FOOL

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY, BUT MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE PREVIOUS UPDATE FROM LAST NIGHT FIRST~

 

Baekhyun enters the room, leaving the door open behind of him. He scans the room and it is not really seem like a study. There is indeed a mahogany table, some file on it, but that is. There is some sofa and table at the side. Instead of a study, this seems like a mini office.

He walks to the table and looks at everything on it. There is some file with black cover. “What is all these files?” He asked, taking one of them and sits at the table. He opens the file and check what document actually they are. It’s not like Chanyeol has some big company that he could have all these documents, right? After he go through the documents, he throws the file on the table. It turns out that those documents are the record of the drug that EXO have and also they sell.

“I know it. He was the one who trapped me that night. He gave me the drug and make me sleep with him.” Baekhyun said as he hold his fist. Now, he is so sure that Chanyeol is the one who drugged him that night. He sighs roughly in frustration and just lean his body to the chair. “Aish! I am so pissed!”

Then, he looks at the drawers at the table. “Right… I come here so that he will get mad at me and chase me out…” Baekhyun thought to himself. He opens the drawers one by one. Some of the drawers have some books and files, but he pays no attention to them since his only intention is to get caught that he is inside this room. He opens the most bottom drawer and about to close it, but he stops when he notices a gun inside of it.

“Wow…” He surprises to see the gun there. “But… this is a mafia house… so, of course gun will be lying there and here.” Baekhyun thought to himself. He touches the gun. “Wuuu…” He is kind of scare that make him takes back his hand and about to close back the drawer until he gets another bad idea. Maybe if he plays with the gun, Chanyeol will become madder and will kick him out sooner. He opens back the drawer and takes out the gun. Since he is a bit scare, he just holds it with three fingers of both of his hands and hold it like it is something that he scares the most in the world.

“Is there any bullet inside here?” Baekhyun asked and tries to check whether is there any bullet inside of the gun, but it’s not like he knows how. He just turns the gun and scans it. “mmm… It is quite heavy.” He starts to feel less scare and holds the gun properly. But, he still wants to know whether there is any bullet inside the gun. So, he keeps trying to looks for the place where he could place the bullet.

“Where it is?” Baekhyun asked, pouting his lips. As he keeps on searching, he holds the trigger and accidentally pull it.

“Baam!!”

“Argh!!!” He screams. The guns fall to the table. He is so shock and could not believe that the gun actually has some bullet inside there. He wakes up from his shock after couple of seconds and looks at the gun. “Wow… This is so dangerous.” He said and pushes the gun with his finger to go further away from him. Then, he feels pain comes from his right arm. He turns to his right and looks at his arm.

“Oh…” Baekhyun surprises. There is blood coming from his right arm. “Omo…” He touches the blood spot and he groans in pain.

“Hyunnie!!” Chanyeol’s voice comes from the door.

Baekhyun turns to the door and he looks at everyone who is standing there.

“Is that blood?” Kai asked.

Chanyeol quickly runs in and turns the chair around. “What happen?!” He asked.

“I think… I accidentally shot myself.” Baekhyun said and he looks at the gun on the table.

“!” Chanyeol shouts. He turns to Kyungsoo at the door. “Soo! Takes the first aid box now!”

“Yes.” Kyungsoo quickly runs to downstairs to take the first aid box.

“Are you okay? It is painful? Did you get hurt somewhere else?” Chanyeol asked, looking at Baekhyun with his face full of worries.

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol’s face, somehow, to see Chanyeol’s face that obviously worry about him makes his heart flutter. Chanyeol seems so worry that he might actually die.

“I… I am fine…” Baekhyun said.

Then, Chanyeol lifts Baekhyun up from the chair, bridal style and walks to the sofa. Baekhyun kind of surprise, but he looks at Chanyeol’s face who is looking at him with worry.

“Don’t worry, Baby. I will make sure that you will be okay.” Chanyeol said.

“Yes…” Baekhyun nods and he slowly puts his head down. This warm feeling that suddenly creep in inside of his heart is kind of creepy. Why does he feels warm?

Chanyeol places him at the sofa and about to takes off Baekhyun’s shirt to check on the wound, but he stops and looks at the others. “Leave.” He said.

“Oh…” Everyone kind of surprise but they just nod and closes the door. After the door is being close, Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun. There is no way that he will let all those guys seem Baekhyun without a shirt. That is only exclusive for him.

“I will rip off your shirt.” Chanyeol said. He does not want to hurt Baekhyun with taking the shirt off properly, so he just rips the shirt open and takes them off from Baekhyun’s small figure. Baekhyun just sit still. “Damn… There is too much blood. It is painful, Baby?”

“It is a bit… but I don’t think that it is hurt too much.” Baekhyun answers.

Someone knocks the door. “This is me.” Kyungsoo’s voice comes from outside.

“Come in! Hurry up!” Chanyeol shouts to the door.

Kyungsoo comes in with the first aid box and gives it to Chanyeol. Chanyeol takes it and quickly opens the box.

“Baby, this will be a bit sting, so hold it in, okay?” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun just nods.

Chanyeol starts to clean the blood and wound with Kyungsoo helping him. Baekhyun just stares at Chanyeol’s face when the giant is treating his wound. He could see how the Giant actually did concern about him.

“There is no bullet.” Kyungsoo said.

“Yes.” Chanyeol nods. So, there is no bullet? Maybe the bullet just slightly fly pass him arm. “But… this will leave scar.” He looks at Baekhyun and their eyes meet. “Your beautiful skin will be taint with scar…”

“I… I am okay with it…” Baekhyun said. Plus, he has saw Chanyeol’s body and he also notices some noticeable scare of Chanyeol.

“Don’t worry, Baby. I will always love you for the rest of my life even there is thousand scars on your body.” Chanyeol said, looking deep into Baekhyun’s eyes.

Baekhyun gulps his saliva. His heart is beating so fast. Then, he puts his head down, he could not look at Chanyeol’s eyes. It gives him weird feeling.

Chanyeol starts to puts the bandage on for Baekhyun, covering the wound and after they done, Kyungsoo cleans the stuffs that they used.

Then, Chanyeol suddenly stands up. “What the hell were you thinking?” He asked.

Kyungsoo looks at him. “Me?” He asked.

“No, you.” Chanyeol points his finger to Baekhyun.

“Eh?” Baekhyun looks at him.

“Why you were in here? A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter