry that I try to kill your real son.” Donghae said.

“Donghae…” Hyunman looks at the Doctor. “Save him! Please save him!”

The Doctor turns to the nurse. “Go and quickly takes the bed.”

“Yes, Sir.” The nurse said and quickly runs for the emergency bed.

“It… it’s okay, Dad…” Donghae said. “I… I…” He does not finish his word, he slowly close his eyes and he stops moving.

“No… no…” Hyunman looks at Donghae. “No! Donghae! Wake up!”

Chanyeol looks at Hyunman and Donghae. He does not know what happen, but he somehow can guess it. He turns back to Baekhyun when the Angel squeeze his hand weakly.

“Baby…” Chanyeol looks at him with eyes pouring from his eyes.

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol and he forms a thin smile. He feels so happy that he could see Chanyeol’s face. “I love you…” he said to Chanyeol inside of his head. He feels so weak to even say it. Then, he slowly closes his eyes.

“Baby…” Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun. “Why you close back your eyes? You already slept for two months, Baby…” He said and fears start to fill his heart again. No, don’t tell him that Baekhyun will sleep again after he finally wakes up. “Baby…” he shook Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Baby… open your eyes…”

Baekhyun does not open his eyes again. His smile slowly fades. The room that earlier being fill with the sound of the ‘beep… beep… beep...’ start to fill with only a long beep. ‘Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep”

“Baby… Baby! Wake up!”

____

“Baekkie!” Luhan suddenly wakes up from his sleep and he sits up, trying to reach something on air, but when he looks at the air, there is nothing for him to reach. He is panting and also sweating. The door of the room gets open from outside and Sehun stands outside there.

“Why? I heard you scream.” Sehun said.

Luhan looks around before he turns back to Sehun. “Where am I?”

“At my house… You fall asleep earlier. So, I decided to take you to my house.” Sehun said. He walks into the room. “Are you okay? You are sweating and panting.”

Luhan touches his chest that goes up and down. “Baekkie…”

“Baekkie?” Sehun arches his eyebrow. “Why? What’s wrong with Baekhyun?”

Luhan removes the blanket from his body and stands up from the bed. “Sehun, let’s go to the hospital.”

“Huh? This late?” Sehun asked.

“Yes. Let’s go. I feel like something is wrong.” Luhan said.

“Huh?” Sehun frown.

“Let’s just go… please…”

____

Kyungsoo walks to his room after have some talk with Xiumin. They are planning to stay over at the hospital tomorrow to wait for Baekhyun wake up from the two months coma now. Then, he suddenly feels his heart beats faster that makes him stop walking. “Oh…” He touches his chest. “What is this?” He asked. Then, his eyes suddenly get teary. “What’s wrong with me?” He looks around and he starts to pant. The tears pour out from his eyes and flow down from his cheek.

“Hyunnie…” Kyungsoo does not know what happen, but his eyes keep pouring tears. “Hyunnie… Hyunnie…” He keeps calling Baekhyun’s name. Baekhyun’s smiling face comes into his mind. He remembers the moment when Baekhyun hugs him when they talk about his parent and how he ends up here. “Hyunnie…” His knees become weak and he slowly falls on the ground. “Hyunnie… Hyunnie! Hyunnie!” He starts to sob.

Out of sudden, he starts to slams his fist on the floor for couple of times. “Hyunnie! Hyunnie! Hyunnie!”

“Soo!” Xiumin who heard his scream runs to him.

“Soo Hyung! What’s wrong?” Tao also runs to him.

“Soo, are you okay?” Chen asked.

“Hyunnie… Hyunnie…” Kyungsoo does not know why he is crying, but this might be have something to do with Baekhyun.

“Hyunnie? Why? What’s wrong with Hyunnie?” Xiumin asked.

Kyungsoo shook his head. “I don’t know… I don’t know…” Then, he just sobs.

____

Kai wipes his tears. He looks at Chanyeol that is sitting on the floor, leaning his back on the wall. He needs to appear strong, he could not cries in front of Chanyeol right now. He walks to the Giant and sits beside of him on the floor. “Hyung…”

“Why… Why is this happening, Kai?” Chanyeol asked and tears keep pouring from his eyes. “I love him… I love him so much…”

Kai moves closer to Chanyeol and he hugs the Hyung. His eyes also slowly gather tears again.

“I love him… Hyunnie… Please don’t leave me…” Chanyeol said.

“Hyung… He… He just went to better place…” Kai said and tears pour out from his eyes. He just hug Chanyeol tightly.

“mmm…” Someone clears his throat.

Kai loosens his hug and looks up at the Doctor. “Doctor…” Chanyeol just looks down, still crying for his Baekhyun.

“Congratulation, Mr. Byun is now safe and finally awake from his coma.” The Doctor said.

Chanyeol looks up and stops crying. “Eh?”

“Mr. Byun Baekhyun. He finally awake now and we are going to transfer him to a normal ward by tomorrow morning.” The Doctor said.

“Eh?” Kai also surprise.

Chanyeol stands up. “Wait… what?” He asked and confused.

“mmm… Mr. Byun Baekhyun is awake and we will transfer him to a new and normal room tomorrow morning. He is completely fine now and he does not need to depend on the machine to breathe anymore. We just need to do some checkup and x-tray to check on the fracture bones.” The Doctor said.

“Huh?” Chanyeol still shock.

Kai also stands up. “So, you mean that our Hyunnie is still alive?”

“Yes.” The Doctor nods. “Why? Do you guys think that he already…” He looks at the two confusedly and does not want to finish his word.

“But earlier, he just close his eyes and that damn machine just beeeeppp and straight line and… I thought…” Chanyeol becomes more confused with his own words.

“Oh, that? The socket falls from his finger. Maybe because he was holding your hands earlier that makes it falls from his finger.” The Doctor said. “Plus, he just wake up from 2 months coma, of course he is so weak and will fall back asleep. But don’t worry, we already give him the protein that he needs, by tomorrow morning, he will wake up again and that time, he needs to eat a proper meal for his breakfast.”

“You mean… you mean… my Hyunnie is alive?” Chanyeol asked.

“I believed I already answer that question earlier, Mr. Park.” The Doctor said with a smile.

“Damn! Yes! Thanks God!” Chanyeol shouts. Then, he hugs the Doctor. “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!”

____

Baekhyun slowly opens his eyes, groaning in the process. He can feel that someone is holding his hand. When he finally opens his eyes, he looks up the white ceiling. Then, he turns to the side that makes him slowly forms a smile.

“Good morning, Baby…” Chanyeol said with his teary eyes.

Baekhyun smiles weakly. “Yeollie…”

“Yes, Baby?” Chanyeol asked. He moves closer and he brings Baekhyun’s hand to his lips and keeps on kissing it.

“Whe… where am I?” Baekhyun asked.

“You are at the hospital, Baby and you have been a bad Baby since you slept for two months already.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun close his eyes. “Tw… Two mon… months?” He asked.

“mmm…” Chanyeol nods. He moves closer and kisses Baekhyun’s forehead. “You have been in coma for two months, Baby. Thank you for finally wake up.”

Baekhyun opens his eyes. “I am sorry…”

“Sorry?” Chanyeol asked.

“For making… you worry…” Baekhyun said.

“Silly… It’s okay. As long as you are awake and fine now. I don’t mind at all.” Chanyeol said. “You don’t need to apologize, Baby… Instead, it is me who should apologize… I am sorry that I can’t protect you. I failed to protect you, Baby… I am so sorry…” His tears pour out from his eyes.

Baekhyun weakly shook his head. “No… you don’t need to apologize, Yeollie… It was my fault.”

“It is not your fault, Baby… Next time, I promise that I will protect you. I will never ever let even an ant to bite you. Trust me…” Chanyeol said.

“I trust you, Yeollie…” Baekhyun said.

“I love you, Baby… I love you… so much…” Chanyeol said.

“Nado… I love you too…” Baekhyun replied.

Chanyeol moves closer again and he kisses Baekhyun’s lips, but it is just a normal peck. He takes back his lips, looking at his beautiful Angel.

“Hyunnie!” The doors get wide open from outside.

Chanyeol turns to the door and could see Kyungsoo, Kai, Tao, Chen and Xiumin there. He smiles to them and wipes his tears.

“Hyunnie!”

___

All of them wait for Baekhyun to comes back from the checkup. Luhan and Sehun are also there and happy that Baekhyun finally wake up.

“So… Hyunnie will go back to our house, right?” Tao asked.

Chanyeol looks at Tao.

“Of course.” Kyungsoo said. “I already change everything and prepare for his come back to our house. It his house too.”

“Yeah!” Tao is excited to have Baekhyun back at the house. Since Baekhyun left, the house feels so empty.

Chanyeol also wants Baekhyun to come back to his house, but what about Miran and Hyunman? Will they allow Baekhyun to go to his house again? Even Hyunman was the one who kidnaped Baekhyun, but it is also his fault that Baekhyun get injured, because he is Baekhyun’s boyfriend. Plus, Miran took Baekhyun away from Hyunman since she does not want her son involve with mafia’s world. Chanyeol is a mafia and the leader on top of that.

The door get open from the outside and the nurse pulls Baekhyun who is sitting on the wheelchair.

“Hyunnie!” Tao shouts.

Chanyeol looks at the door, he quickly forms a smile and walks to Baekhyun. “How is him?” he asked.

“The Doctor will come and explain his condition later.” The Nurse said.

“Oh…” Chanyeol nods.

“Now, he should just rest.” The Nurse said and she looks at everyone inside of the room. “He needs a lot of rest.”

Chanyeol nods. “Okay. I will make sure that he will have enough rest.” He looks at his beloved Angel who is smiling to him.

“Then, I will excuse myself first.” The Nurse said and bow to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol takes Baekhyun to the bed, he lifts Baekhyun up bridal style and places the smaller on the bed. “There…”

Baekhyun smiles to him. “Thank you, Yeollie.”

“My pleasure, Baby.” Chanyeol said and he pinches Baekhyun’s nose.

Sehun and Luhan watch them. They also smile to each other. Baekhyun seem happy and everyone here seem like they really care so much about Baekhyun.

The Doctor comes when they talk happily with Baekhyun and Chanyeol holding hand, intertwines their fingers together. The Doctor explains that Baekhyun is totally fine now. The broken bones already heal since they start to heal when Baekhyun was in coma. Baekhyun can even leave the hospital soon, but he needs to come back to run some checkup.

“I am happy that you are totally fine now, Hyunnie.” Kyungsoo said after the Doctor left.

Baekhyun smiles to him. “I also happy, Hyung. Even I just woke up, I can’t wait to get out from here. I want to go home so bad.”

Chanyeol watches Baekhyun. He also wants Baekhyun to go back home, but can Baekhyun goes back to their house. His worries start to grow strong when someone opens the door and everyone turns to it including Baekhyun.

“Omma! Appa!” Baekhyun looks at his parent at the door.

“Hyunnie!” Mrs. Byun runs into the room.

The others move to the side and gives some space to Baekhyun’s fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter