DADDY'S PUNISHMENT

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS THE FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY, BUT MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE PREVIOUS UPDATE FROM LAST NIGHT FIRST BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE~

It punishment time! The kiss supposed to be just a kiss, yes, it supposed to be just a passionate kiss share between them, but with Chanyeol’s hand entering Baekhyun’s red robe, the mafia leader just awake the tier side of the beautiful angel on top of him.

“mmm… Daddy…” Baekhyun moans, breaking the passionate kiss when Chanyeol’s hands already groping his ’s cheeks and teasing his crack.

“Yes, Baby?” Chanyeol asked, kissing Baekhyun’s neck, leaving more of his marks. Damn! He needs to take photo of this beautiful art. The supposed white neck as a white canvas already being fills with lot of red marks like painting.

“ah…” Baekhyun rolls his hips, creating more friction between his and Chanyeol’s under of Chanyeol’s robe. He could tell that Chanyeol alrady hard because that hard giant is currently poking his .

“mmm…” Chanyeol throws his head to the back, to the couch and enjoying the friction creates by Baekhyun. “Baby…”

Baekhyun holds tight to Chanyeol’s shoulder before he also moves his head down and kissing Chanyeol’s jawline, every part until he starts to leave of his red marks there. He really wants to tell the world that Chanyeol is his. So, any who try to flirt with Chanyeol should know that Chanyeol is taken by him, especially that Rose .

Then, he realizes that this is supposed to be punishment for Chanyeol to be a bad Daddy. Without waiting for any second, he holds Chanyeol’s wrist and taking the big hands off from his perky and pin it to the couch, side by side of Chanyeol’s head.

“Baby…” Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun, his eyes fill with lust again.

“No touching, Daddy. Daddy had been a bad Daddy.” Baekhyun whispers ily and he Chanyeol’s earlobe.

“mmm…” Chanyeol swears he could just come from Baekhyun’s tease. His own is twitching inside the robe. “Yes, Baby… punish Daddy… punish Daddy as much Baby like.”

Baekhyun rubs his on Chanyeol’s hard as he starts to Chanyeol’s lips. The mafia leader wants to kiss him, but he is not going to give in for him. This is a punishment, Chanyeol will not going to have it his way.

“Baby…” Chanyeol moans. He totally lost to Baekhyun. His dominance just gone, he just gives in for this little Baby angel of him.

“mmm…” Baekhyun also rubs his own hard against Chanyeol’s clothed stomach. Thanks to his short robe, his is exposed and stands proudly now. Then, he untie Chanyeol’s robe to expose more of the hot body.

“Baby…” Chanyeol breathes heavily.

Baekhyun leans down and he kisses Chanyeol’s chest. Chanyeol is him all alone. He could do anything to this hot and muscle body.

“Baby…” Chanyeol wants to touch Baekhyun since Baekhyun already let go of his hands, but the smaller pin him back.

“No touching, Daddy.” Baekhyun said with a smirk.

Chanyeol looks at the smaller. Really, this side of Baekhyun to tally makes him weak. “It’s okay, just this time… next time I will show him how this supposed to work.” He thought to himself.

Baekhyun goes back to kiss and worship Chanyeol’s body. Kissing and every part of the strong chest and make sure to roll his hips, creating more pleasure of waves to Chanyeol’s under of him while he is marking every part of Chanyeol’s body.

“…” Chanyeol curses. He wants to touch Baekhyun so bad. Actually, he can just pushes Baekhyun’s hands away from his wrist since he is strongest, but this Baekhyun just make him weak.

“mmm…” Baekhyun also moans along when he keeps on rubbing Chanyeol’s under of him. He wants that inside of him now. He lifts his and pushes the robe to be more open and let Chanyeol’s stand proudly on the air.

“mmm…” Chanyeol shivers when his meets with the cold air but soon, his already touches Baekhyun’s entrance.

“Daddy…” Baekhyun moans out as he slowly sits on the tries to pushes it inside of him.

“mmm…” Chanyeol his hips upwards, he wants to be inside of Baekhyun too. They both shudder when Chanyeol’s starts to enter Baekhyun, both from the pleasure and the tightness also the warm.

“ah… Daddy…” When the head of the is inside, Baekhyun waste no time and just goes down, taking all the inside of him and when he just sits right away like that, the just hit his sweet spot right away. “Aghh…” Baekhyun arches his body and his hole is clenching Chanyeol’s inside of him.

“Baby…” Chanyeol moans. He can feel the wetness of his previous inside there, the hotness and the tightness.

With the pleasure of his sweet spot being hit right away, Baekhyun wastes no time and starts to bounce on the , making it ing inside of him and torturing the sweet spot inside of him.

“Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!” Baekhyun chants. He keeps on bouncing like there is no tomorrow.

“oh.. Baby…” Chanyeol could see how pleasure Baekhyun’s face is. He starts to upwards too to meet with Baekhyun’s bounce and it feels so damn amazing to have his inside of Baekhyun once again.

“aahh…” Baekhyun keeps on bouncing and finally let go of Chanyeol’s wrist.

Chanyeol takes the chance to hold Baekhyun’s waist and guide the small angel to continue bouncing on top of him. “oh, Baby…” he places his face at the crook of Baekhyun’s neck, tickling Baekhyun with his warm breathe.

“Daddy! Daddy!” Baekhyun continues to bounces as his own is rubbing with Chanyeol’s abs.

“, Baby!” Chanyeol groans. “So good…” He brings his more powerful upwards.

“Ahh ! Daddy! Ahhh…” Baekhyun moans hard as he ride faster on Chanyeol’s .

“Do you like this, Baby? Do you like riding my , Baby?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes! Yes Daddy! Daddy s Baby so well!” Baekhyun replied.

Chanyeol forms a smirk. Now, he is back to dominance this little Angel. He starts to attacks Baekhyun’s neck with wet kisses and takes his hands to Baekhyun’s chest only to pinches the two perky s there.

“ahhh! Daddy!” Baekhyun moans out louder.

Chanyeol glances at the door, they did not even close the door and he swears, someone can come in because of Baekhyun’s too loud moan and watch them like this. But, that did not concern Baekhyun at all. He keeps on bouncing faster. Chanyeol starts to feel his legs getting numb and almost every part of his body feeling numb except for his inside of Baekhyun. All the pleasure is going straight to the especially when Baekhyun is practically forcing it inside of his needy .

“Daddy! Daddy! Baby wants to come!” Baekhyun moans.

“Just come, Baby. Daddy will Baby well. Just come.” Chanyeol said and he continues to upwards with Baekhyun bouncing on top of him.

“Ahh! Ahh! Daddy! Daddy!” Baekhyun chants until he finally comes on Chanyeol’s abs, making it wet.

“Baby!” Chanyeol bites Baekhyun’s shoulder. Baekhyun is clenching his so tight that almost make his inside there explode. He continues to upwards even Baekhyun already stop bouncing. “Baby! Ah! Daddy is coming!” He moans and finally shoot his white again inside of Baekhyun. He continues to in slow pace to make sure he comes completely before he finally leans on the couch and his Baby on top of him leans on him, and Baekhyun’s face is at the crook of his neck. Both of them are panting because of the y love making time.

“Woah… This is so great, Baby.” Chanyeol said while trying to fix his breathing. He rubs Baekhyun’s back gently as he can feel that Baekhyun’s breathing starts to become normal again. “So… Did Baby satisfy to punish Daddy?” He asked, but there is no answer from Baekhyun. “Baby?” Chanyeol calls him and just to realizes that Baekhyun already fall asleep.

Chanyeol chuckles and he hugs Baekhyun’s small body. His own is flowing out from Baekhyun, down to his , ball and also some at Baekhyun’s thighs. He lifts Baekhyun properly to not wake him up, taking out his and puts Baekhyun on the couch. He stands up and tie his robe properly before he lifts Baekhyun again bridal style.

“mmm…” Baekhyun groans when Chanyeol lifts him and he unconsciously wraps his hands around Chanyeol’s nape.

Chanyeol just smile. “So cute.” He said. He walks to the doors and walks out only surprise to see Kyungsoo there. “Soo? What are you doing here? Why you are not sleeping yet?”

“You two are too loud. Everyone can’t sleep and they told me to come and talk to both of you to give them a rest.” Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol forms a smirk. “Oh, I am sorry. But, maybe you forget, this is my house and I have the right to be as noisy as I want.”

“Of course I know, but it likes three in the morning, Chanyeol. This kid has his class tomorrow.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter