PHOTOS

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun groans as he stretches his body. His head feels so dizzy and heavy. He also feel like nausea. “mmm…” He opens his eyes and massages his temple, staring at the white ceiling. “What happened last night?” He asked. He tries to sit up and looks around. He realizes that he is not wearing any shirt. He checks his other half body and luckily he is still wearing his short from last night.

“What happen last night? Why does my head feel so dizzy?” Baekhyun asked and looks around. Then, he just remembers that he tried to get Chanyeol drunk in order to know whether Chanyeol really love him and the reason that he loves him. He sighs since he could not remember anything after he drinks like 4 can of beers.

Baekhyun scans the room, the beers and the cans already gone. “So… my plan failed?” Baekhyun asked. He removes the blanket from his body and tries to get up from the bed. He walks to the walk-in closet and takes some t-shirt before he just walks out from the room. He wants to drink some water since his throat feels so thirsty.

He walks into the kitchen and looks at Kyungsoo who is preparing the breakfast. “Hyung…” He calls that guy.

Kyungsoo turns around. “Hyunnie, you are awake.” He said.

“Water…” Baekhyun said.

“Okay. Just sit down there.” Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun sits at the island and land his head on it as Kyungsoo takes the water for him. “Hyunnie, here.”

Baekhyun lifts his head and takes the glass. He drinks the water and empty the glass that makes Kyungsoo pour more inside of it and he just drink the water completely.

“Are you okay?” Kyungsoo asked.

“My head feel so painful.” Baekhyun said, plant his elbow on the island and rest his head on his hand.

“Well, my head will totally be that painful too if I drank too much beers.” Kyungsoo said. He sits beside of Baekhyun. “Chanyeol told me to prepare the hangover soup to you, but… why did you guys drink so much? Did Chanyeol force you?”

Baekhyun shook. “No… I just want to make his drunk.”

“Who? Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yes…” Baekhyun said.

“Why you want to make him drunk?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I just… nothing…” Baekhyun said.

Kyungsoo shook his head and stands up. “Hyunnie, Chanyeol hardly get drunk. He has a high tolerance towards alcohol.” He said while walking back to the stove.

“Eh? Really?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun sighs and buried his face on the island again. “ughhh… This is so frustrating.” Kyungsoo just watch him and continue to prepare the hangover soup. “Where is he?” Baekhyun asked after he lifts his head again.

“At the gym with Kai.” Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun nods. He stands up. “I will just… go and take shower.”

“Okay. Just come down later and we can have breakfast together.” Kyungsoo said.

“mmm…” Baekhyun replied and walks out from the kitchen with his still not to sober mind. He walks to the stairs, but he stops and looks at the way to the gym. Instead of going upstairs, he walks to the gym. It’s not like he wants to see Chanyeol, but he just wants to check the gym. “Yes, I just want to check the gym.” That is what he thought.

When he arrives in front of the gym’s door, he could hear Chanyeol and Kai’s voice. He stands beside of the door and tries to listen to what they are talking.

“Seriously, he is so cute, Kai. I don’t know what should I do with him last night.” It is Chanyeol’s voice.

“Is he talking about me?” Baekhyun asked to himself.

“Come on, Hyung. You already said that for like the 100th times today.” Kai said and he sounds annoy. “I know that he is cute, so stop.”

Chanyeol chuckles. “I can’t stop… Aish, what should I do to my cute Hyunnie? I wish, I can keep him in my pocket so that no one could see his cuteness. His cuteness should just be exclusive to me.”

Baekhyun forms a smile. “Keep me in his pocket? Does he think I am a doll or what?” He asked with his too wide smile. Then, he tries to listen more to what they are talking inside.

“I can see that you really love him a lot, Hyung.” Kai said.

“There is no reason for me to not love him, Kai.” Chanyeol said. “Maybe when I first met him before, I never thought about loving him completely, but after I met him again that night, when he was drugged, I can see the real him and that make me fall in love to him. He is so cute, so sassy and he just be himself.”

“Well, at least you did not just want him for . That is better.” Kai said.

“I love him more than anything, Kai. Not just for , in fact, I don’t want to have with him, I call it as make love. I love him, Kai. So much…” Chanyeol said.

“I know. In fact, almost everyone knows now after what happened yesterday. The gang members talk about how you shot back to your Uncle because of Hyunnie.” Kai said.

“I know.” Chanyeol said. “No one deserve to insult my Hyunnie, Kai. He is too precious to be insult. If anyone dare to insult at him or even curse him, I will kill that person. I am serious. Even that person is my own Uncle. I don’t mind, Kai.”

Baekhyun feels so touch to hear that. “So… Is that mean he really loves me? For real?” He asked.

“I will protect him whatever I have Kai. He is the reason for me to continue alive for now.” Chanyeol said.

“So, you are serious about leaving the Gang for him?” Kai asked.

“Yes. I am willing to leave EXO if he wants me to. Maybe you can take over.” Chanyeol said.

“Hyung, maybe you want to think more about it.” Kai said.

“There is no need, Kai. Once he say he wants me to leave EXO, then I will leave. I will go with him. Maybe the two of us can live somewhere far from this darkness of mafia world and we could enjoy our peaceful life somewhere. Maybe we can love somewhere near the beach or wherever it is as long as my Hyunnie is with me.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun’s eyes slowly gather tears. So, Chanyeol even willing to leave this Gang for him?

“Wow, Hyung… I really respect your love to him.” Kai said.

Chanyeol chuckles. “I just fall in love too deep for him, Kai.”

“I think, if anyone hear you now, they will never expect that you are the leader of EXO.” Kai said.

“Right.” Chanyeol replied.

Baekhyun wipes his tears away. Maybe he should leave for now. He now knows that Chanyeol really love him for real even the reason is quite unclear.

“Anyway, about the drug, do you think Hyunnie really got drug that night?” Kai asked.

Baekhyun stops. He tries to eavesdrop again.

“I think so.” Chanyeol said.

“But, who drug him?” Kai asked.

“Maybe some jerk who want to advantage over him. Luckily I was there. If anyone does anything to him, I swear I will kill that person in the most cruel way, Kai.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun arches his eyebrow. “What? So… it is not really him who drugs me? Then, who?”

____

Sehun opens the door and looks at Luhan in front of it. “Lulu?”

“Hi, Sehun.” Luhan said. He looks at Sehun who only wearing a bathrobe and his hair is still wet.

“What are you doing here?” Sehun asked.

“I bring some breakfast to you.” Luhan replied and shows the packed breakfast he brought to Sehun.

“Oh… Thank you.” Sehun said. “Come in.” He steps to the side and let Luhan enters his house.

Luhan comes in. “Thank you.”

“I will go and wear some clothes first. I just come home from the gym.” Sehun said.

“Okay.” Luhan nods.

Sehun walks to his room while Luhan goes to the kitchen. He puts the foods that he prepared for Sehun onto the plate. He could not stop smiling since he can come here so early in the morning just to see Sehun. He puts everything on the dining table. Then, he scans the house until his eyes stop at the photo of Baekhyun that is being place on the cabinet at the living room.

He walks to the cabinet and checks the photos on there. There are so many photos of Baekhyun and Sehun together.

“I still don’t have time to throw them.” Sehun suddenly appears.

Luhan turns to Sehun. “Oh…” He smiles to him. “It must be hard for you.”

Sehun walks to the cabinet and looks at those photos. “I love him and I still love him, Lulu… I can’t believe that he will betray me like this.”

Luhan looks at Sehun and it hurts him to hear that Sehun still love Baekhyun.

“You know… I went to the mall yesterday since I need to buy something… I saw him there.” Sehun said.

“At the mall?” Luhan asked.

“Yes… He is there with some guys. I don’t know who are they, but I can see that he is so close with them.” Sehun said.

Luhan tries to think who these people that Sehun are talking about. He kind of know every Baekhyun’s friend and he does not have too many close friend that he could go and shop together at the mall. He usually go to the mall with him or Sehun. Then he forms a smirk.

“Oh… Maybe those guy…” Luhan said.

“You know them?” Sehun asked.

“mmm.. I don’t want to tell you this, but maybe you should know.” Luhan said. “I went to his house couple days ago and there are some guys over there. They are like… half and have fun.”

Sehun does not know what else he should say. He does not want to believe but with how he caught Baekhyun that morning at the hotel’s room with Chanyeol, it is enough for him to know what is true and what is wrong. Baekhyun cheated on him and with what he just saw at the mall yesterday, it make him more sure that Baekhyun indeed like what the rumors talk about. Plus, Luhan also confirm it. He is sure that Luhan will not lie and know Baekhyun the best.

“Can you do me a favor?” Sehun suddenly asked.

Luhan looks at Sehun. “What it is?”

“Can you help me to throws all these photos?” Sehun asked.

“Me?” Luhan asked. He looks at those photos. He would be glad to throw them out, but he wishes Sehun will throw it himself so that he knows Sehun already throw Baekhyun away from his life.

“It hurts me and I don’t want to see his photo inside of my house.” Sehun said. “So, can you throw them out?”

“Okay.” Luhan nods.

“Thank you, Lulu. I feel so grateful towards you.” Sehun said and pats Luhan’s shoulder.

“It is nothing. I am glad that I can be a little help to you.” Luhan said and smile to Sehun.

“You are so nice.” Sehun said.

Luhan just smile to him. Then, Sehun walks to the dining table while Luhan turns back to the photos on the cabinet. He looks at the photo of Sehun and Baekhyun together.

“Byun Baekhyun… I will make Sehun as mine… and you, you will never have the chance with him again…”

____

Chanyeol enters the dining hall and looks at Baekhyun who already there. “Hey, Baby.” He said and walks to his seat.

Baekhyun looks at him and he is kind of feeling shy, he does not know why.

“Did you have a good sleep last night?” Chanyeol asked and smiles to Baekhyun.

“We slept together… why you bother to ask.” Baekhyun said and looks away from the handsome smile that Chanyeol flash to him.

“Well, I can’t really sleep well because of a little puppy being all drunk and clingy to me.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun turns to Chanyeol. “What?” He asked and kind of surprise.

“What? Did you forget what happened last night?” Chanyeol asked.

“mmm…” Baekhyun looks at everyone there before he turns back to Chanyeol. “Did I… do something stupid?”

Chanyeol chuckles and he pinches Baekhyun’s nose. “No, not stupid, but cute.” He said and smiles widely to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun does not remember anything, but the way Chanyeol say it make he wants to know what actually happen last night. He just that he drink 4 can of beers and after that, he could not remember anything.

“What happen?” Baekhyun asked.

“mmm… nothing much, you just say that I am a good kisser and told me to kiss you.” Chanyeol said and wink to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun’s cheeks get red. “Liar!” He half shouts.

“No, I am not.” Chanyeol said. “It is the truth.”

Baekhyun bites his bottom lips and he looks at the others who are watching them with a meaningful smile. “hahaha… Chanyeol must be lying to tease me.” He said and laugh awkwardly.

“It does not seem that way though.” Kyungsoo said.

“Yes.” Kai replied.

“It is okay, Hyunnie. We understand.” Xiumin said and smiles to him.

“No, it is not.” Baekhyun said. He turns to Chanyeol. “Yah! Stop lying and tell them the truth.”

“You want me to tell the truth?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods. “I just fall asleep, right?”

“mmm…” Chanyeol acts like he is thinking. “You did fall asleep…”

“See!” Baekhyun looks at the others

“After you drank like 10 can of beers, you get really drunk and tell me that you hate me because I am a good kisser and make your heart beat faster.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun’s eyes grow wider and he turns to Chanyeol. “Yah! When did I?”

“Last night.” Chanyeol said with his grin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter