SCARE

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think they are about to arrive by now.” Kai said as he walks behind of Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nods. They walk out from the house and as Kai said, they could see his Mercedes Benz that is being drive by Baekhyun. The car suddenly stops and he just looks at it.

“Why did they stop?” Chanyeol asked without even looking at Kai.

“mmm… I don’t know.” Kai said as he watches the car too.

Then the car moves again towards the garage and instead of going straight, the car is being put in reverse way.

“What is he doing?” Kai asked while watching the car. “Maybe he wants to do a reverse parking.”

Then, they could see the car moves in reverse mode and go straight to the garage and it is moving too fast until they could see the car crash with the Lamborghini that produce a loud bam sound.

Chanyeol’s eyes grow wider. “Hyunnie!” He screams and quickly runs to the car. Kai quickly follows from behind and since the sound is quite loud, some of their men also run to the scene to check on what happen.

“What is that?” Kyungsoo also walks out from the house and looks at the running men towards the garage. His eyes grow wider when he could see the Mercedes that is crushing with the Lamborghini.

While in the car, Tao is totally pale and panic. “Hyunnie! We are so going to die!” He shouts.

Baekhyun just smirks as he watches Chanyeol runs to the car. Chanyeol will surely get mad and he will fight back and he will dare Chanyeol to chase him out from here. He is getting so pissed right now.

Chanyeol opens the door and looks at Baekhyun. “Hyunnie!” Chanyeol shouts right in front of his face.

Baekhyun feels like his eardrum almost pop out from his ears because of the loud shout. He wants to shout back to Chanyeol but he could not do it when Chanyeol suddenly hug him.

“Baby… Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked and his voice sound so worry. He loosens the hug and checks on Baekhyun’s body, panic and worries are filling inside of him. “Baby, are you hurt? Did you get injured? Are you okay? Are you perhaps shock?”

Baekhyun could not say anything. This is not the reaction that he wants. He is beyond surprise.

“Baby.” Chanyeol holds his arms. “Are you okay? Why don’t you answer me?” He asked.

“Eh?” Baekhyun just wake up from his shock.

“Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked.

“I…” Baekhyun could not answer, looking at how Chanyeol’s face that is worrying about him, make his heart feel touch. He feels some weird warm feeling from inside of him. The feeling that he never feel when he is with Sehun.

“Damn…” Chanyeol looks at Kai. “Call Yixing Hyung and tell him to come over.”

“Yes.” Kai nods. He takes out his phone and he quickly makes a call.

Chanyeol on the other side unbuckle the seatbelt for Baekhyun and he quickly lifts the smaller up bridal style. Baekhyun gets surprise and quickly wraps Chanyeol’s neck with his hands.

“Don’t worry, Baby… You are safe now.” Chanyeol said. He thought Baekhyun was shock because of the car crash while the truth is, he just shock and speechless with Chanyeol’s reaction. Chanyeol walks with carrying Baekhyun back to the mansion. “You will be okay, Baby. I promise you.” He said and keep on kissing Baekhyun’s forehead.

Baekhyun just watches Chanyeol’s face. His heart starts to beat so fast and for the moment, it feels like the time has stop and only they are the one who is moving.

Kai watches the two before he opens the door for Tao and looks at him. “Are you okay?”

Tao looks at Kai. “Yes… but, is Chanyeol Hyung mad?” Kai turns back to look at their leader, he also could not say whether Chanyeol is mad or just worry.

“Soo, takes a glass of water for Hyunnie.” Chanyeol said as he approaches Kyungsoo and also the entrance of their mansion.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo quickly walks into the house and goes straight to the kitchen to takes the water.

“What happen?” Chen and Xiumin walks to the living room.

Chanyeol places Baekhyun on the couch and he looks at Baekhyun. “Baby, do you hear me?”

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol. “Why?” He asked.

“Why what?” Chanyeol asked and kind of worry if Baekhyun actually injured his head or something.

“Why… why you did not scold me?” Baekhyun asked.

“For what?” Chanyeol asked.

“The car…” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol forms a smile and he caresses Baekhyun’s cheek. “Baby, you are more important to me rather than the car.”

Baekhyun’s eyes slowly gather tears. “Why?”

“Why? Because I love you. I do love the car, but I love you more, Baby. There is no word in this world that could describe how big my love towards you is.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun totally feel so touch. He tries everything to make Chanyeol mad at him and chase him out, but it turns out that he just found out that the mafia leader’s love towards him is too big rather than the car, money and everything.

“Baby…” Chanyeol holds Baekhyun’s hand. “Are you okay?”

Baekhyun bites his bottom lips. He slowly stands up. “I want to be alone.”

“Eh?” Chanyeol stands up. “What do you mean?”

Baekhyun does not answer Chanyeol and he just walk towards the kitchen.

“Baby…” Chanyeol follows Baekhyun.

“Don’t…” Baekhyun said without even looking at Chanyeol. “Don’t come with me.”

Chanyeol stops and he stares at Baekhyun’s back. “Baby… Are you mad at me?” He asked.

Baekhyun did not answer and he just walks to the kitchen where he meet Kyungsoo who is holding a glass of water. “Soo Hyung…”

“Hyunnie.” Kyungsoo looks at him. “Are you okay? Here, drink this.” He hands the glass to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun takes the glass and drink the water, emptying the glass before he puts the glass onto the table.

“Hyunnie, are you okay?” Kyungsoo asked and holds Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“Hyung…” Baekhyun looks down. “I am scare…”

“Scare? Scare of what?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Chanyeol…” Baekhyun said and his eyes slowly pour tears.

“Why? Why do you scare of him?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I am scare… I just scare…” Baekhyun said.

Kyungsoo holds Baekhyun’s shoulders. “Hey… Don’t worry. He will not hurt you. He does not even get mad when he found out that you took his car. It is okay, Hyunnie. He will not blame you for the crash. He will not hurt you just for a car.”

 

FLASHBACK

“mmm… Hyunnie, he took your car.” Kai said.

“Oh… Okay.” Chanyeol nods and he is about to walk out from the dining hall.

“Hyung.” Kai stops him.

Chanyeol looks back at Kai. “Why?”

“mmm… Did you hear me properly? Hyunnie, he took your Mercedes to his class.” Kai said.

Chanyeol nods his head. “Yes, I heard you. What’s wrong with it?”

“It is your favorite car that you did not even let us touch the steering.” Xiumin said.

“So?” Chanyeol asked. “Hyunnie is not you guys. He is the love of my life. I am his and everything that I have is also belongs to him.

Everyone just so surprise. Chanyeol really did change for Baekhyun. Love totally makes Chanyeol blind. At this point, he will surely leave EXO for real if Baekhyun asked him to.

“If there is nothing else, I will go back to my room.” Chanyeol said and just leave.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“No…” Baekhyun shook his head. He is not scare about the car, but he is scare because he knows that his heart is slowly accepting Chanyeol. He should not accept Chanyeol. He needs to remind himself that Chanyeol is a mafia leader who threatened him that he will kill Sehun if Baekhyun does not come here to live with him.

“Hyunnie… What’s wrong?” Kyungsoo asked and still worry about Baekhyun. “Tell me. What is wrong? Talk to me, Hyunnie.”

Baekhyun did not say anything. He looks down and tears keep pouring from his eyes. Kyungsoo sighs and he takes Baekhyun to sits at the dining table with him.

Chanyeol stands at the entrance of the dining hall and takes a look at them. He is totally worries about Baekhyun. Why did Baekhyun suddenly cry? Did he scare of him or just worry that he will be ing mad because what happen to the car.

“Hyunnie… talk to me…” Kyungsoo said and tries to make Baekhyun talks once again.

Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo. “I don’t know, Hyung… I don’t know what happen to me… I…” He stops and puts his head down again.

“Hyunnie…” Kyungsoo rubs Baekhyun’s back. “Tell me, what it is?”

“I am just… I hate him…” Baekhyun said.

“You hate him? Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo asked.

Baekhyun nods. “Yes… First, he threatened me to come and live with him here. Second, he takes care of me with lot love. Third, he makes my heart beat faster and feel so warm to be with him. Fourth, he makes me feel jealous. Fifth, he ing pissed me off when he did not come home last night.” Baekhyun said while sniffing. “And… he also makes me start to fall to him… He makes me weak with pleasure, he took advantage over me… I hate him… I hate him... I supposedly hate him, but I start to accept him, Hyung… I am scare… I should not fall to him, I love Sehun… I swear I love Sehun…” Baekhyun sobs.

Kyungsoo just listen to him with worries. Then, he pulls Baekhyun into his hug. “It’s okay… it’s okay, Hyunnie…” He rubs Baekhyun’s back and that is the time when he spots Chanyeol at the door.

Chanyeol just watch them with worry. Then, Kyungsoo just give the signal for the leader to leave. He needs to give some time alone for Baekhyun.

Chanyeol nods his head. Even it is heavy for him, but he just leaves.

____

“I am sorry, Hyung…” Tao said.

Chanyeol just nod. “mmm… Just leave…” He waves his hand to Tao to leave.

“Eh?” Tao looks at Chanyeol confusedly.

“Just… leave.” Chanyeol said. He wants to be alone too. He does not want to see anyone. Baekhyun’s confession keeps on playing inside of his head. He likes the part that Baekhyun admit that the angel already falling to him, but the last part of it, it kind of hurt him.

“I love Sehun… I swear I love Sehun…”

Tao nods and he bows to Chanyeol. Then, he looks at Kai who is standing beside of him. Kai just signal him to leave by eyes. He nods and turns around, walking to door. When he holds the door’s knob, he remembers something. He looks back at Chanyeol.

“Hyung…”

Chanyeol looks at Tao. “What else, Tao?” He asked. “I am tired.”

Tao bites his bottom lips. “mmm… I don’t know whether this is a good time or not to say this… but, Hyunnie… he is being unfairly treated and outcaste by the students at his campus.”

“mmm? What is that supposed to mean?” Chanyeol asked.

Tao walks back to the table and he tells Chanyeol everything that happen at the campus. Chanyeol becomes piss. Then, Tao also tells Chanyeol what Baekhyun had told him about the campus website.

“Damn!” Chanyeol slams his fist on the table that makes both Kai and Tao startled. He holds tight to his fist. “How dare they insult my Hyunnie… I will kill them… I will kill them all.”

“Hyung, please calm down. Killing them all does not bring any solution to the problem.” Kai said.

“But they insult my Hyunnie!” Chanyeol said.

“I know. But, the thing we should do now is, we need to know who is behind all these.” Kai said. He looks at Tao before he looks back at Chanyeol. “I think, there is someone out there that hate and dislike, Hyunnie.”

“What do you mean?” Chanyeol asked.

“That night, when you meet Hyunnie at the club and… you know what, who was there with him?” Kai asked.

Chanyeol tries to remember back the scene that night. “He is with a friend… I don’t know what his name is.” He said. “But, why is this relating to them insulting my Hyunnie?”

“I think the one who drugged Hyunnie that night… is his friend.” Kai said.

“Eh?” Tao looks at Kai and kind of surprise. “His friend?”

“Yes.” Kai nods. “If my feeling is right, that friend of him might actually hate Hyunnie and he plans to trap him.”

“What are you trying to say, Kai?” Chanyeol asked.

“This is what I can think off. Actually, I already give a deep thought about this, but I just put it aside.” Kai said. “That friend of Hyunnie don’t like Hyunnie. So, he drugged him and traps him to sleep with you. The next morning, he told Sehun that Hyunnie sleep with you and even brings him to the hotel or at least tell about the hotel. Then, he wants to bring Hyunnie’s reputation down, he wrote and post up the false rumors at the website and end up, Hyunnie got insulted by all.”

Tao’s jaw drops. Kai is indeed a genius!

“If I am right, the one you should kill is not all those people who insulted Hyunnie, but that frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter